Status: active ; if i get COMMENTS(:

Alexithymia.

chapter eight.

Adeline stayed locked up in her room. Her hair was a tangled mess, she didn't bothering trying to put on any make up and the fact that she didn't want to go outside, her favorite hobby, was bothering her. She had put away her camera, thinking everything was over with.

Adeline didn't even know how to feel. She felt drowned with an overwhelming emotion, but she couldn't picket what it was, and how it was exactly effecting her. It was taking a toll on her sleep pattern. Bags formed under her eyes, she didn't bother dressing up for school, and her grades were dropping tremendously.

Adeline's alarm clock woke her from her light slumber. She slammed her fist down angrily on the button. She had gotten a mere two hours of sleep. She felt exhausted.

She lazily slipped out of her bed and walked towards her closet, picking out the usual. Sweat pants, a plain t-shirt and a pair of mocassins. She changed quickly and threw her hair into a messy bun before heading down the stairs.

Mrs.Gaskarth was in the kitchen, making breakfast. Adeline sat at the counter top, fiddling with a random pen she had just found a few seconds ago. Alex appeared next, his brother, Jeremy beside him.

"I get first plate!" Jeremy shouted enthusiscally, taking the seat next to Adeline. She rolled her eyes. She was too tired to deal with anything loud.

Alex took the other avaliable seat next to her and tensed up awkwardly once Adeline looked at him. Her once bright eyes, full of color, were now drained to a pale look. They almost looked like death.

"Here you go honey, you look absolutly exhausted." Mrs. Gaskarth, Kate, frowned. "Are you sick?" She asked, pressing the back of her hand to Adeline's forhead.

"No, just stressed." Adeline shrugged her shoulders, digging into the plate full of eggs. After a couple of bites she moved the eggs around, making it look like she had eaten some. She had given most of it to the dogs that were sitting at their feet.

"If you want to stay home, I won't object." Kate smiled, handing Alex and Jeremy their plates. Alex ate slowly, sneaking glances at Adeline.

There was no doubt in his mind that Alex felt horrible. He didn't know just a string of words that overheatdly fell out of his mouth could turn Adeline's life around so horrible. He just wanted things to go back to normal.

Alex wanted to make things better. He wanted to help her, he wanted to get her happy again, even if she didn't know what the meaning of it was. She had experienced it plently of times before. Alex could tell by the way her eyes use to shine.

One thing Alex didn't know was that, Adeline had never had a truly happy day in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
bleh.

COMMENT, seriously.