All I Ever Wanted

My Wolf

I dressed as slowly as possible. I was not looking forward to school. Not one bit. Robbie came up and checked on me, just to make sure I was doing as told. I will admit I had a tendency to not listen and cuddle beneath my sheets, pretending to be asleep.

"You ready?" Robbie asked, knocking on the door.

I opened the door and forced a smile, "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Good. I'll walk you to school today."

"Where am I going to school? You never told me. It's either La Push high school or Forks high school. La Push probably has pack members attending and Forks has the vampires near by."

"In it." He muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're going to La Push high school. We trust the wolves more than the vampires. Also you were already enrolled before we knew anything about the others."

"Great." I paused. "What do you mean by walk?"

I found out what walk meant, two miles later. That's right, we lived barely two miles from the school. Lucky me.

I didn't even bother looking at the outside of the school and just walked straight in. I found the office and got my schedule.

1 - History
2 - Art
3 - Geometry
4 - Biology
Lunch
5 - English
6 -Gym

I groaned. Gym was last and I hated gym. I'd rather it be first hour, at least that way I could get it over with.

I pushed the thought of gym class to the back of my mind. I made my way to history class. It wasn't that hard to find. It was one of three, and they all had signs on the doors.

I finally understand why Robbie would complain about high school. It sucks.

I was walking home, alone.

In every class they made me introduce myself, after two class periods it got annoying and repetitive. Nobody wanted to talk to the new girl, as if they knew I was the enemy.

I was sore from gym class and couldn't wait to get home. Wanting desperately to just pass out.

I groaned as the muscles in my legs protested the walk. I wasn't even halfway home and they wanted to give up on me.

"Just a mile and a half more. Please. We can collapse when we get home." I pleaded.

"Talking to yourself?"

I jumped, screamed and whipped around quickly. Too quickly. I tripped over my own feet and fell to the ground screaming.

"Are you okay?" The same voice asked.

I held my head and sat up. My eyes meet with warm brown ones. They looked very familiar. In fact, they were familiar.

My wolf.

I broke eye contact and gazed at the rest of him. He was only wearing cutoff jean shorts. He sported a nice six back and short black hair. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm fine." I said in a dreamy state.

"Let me help you up."

"Okay." I held out my hand.

He grabbed it gently. I felt the heat radiating off of his hand and knew I was right. He was my wolf.

He helped me up with ease, setting me on my still protesting legs.

Luckily they didn't give out. That would have been bad.

"Thanks." I said brushing the dirt off my pants.

"Jacob Black." He introduced himself.

"I'm Olivia Weston, call me Olli."

We stood in silence for a while, but I liked it. It wasn't that awkward silence that drives people insane. It was a nice, in the presence of someone you love, silence. Which kind of freaked me out, but at the same time it didn't.

I was his imprint. Soul mate right?