Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Train Ride

He sat there on the train with his two best buddies: Crabbe and Goyle, lazily laying in Pansy Parkinson's lap. She brushed his soft blond hair away, fawning over her "Precious Draco!" Today, Draco Malfoy was going back to HIS castle. Hogwarts. His home away from home. His own personal playground, stage, and to his dislike, school.

School meant nothing to him. All he was going to do was learn useless shit. Why put in the effort? The only thing he ever did learn was from his Aunt Bellatrix, and those curses she showed him were the Unforgivable Curses. And if his mother were to find out he were using them, oh would he get it from her...

There was a sudden crash, which made Draco jump and look up at the compartment door. The glass shattered, and a pretty dark haired emo girl was nervously trying to repair it with her wand as Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle laughed. Draco smirked at the girl, "Autumn Bronte, what a pathetic excuse for a Slytherin. Can't even repair the glass..."

She repaired the glass, and turned red with embarrassment. "At least I don't have dipshits for friends," Autumn sneered. "And I fixed the glass, so shut the fuck up."

Crabbe and Goyle began to crack their knuckles, and Pansy gasped at Autumn's rudeness. "Kill her Drakkie. Do it for me!"

Draco got up from his seat, and looked Autumn in the eye. "Get the fuck out of here, get the fuck out of my sight. I don't want to see your ugly, pale, emo face. LEAVE OR I WILL FUCKING CRUCIO YOU BITCH!"

"I will leave," said Autumn. "I just have to give you this little present."

And with that, she kicked him as hard as she could in the balls. Draco fell to the floor in pain as she walked out of the compartment calmly. "FUCKING EMO BITCH!" he groaned, clutching himself in pain.

"That was low," said Goyle.

"You should have jinxed her or something," said Pansy as she coaxed him back to his seat. "Come, let mummy care for her sexy Drakkie-poo!"

Draco rolled his eyes. God, he hated that nickname! He sat back down in a seat next to the window, and looked out at the beautiful British countryside. He wished the train ride wasn't much longer; he could only take so much Pansy at one given time. Just then, Bekkah entered the compartment, and Draco sighed with relief.

"Ugh, get away from me!" said Pansy as Bekkah sat on her lap in order to sit next to her twin brother. "Fucking skank..."

"Oh, hope you're not talking about yourself," said Bekkah as Pansy got up. "That's not nice to call yourself that. By the way, don't forget to wash your clothes in some hot water. I hear it kills the lice and crabs..."

"You would know," sneered Pansy as she flipped Bekkah the bird.

"Pansy get the fuck out of here if you're going to abuse my fucking sister!" shouted Draco. Pansy whimpered slightly at the harshness in his voice, and then left the compartment, slamming the door behind her. "What's up sis?"

"I heard a rumor that there are going to be dementors checking the train," said Bekkah nervously. "I didn't feel safe wandering the train talking to people. So I went to find you, and here we are."

"Oh they are not going to let dementors on the fucking train," snorted Draco. "Are you insane? Why the hell would we need dementors to check the train?!"

"Uh, don't you read the Prophet?" asked Bekkah.

"Do you honestly think I read, period?" asked Draco with his usual smirk.

"Um hello!?" said Bekkah. "Sirius Black, our murderous uncle, has escaped Azkaban!"

"And they think the first thing he's going to do is show up on the train," scoffed Draco. "Whatever. It probably is what it is: a RUMOR, nothing else."

Draco turned to look at the lush countryside, and then his eyes widened at what he saw. The sun, which was slowly setting in the background had suddenly disappeared completely, leaving a inky black stretch of sky. The luscious green grass with perky daffodils and tulips were suddenly inverted, almost as if the life had been drained out of them. Animals that were roaming in the fields took off running into the distance. Draco put a hand to the window, and he could feel the icy coldness of the glass. Strange, it was a warm day today. How could the weather change so easily from very warm to cold?

The compartment door slid slowly open, and a coldness creeped inside. A figure cloaked in black shredded rags entered, bony fingers stretching out towards Draco. Suddenly Draco felt as if he'd been sucked of all happiness. He was drowning in his own pain, reliving every bad memory he ever had.

In a flash, he saw himself as a little boy being hit by his father. His mother tried to stop it, but she was thrown into a corner where she lay, not moving. "HIT ME!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as the beatings worsened. "DON'T HIT BEKKAH!!!!!!!! HIT ME INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He had hid Bekkah under his bed, where he knew she was watching all of this. Their father, Lucious Malfoy, was a Death Eater and a Ministry of Magic official. Every time someone at work tried to oust him as a traitorous Death Eater, he would come home drunk and in a terrible rage. And who better to release his rage but on his own children?

"BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!" his father shouted as he knocked Draco to the floor. "YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING TRAITOR!!!! WHY DON'T YOU PROVE IT!?"

"Daddy please stop!" said Draco, his mouth starting to bleed.


"Draco... Draco," said a boy with long brown hair and brown eyes. He was kneeling next to Draco on the floor where he lay, and he had been waving his smelly sock, trying to bring Draco to consciousness. And it had worked.

"GODDAMN IT THAT SMELLS AWFUL!" groaned Draco loudly. He blinked, and saw who and what had brought him to consciousness. "Oh no wonder, it's the sock from a stinky Bronte kid."

"You could have said thank you," said Trey as he picked up his skateboard and gave Draco a little kick in the ribs. "And that's for my sister Autumn. Don't fucking mess with her."

"Whatever lame-o boy," said Draco as he slowly got up. "Oh God, my head... my ribs... my dick..."

Trey's laughed as he left the compartment. "And you call me lame..."

"Stupid Bronte twins..." muttered Draco as sat down next to Bekkah, who looked pale and sickly. "Sis, what's wrong?"

"Did you see what I saw?" she asked quietly. "Dad beating on you?"

"Yeah, I did."

The compartment was silent for the rest of the trip. Once the train blew the familiar whistle, declaring the arrival at school, Draco spoke. "No one is to say a single word as to what has gone down in this compartment or there will be DIRE consequences. Is this understood?"

He knew Bekkah wouldn't tell, not on her life. Not after all they'd been through. Crabbe and Goyle just needed to be threatened in order to keep their silence. But he wasn't quite concerned with their silence. He was mostly concerned with Trey's.
♠ ♠ ♠
RIP Trey Pinner. This story is dedicated to you. I hope you enjoy reading this from heaven.