Stripped & Polished

MSN lights.

Late December 08

I sigh a loud and overexagerrated sigh due to immense boredom and then take a seat infront of my computer, I sign myself in even though I know Brad will not be online not like it bothers me much as we are at falling out point. As the page tries to load it self its alerts begin dinging that annoying ding dozens of times, informing me of people trying to chat, sure I'm bored but talking to those who which I do not care will only bore me more, I ignore them all. I see a blue alert come up, finally someone worth talking to.

Yo~ He says.

I sigh once again that annoying squiggle thing.

Herrow(: bleh do you always have to use that annoying squiggly thingo??

It's called a Tilde and Yup=]

You are such a smartass xD

The conversation continued with us mucking about him teasing me, I teasing him. Then my sister walking in jabbering on about crap then I hear her mention going to look at the christmas lights.

OMG ERROL!!!! wanna come check out the xmas lights with me it will totally cure our uber boredom-ness :D :D

It was jabbering until his mom gave him permission and we met up at his house.

***

"Thats weird the houses usually have shit loads of lights aye?" I said utterly confused.
"Yeah well lets just sit down here my feet are killing me" He replied with a humorous tone.
We take our places on one of the small wooden bridges at the Cascade lake.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just me getting into everything, take note of the dates when you read as it will be unorderly (: