Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Fourth Semester (This Is The End Of Third Year!)

Draco was enraged to see Autumn kissing Dylan. That dunderheaded Hufflepuff emo bastard! He wanted to wring his filthy neck right then and there. “OW FUCK!” he groaned as he realized he had spilled his hot Mocha Latte all over himself. “God fucking damn it!”

“SCOURGIFY!” cried a voice, and suddenly his coffee stained clothes were cleaned, and his third degree burn started to fade away.

“Thanks-” began Draco as he looked up, and then groaned. It was Joanne and Neville. “Oh what is this? You both enjoy stalking my life?”

“No, I could hear your screaming from space,” said Joanne. “I just wanted to make sure you weren’t being attacked by someone, that’s all.”

“I don’t know why you even bother,” said Neville. “I told you, he’s a jerk who loves no one but himself.”

“Shut your fat mouth, Longbottom,” growled Draco menacingly. “Or I will Crucio you to insanity.”

Neville went white as a ghost, and Joanne gasped. “That was totally uncalled for you asshole! You are going to pay for that one!”

“THEN I AM GOING TO TELL HIM!” shrieked Draco. “YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME BITCH, AND YOU CAN KISS NEVILLE GOODBYE!”

“What the hell is he on?” asked Neville.

“STUPEFY!” cried Joanne, whipping out her wand and stunning Draco. He flew into the air, and thudded against a nearby building before slumping to the ground.

“I sure hope that didn’t kill him, cause that looked really bad,” said Neville as they ran towards Draco.

“Sh,” said Joanne as she inspected Draco. She whispered, “Obliviate!” and then checked for a pulse. “He’s still alive. But he’ll have one nasty headache when he wakes up. I don’t pity him for what he said to you. That was inappropriate.”

“Next time, try not to almost kill the little fucker,” said Neville as he put his arm around her. “I don’t want you to go to Azkaban for that. Besides, you’ll probably be thrown into jail next to… her.”

“Please, I can take any Death Eater,” said Joanne. “If I do ever wind up in there, I promise I’ll bring you Bellatrix Lestrange’s head on a stick as a souvenir.”

As they passed Draco’s body, he slowly began to wake up. He looked around, and wondered where he was. “Oh God, why do I have such a headache?” he groaned to himself. “Why am I in Hogsmeade? Where is Bekkah?”

He called her name several times, and tried to get up. He held onto the wall, and called her name a few times. Then he saw her, and smiled. “Draco, you called?” asked Bekkah as she walked up to him. “Oh God! What happened to you?”

“I don’t know,” said Draco. “I need help getting back to school. Call Snape, maybe he’ll sort this all out.”

Bekkah sent an owl up to the school, and within a matter of minutes, Snape had come rushing over to carry Draco back to the school. He carried him to the dungeons, and sat him down in a chair.

“Do you remember anything at all about the attack?” asked Snape seriously.

“I can’t remember anything before or during the attack,” said Draco.

“Concentrate boy!” Snape hissed.

“I am!” cried Draco. “I honestly can’t remember!”

Snape thought for a minute, and then asked, “What is the last thing you do remember?”

Draco thought long and hard, and suddenly he remembered dropping his Mocha Latte and burning himself. But then there was shades of gray and black, and his mind could remember nothing more.

“You’re memory has been modified,” said Snape. “We should be thankful that whoever did it did the spell correctly and didn’t turn you into a vegetable. I’m going to need you to extract the rest of that memory. You have got to remember the rest what happened so that we can catch the culprit. Try to remember, Draco. It is crucial that you do…”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finals were rapidly coming up, and all of the teachers were handing out boatloads of homework. The stress levels of the students were through the roof, especially Joanne’s. She’d promised both Neville and Draco that she would help them study, and didn’t want to disappoint either of them. She had also been keeping her distance from Draco for a couple of weeks because even though she had cast a pretty powerful memory modification charm, anything she did could spark him to remember what had happened.

She was in the middle of studying for Potions class with Neville in the library when she had received an owl from Draco. Your presence is requested immediately in the Slytherin dorms. Meet me outside the dorm room asap. Draco Malfoy.

“I’m so sorry,” said Joanne as she gathered up her books after crumpling up the note and shoving it into her bag. “I’ve got to go.”

“But I still don’t understand this!” said Neville. “Come on, please?”

“Baby, I promise I will finish this up later tonight in your room,” said Joanne as she kissed him passionately. “We can play strip study…”

Neville grinned, and kissed her back. “I’ll wait for you my love,” he replied.

Joanne ran out of the library and to the dungeons where Draco waited for her. “I’m here, let’s study and get on with it.”

“You forgot, I also want sex,” said Draco. Joanne shivered as a chill went down her spine. “You remember our little deal right?”

Joanne nodded nervously as she tried to swallow the rising knot in her throat. “Let’s study first, shall we?” said Joanne as she took out her books. “How about Defense Against the Dark Arts? Now, what is the spell that destroys a Boggart?”

He slammed the book shut in her hand, and looked at her with lust in his ice blue eyes. “I want you, I want you now.”

“I-I think we should study first,” said Joanne, trembling.

“No, sex first, study after,” said Draco as he began to kiss her possessively. “Let me make you scream…”

“Let me go!” cried Joanne as he began to unbutton her shirt. “Stop Draco!”

“Playing hard to get I see?” smirked Draco as he began to feel her up.

“No, please stop!” sobbed Joanne. “Please Draco!”

“WE HAD A DEAL!” he hissed, pulling her hair so she could look into his fearsome eyes.

“I’m through with this,” said Joanne as she punched him in the stomach as hard as she could. “The deal is off! I don’t want anything to do with you! Just leave me alone!”

Draco let go of Joanne and groaned, clutching his stomach. “Bitch!” he moaned. Then all of a sudden, his memory came flooding back. “WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE!”

Joanne froze, her hand on the doorknob. “You almost killed me in Hogsmeade. I remember everything now. You are going down, Bellacuore. I am going to ruin your skank ass. You are going to be the most miserable son of a bitch this castle has ever seen. I am going to wreck everything you’ve ever built up. And when I am through with you, hopefully you will do the world justice and kill yourself since not one person will want to associate with you.”

Joanne sobbed, and ran out of the room, through the double Hogwarts doors, and down to the Black Lake. She climbed the great rock that the Giant Squid liked to sit on and sunbathe, and cried her heart out. It was only a matter of time before her whole world would come crashing down. She wiped her tears, and stood up on the great rock. Maybe Draco was right, she should just kill herself and end the agony that she was causing to the people she cared about. She looked down at the distance between the lake and the rock, and judged to her disappointment that it wouldn’t be enough to kill her.

“What are you doing?” asked Trey. Joanne jumped and wiped her tears, trying to hide her pain from him. “What’s the matter? You look like you’ve been crying.”

“It’s nothing,” said Joanne, putting on a fake smile. “I was just wondering where the squid went.”

“You and I both know he doesn’t come out at dusk,” said Trey as he climbed the rock. “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong, or must I use my emo rubber ducky senses to drag it out of you?”

“It’s nothing, really,” said Joanne as Trey put his arm around her. “I’ve gotten myself into a problem that I can’t talk myself out of. That’s all.”

“The great Joanne, the smart, beautiful girl that I love like she was my sister can’t talk your way out of a problem?” said Trey. “Come on, there must be something you can do.

“No, I might as well just kill myself,” said Joanne.

“DON’T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT!” yelled Trey. “THAT IS NEVER THE FUCKING ANSWER! I DON’T CARE HOW BAD WHAT YOU DID WAS, I WOULD STILL CARE ABOUT YOU! AND YOU DON’T JUST HAVE ME, YOU HAVE AUTUMN AND BEKKAH AND NEVILLE AND DUMBLEDORE, AND MORE!”

“You don’t understand!” she sobbed. “I am hiding something that will destroy every one of those people you have just mentioned!”

“And killing yourself is the answer? No, it isn’t Joanne,” said Trey seriously. “Sometimes, you gotta face your problems like a man, or in your case a woman. Let me tell you a story…”

“My father and mother loved me and Autie dearly,” said Trey. “We were the two shining jewels of their eyes. And then one day, my mother decided she didn’t want to be a part of our lives anymore. She left us when we were five years old. Dad was in denial constantly, and it didn’t help that Autumn kept asking where mom was. Dad would keep telling her that she was working overtime at the Ministry because he was in such denial. For years, he kept up that joke. Then one day, Autumn and I confronted him about where mom was, and he broke down and told us. We were seven when he told us the truth. Two years he had been in denial over it, but once he faced his problem like a man, he felt better. That’s what you have to do, face up and get it over with. The sooner you tell people, the less harsh the consequences are.”

“Thanks Trey,” said Joanne. “But I’m going to just try to fight this as hard as I can. I can’t let anyone know about this. It will destroy me, and everyone I care about. I’m going to prolong this as long as I can. But thanks for being a good friend. I love you.”

“I love you too,” said Trey as he hugged her, and the two of them walked up to school together.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Draco fumed over the next couple of weeks. He hadn’t had sex with a woman in over a month, all to try to get Rosie. So far, he hadn’t been trying hard enough to entice her into his arms because she surrounded herself with the Potter pals. Stupid mudblood Granger, the dipshit Weasley twins, pussy Potter, and pick-my-nose Ron. It was damn near impossible to break her away from her tight nit group, but he was determined to have her.

“Well, well, Miss Bates,” said Draco as he caught her by herself coming out of the girl’s bathroom. “How are you doing gorgeous?”

“Fine,” said Rosie in a hurry. “I’ve got something important to do, so if you’ll excuse me-”

“Where are you going?” asked Draco. “Why is such a beautiful flower like you have to be in such a rush? Slow down before you hurt yourself…”

“I’ve got a study date with Hermione-”

“Well, I doubt that mud- I mean that GIRL needs help studying,” said Draco, catching himself. “Why don’t we study together?”

“Seriously, I’d probably fail with your stinking help,” said Rosie as she pushed him away. “Bye Draco.”

“I can help you with Charms!” called Draco after her. “Come back! Ah shit…”

He punched the wall in his anger, and screamed. “If I don’t get her in my bed, I am seriously going to die.”

“Can you be quiet?” asked Joanne as she stuck her head out and into the hallway. “Some of us are trying to study!”

“YOU!” he growled as he ran and grabbed her neck. He began to choke her, and slammed her head against the wall. “Tell me how to get Rosie or I will kill you right now.”

“Leave- me- alone,” choked Joanne. “I’m-not-helping-you…”

“I’d beg to differ,” growled Draco as he slammed her body against the wall. Joanne spat out some blood, and blinked back the blood that was dripping from her hairline down to her eyes. “Listen, hobag, I haven’t had sex in a fucking month. And since you refuse to fuck me, you owe me at least this. Remember, you were the one who helped break her and Fred up. You did a half assed job, now I want the rest of it finished!”

“FINE!” she hissed as she spat out more blood. He let her go, and she slumped down the wall, coughing and choking and gasping for air. “Scourgify!”

Instantly her bloody head and mouth were cleaned, and her blood stained clothes were clean again. “Don’t you ever touch me like that again!”

“Believe me, I won’t EVER touch you again,” said Draco angrily. “I know a grenade launcher when I see one…”

“Whatever,” said Joanne as she dusted herself off. “To get this Rosie chick, you are going to have to pull off all the stops. This one looks like she’s hard to get, but if you want her, you are going to go the extra mile for her.”

“Just tell me what I have to do!” growled Draco.

“You need to schmooze her,” said Joanne. “Buy her things. She seems like the type who’s materialistic. Most girls are like that. Buy her flowers, candy, little things. But when she starts to really fall for you, keep her hooked by buying her like diamonds and jewelry. Expensive stuff.”

“Gotcha,” said Draco. “She’ll be in my bed in no time.”

So for the next couple of days, he sent Rosie flowers and candy, and watched her reaction as she received them during breakfast. “Don’t look her way you imbecile,” said Joanne as she approached the Slytherin table. Several of the occupants began to hiss at her. “Oh go suck it you snake bastards.”

“Why not?” asked Draco. “Then I won’t know her reaction!”

“You have a look-out!” she hissed. “You gotta look all nonchalantly and mellow, otherwise it won’t work!”

“Okay, then what’s going on over there?” asked Draco as he began to pick at his breakfast.

“She loves the flowers,” said Joanne as she sat down next to him. “She’s telling Hermione about it, and oh Hermione made such a face! Hahaha!”

“Oh stuff it,” said Draco bitterly.

“Ooh nice, she’s coming over here,” said Joanne. “Have fun.” She left just before Rosie approached Draco.

“Hi Draco,” said Rosie, blushing slightly.

“Hi,” smiled Draco.

“I-I just want to thank you for the lovely flowers,” she said, smiling. “I love them.”

“You’re very welcome.”

“Well…”

“Yeah…”

“Um…”

“WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME?” Draco blurted out in a rush.

“I guess,” said Rosie hesitantly. “I’m kind of wary of you because of all the stories the gang says about you. You’re a known heartbreaker, rumor has it, and I’m not into that type…”

“I swear, I have renounced my old ways,” said Draco, making the sign of the cross. “May God smite me down if I be lying.” He winced inside, hoping that God really didn’t just kill him for lying to her.

“Okay,” said Rosie. “I’m going to trust you…”

Draco sighed. “And I promise, I am never going to break that trust. And no matter how long it takes, I am going to wait until you are ready to have sex. I’m not going to pressure you.”

