Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Third Semester

Third Year, Third Semester

Joanne and Rosie became bitter enemies after that. Most of the Gryffindors began to hate the Ravenclaws because of their feud, but it seemed the only one who liked Joanne out of all the Gryffindors was Trey. He thought the whole feud was stupid, and a waste of time and energy. Autumn on the other hand had been a recluse of Slytherin house, afraid to even look Draco in the face so badly that she moved into a room with Joanne. Bekkah was immensely jealous of this, but she knew that Autumn had to get away from Slytherin house in order to avoid all contact with Draco.

“Curse my stupid brother,” sulked Bekkah as she brushed her beautiful brown hair. “Why’d he have to screw everything up?”

Bekkah wished she could make things alright. She wanted her brother to stop being such a man whore and to settle down with a good girl, but it seemed Draco was just out to have a good time, and not to be a one woman man.

Draco stumbled into Bekkah’s room tiredly. “Morning. What’s going on?”

“Well, it’s the end of second term, and we’re going to be preparing for testing,” said Bekkah. “I’m trying to get all my shit in gear, unlike you.” She pointed to a red lace panty that was tucked into his pants. “I see you’ve been at it. Who’s the whore?”

“Some second year girl, I didn’t quite catch her name,” said Draco as he twirled the panty. “Names don’t matter…”

“You are disgusting!” said Bekkah as she began to sort through her class papers. “You should start focusing on trying to pass to get to fourth year!”

“Oh, believe me, I don’t think there will be a problem,” grinned Draco evilly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Non mi auiti!” said Joanne as Draco pulled her aside during Care of Magical Creatures class. “I am not helping you!”

“Oh come on!” moaned Draco. “You can help the Brontosaurus twins and my sister but not me?”

“Because they are kind to me, and you are not!” said Joanne angrily as she flicked her curly brown hair in his face and walked away.

“Ooh feisty,” growled Draco sexily. “I love a hot tempered woman…”

“You think you start the fires but you only put them out the minute you start them,” huffed Joanne as she bowed to Buckbeak. He bowed back, and she began to pet him gently. “Aw you are such a good boy. Un buono ragazzo…”

“Please help me study!” begged Draco. “PLEASE!!!!!!!!!”

“ENOUGH!” cried Joanne, making Buckbeak ruffle his wings nervously. “Fine, I will help you, stupido. Where do you want to meet?”

“My room in Slytherin,” said Draco. “I’ll wait for you outside the door and walk you in. Meet me there tomorrow at 9 pm.”

“And what in Merlin’s baggy shorts am I going to benefit in helping you?” asked Joanne, her hands on her hips, glaring at Malfoy.

“You’ll see…” replied Draco.

“What the hell is going on with those two?” asked Trey to Bekkah and Autumn.

“Beats the shit out of me,” replied Autumn as she tossed a dead ferret to another hippogriff named Tenderheart. “Good girl, Tenderheart. All I know is when I get her alone I am so going to find out what the fuck is going down.”

“Lucky,” said Bekkah. “I’ll be in Slytherin all by myself trying to get Draco to spill, which he probably won’t do.”

“Class dismissed for the rest of the day!” cried Hagrid. Joanne began to pack up her things into her bag, and with a crack, her bag split.

“Oh no…” cried Joanne as she tried to gather up her fallen things in a flash. Neville walked over to try and help, but Joanne quickly gathered her things in her arms. “No thanks, I don’t want your help. After all, it is your friend Rosie’s fault for all this.”

She stormed up to Ravenclaw tower, and ran to her room, throwing her things on the bed. “REPARO!” cried Joanne as she pointed to her bag. The stitches would not mend. “I said REPARO!”

“It won’t work,” said Autumn as she settled her bag down on the adjacent bed. “I saw Rosie perform the diffindo spell, and she made sure you wouldn’t be able to mend it…”

“That does it!” cried Joanne. “I have had it with her skank ass! She is going to fucking pay!”

“Oh just leave her alone,” said Autumn. “She’s just a dim twit. Anyways, what was that about today? Why were you with Malfoy?”

“Oh, he was being his annoying, usual self,” replied Joanne as she twisted a strand of hair around her finger. “He wanted me to help him pass his exams. Please, he’d need a miracle more powerful than any magic to pass.”

Autumn laughed and hugged Joanne. “So you refused him? Good. Stay away from Malfoy. He’s nothing but trouble. Take it from someone who knows.”

Joanne nodded, and rummaged in her trunk for another bag to put her books in. She whispered an incantation to prevent any damage and then sighed and flopped on her bed. I can handle myself, thought Joanne to herself. I am a strong, independent woman, and I am not fallible by some oversexed idiot like Malfoy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Despite all the warnings Trey and Autumn gave her, Joanne walked to Slytherin, hoping no one would notice where she went. Sure enough, Draco was standing there, looking unusually serious. Joanne adjusted her book bag strap, and walked into the common room towards Draco’s room. Slytherin’s quarters gave Joanne the creeps. She was terrified of snakes and extremely dark places, and Slytherin’s dorms were dark and covered with ornate snakes.

Once Draco shut the door behind him, she jumped. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” said Draco.

“What?” said Joanne.

“Let’s just get this done and over with,” sighed Draco.

“Okay, what do you have the most problems with? What subject is your worst?” asked Joanne.

“Um… All of them?” replied Draco seriously. Joanne sighed, and sunk to the floor.

“I have a feeling I might be here for an eternity,” said Joanne as she took out her books. “Let’s start with Charms…”

After a few minutes, Draco actually began to understand and do better in his Charms casting. Subject after subject Joanne went over, breaking down the steps even more so that Draco could catch up. “Well, Defense Against the Dark Arts was the last subject,” said Joanne as she shut the book.

“I can’t thank you enough!” said Draco as he stood up smiling. “I think I can have a chance of passing! WAIT! Don’t go! Have some Butter Beer!”

Joanne froze, her hand on the doorknob. She turned around, and Draco handed her a mug of Butter Beer. “To you, Joanne, who’s a better teacher than half the shitheads in this decrepit building,” said Draco as their glasses clinked. Joanne sipped her glass, the sweetness filling her taste buds, making her feel… making her feel…

She dropped her glass, and pounced on top of Draco, making out with him passionately. “WHOAH!” cried Draco as he pulled away from her kisses. “What’s gotten into you?”

“I WANT YOU!” growled Joanne as she ripped open his shirt. “Mmm I want you BAD!!!!!!!”

“Shit,” said Draco to himself. “I gave her the one spiked with Amortensia! Oh well, why waste an arousal? Waste not, want not.”

Draco took off his pants, throwing them aside in a hurry. Joanne took off her panties, and raised her skirt slightly. “Take me, you bad boy,” said Joanne as she kissed him passionately.

Draco threw her down on his bed, his blue eyes blazing with the heat of his passion. He gave it to her hard and rough, and she began to moan loudly to his delight. “Who’s your daddy?” he asked as he rammed her faster and faster. “Tell me… TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Joanne’s words were indistinguishable through her moans and screams as she was overcome with ecstasy as she reached her orgasm. Just as she had collapsed, and Draco was marking another notch in his headboard, Joanne said. “Oh God, Neville, that was amazing!” And she hit the pillow, and fell fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have tons of new ideas but no time to write. Sorry to all the fans. Love you all loads!