Something To Hold On To

Lexie Taylor's whole world has been turned upside down by a tragic event. The once carefree, live for the moment 21 year old is now living a life that is full of responsibility. She is determined to get through this and make it...though she is not quite sure how.

I do not own Mike Green, nor do I own any other real life people I may mention in this story. This is fake and for entertainment purposes only. That being said...enjoy =]
  1. 001.
    "Do you always answer your door like that?"
  2. 002.
    "Cute munchkins you've got there"
  3. 003.
    "Guys are exactly like cars."
  4. 004.
    "When I get hot Auntie Lexie gives me a drink."
  5. 005.
    “Come on!!! You’ll wake up once we get there. We’re going to this strip club...uhm...Misty’s.”
  6. 006.
    “No sex on the ice.” He shouted in broken English. I glanced down at Lexie who, thankfully, didn't seem embarrassed.
  7. 007.
    “We’re going to bed.” I told him, to which his eyes just about popped out of his head. “Morning pancakes with come sooner if we get in that bed now.”
  8. 008.
    I stepped into the kitchen quietly and stood out of sight watching. Mike was standing shirtless over the stove, spatula in hand.
  9. 009.
    “Mike.” I muttered as I stared into the face of my boyfriend. He was furious.
  10. 010.
    The thought of Mike never being in my life again had my heart racing and then, all of a sudden, Mike’s door opened. “Hi!” I stated quickly out of shock.
  11. 011.
    “He’s not at home...are you sure that he..” I trailed off realizing that if Aiden was not at home and he wasn’t here then I had no idea where he was.
  12. 012.
    “Aiden! Please, please, please come out if you're hiding!” I called out as tears began spilling out of my eyes with no intention of letting up.
  13. 013.
    “I’m not going anywhere.” That was all it took. The minute I heard those words I broke down sobbing hysterically. “It’s okay, Lex!” He consoled me as he pulled me to his chest. “It’s okay!”
  14. 014.
    This place, and that boss of hers, had some sort of hold over her and he couldn’t come close to understanding it. He couldn’t understand, but he was sure as hell going to put an end to it tonight if it was the last ***ing thing he ever did.