Pansy choked on her toast, and Blaise had to punch her on the back to get the piece from out of her throat. “Say what? Draco’s waiting for sex?!”

Everyone at the Slytherin table looked at him oddly. “Well, I should have waited to have sex in the first place!” he said as he stood up on his chair. “I don’t care what you think about me anymore! I am going to wait for sex, and if I have to wait till marriage, so be it!”

“That’s so sweet of you,” said Rosie as she kissed his cheek. She whispered into his ear. “But I’m not as virginal as I seem. I can be quite the naughty whore in the sack if you like… Your room or mine?”

Draco’s face broke out into a shitfaced grin, and he took her hand and ran towards his room. “Don’t laugh, but I’ve gone without sex for ages,” said Draco as he tore her clothes off. “I might explode everywhere, but don’t take it personally. I know most girls don’t like it rough, but-”

“Don’t speak,” said Rosie as she tore off his clothes. “Let’s just enjoy it…”

“I take it you are no virgin?” asked Draco as he began to finger her gently. “Mm you are perfect.”

“Yes, Draco,” moaned Rosie. “Oh God…”

She grabbed his hard dick and began to jack him off, her hand moving faster and faster. “Rosie… Oh God that feels so good… Mm…”

She squeezed him, and he moaned loudly. Come was dripping down her hand in little rivers, and she smiled, and began to lick it up. He was so turned on that he began to come more, and she began to suck his throbbing hardness until he screamed her name. She stopped, and straddled him, and rocked against his dick into explosive orgasm. Draco held onto her hips as she drove him into herself one last achingly orgasmic time, and she exploded and came all over him.

“Now this was well worth the wait,” he grinned as he kissed Rosie.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You could hear the quills scratching against the parchment it was so quiet in the classrooms. All of the students were busy taking their finals, sweat pouring down their faces in sheer concentration. Of course, the ones who studied were not too bad off, but their hands began to cramp up, and they tried to press onward through the pain.

As usual, Joanne and Hermione handed in their finals first, and then left the room. Soon, the other students finished, and they all went outside to get some fresh air. Joanne, Neville, Trey, Layla, Autumn, Dylan, Bekkah, and Cedric were laying on the grass, looking up at the beautiful blue sky, and talking and joking with each other.

“That was such a relief!” cried Joanne. “I’m so glad it’s over with!”

“I agree,” said Neville as he put his arms around her. “So, what’s everyone doing for summer?”

“Silly, we are all going to be staying here!” said Bekkah. “Or, well, we will be coming back to school a bit early to work on Mamma Mia at least…”

“Oh yeah,” said Trey. “Well, at least we won’t be separated this summer.”

“Yep,” said Bekkah. “I can’t believe we’ll be fourth years!”

“It went by way too fast,” said Cedric. “But, all in all, it was a great year. I found the love of my life…”

“And I found mine,” said Neville.

“And mine,” said Trey and Dylan together.

The girls all awed at the same time, and smiled at their boyfriends. It was a clichéd moment. Just as Autumn and Dylan were about to kiss, someone was blocking the sunlight. “What the-” exclaimed Trey.

“Draco?” said Bekkah.

“Oh my God,” said Joanne.

“Nice to see you too, bitch,” said Rosie as she smirked in Draco’s arms.

“Sorry, but can you get out of the sole, you are blocking our tan time,” said Joanne icily to Rosie.

“Speak English, I can’t understand you, foreigner,” said Rosie snottily.

“PUTANA!” growled Joanne. “Non sono straniera! I am not a foreigner!”

“Why don’t you two just go?” said Neville as he tried to hold Joanne back from attacking Rosie.

“See Neville, now we are even,” said Rosie. “I’m with someone you despise, and you are with someone I despise. Funny how shit works out eh?”

“Just go, I want nothing to do with you anymore!” said Neville angrily.

“Fine,” said Rosie. But before she left, she picked up Joanne, pulling her to her feet by her hair. She whispered in her ear in a deadly voice. “You’re in for it missy. With Draco on my side now, the two of us are going to tear you down. And unlike him, I know there is something you have been hiding from the entire school. There’s something about you that you’ve kept hidden, and only Dumbledore knows about it. I’m going to find out what it is if it’s the last thing I do. That’ll show Neville to trust an Italian whore.”

She let go of Joanne’s hair, and she fell to the ground. Neville put his arms around her, and glared at Rosie as she walked away.

“Hey Autumn,” said Draco as he followed after his new girlfriend. This enraged her. How dare he speak to her after raping her!

“Just ignore that bastard,” said Dylan as he began to kiss her neck.

“Mm, Dylan,” giggled Autumn. “Stop, you’re making me horny…”

“Ew!” chorused Trey, Bekkah, and Joanne. “Keep it in your pants horn dogs!”

Autumn stuck out her tongue, and Dylan made a victorious gesture. “Someone’s getting laid tonight!” he smirked.

“In your dreams,” said Autumn as she gave Dylan a look.

“Ooh shot down!” cried Joanne. “That was a major cock block if ever there was one.”

Everyone laughed, and Dylan tackled Autumn to the ground playfully. Autumn turned her head, and looked over at Bekkah. “Wow, why aren’t you and Ceddie making out yet?”

“Oi! I am the only one who calls him that!” said Bekkah. “And thanks for reminding me!”

She began to make out with Cedric as he pulled her onto his lap. She loved him with such a burning passion, and he felt the same way about her. Bekkah was a one of a kind girl. She was random, adorable, spunky, different, and of course, incredibly beautiful. And she had a lot of talent, for instance, she could make Cedric hard in a matter of seconds. And he was so hard that it was poking through his pants.

“UGH!” cried the rest of the gang.

“Yay!” cried Bekkah as she tackled a very horny Cedric.

“Okay, I’m letting the horny couple have their romp in the grass,” said Joanne as she got up. “Who’s with me in moving to the no sex in the grass area?”

Everyone followed her over to an area where they wouldn’t be able to see Bekkah and Cedric’s sexual romp. “Ah, this is much better,” said Neville as he put his arm around Joanne.

“I agree,” said Joanne as she stared at Neville longingly.

“You know what?” said Layla. “I think we should practice for Mamma Mia. I mean, it would be the right thing to do. Let’s work on a group sound.”

“That sounds like a great idea!” said Trey. “Girls, you can go first, and then us guys will go after.”

Autumn, Joanne, and Layla huddled together, trying to come up with a song to sing together. They finally settled on Buttons, and began to sing. “I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'.

Typical and hardly the type I fall for. I like it when the physical don't leave me askin' for more. I'm a sexy mama who knows just how to get what I wanna. What I wanna do is bring this on ya, back up all the things that I told ya. You've been sayin' all the right things all night long. But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off. Baby can't you see how these clothes are fittin' on me, and the heat comin' from this beat? I'm about to blow, I don't think you know,” sang Bekkah as she screwed Cedric in the grass. The three girls looked at each other, and shrugged, and continued to sing. “ I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'.I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'.

You say you're a big boy but I can't agree. 'Cuz the love you said you had ain't been put on me. I wonder if I'm just too much for you. Wonder if my kiss don't make you just wonder what I got next for you, what you wanna do?” sang Autumn with a bit of a sexy attitude.

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours. I can see just like most guys that your game don't please,” sang Layla as she looked into Trey’s eyes.

Baby can't you see how these clothes are fittin' on me, and the heat comin' from this beat? I'm about to blow, I don't think you know!” sang Joanne as she danced seductively around Neville.

All three girls, and even Bekkah sang the chorus together in perfect harmony, despite the fact that one of them was off fucking Cedric at an ungodly speed and was off a few feet away. “I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. Loosen up my buttons babe, loosen up my buttons babe. Baby won't you loosen up my buttons babe? Loosen up my buttons babe. Come on baby loosen up my buttons babe, loosen up my buttons babe. Baby won't you loosen up my buttons babe? Loosen up my buttons babe. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, but you keep fronting. Sayin' what you gon' do to me, but I ain't seen nuttin'.

“How did you do that?” asked Trey, puzzled.

“Sheer talent I suppose,” said Bekkah as she walked over. “Woo that was a nice romp.”

“Welcome back, Bekkah and Cedric,” said Autumn. “Cedric are you going to join the boys in singing?”

“Sure will,” replied Cedric. He huddled with the boys, and the four boys decided on singing I Drive Myself Crazy.

Lying in your arms, so close together. Didn’t know just what I had. Now I toss and turn cause I’m without you. Oh I’m missing you so bad. Where was my head, where was my heart? Now I cry alone in the dark,” sang Trey, his voice full of passion and emotion.

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy, drive myself crazy thinking of you. Made a mistake when I let you go baby. I drive myself crazy wanting you the way that I do. Wanting you the way that I do…” sang the boys together.

I was such a fool, I couldn’t see it, just how good you were to me. You confessed your love, undying devotion. And I confessed my need to be free. And now I’m left with all this pain, I’ve only got myself to blame!,” sang Neville as he blew Joanne a kiss.

Why didn't I know it? Why couldn't I show it when I had the chance? Oh I had the chance. Oh…” sang Cedric.

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy, drive myself crazy thinking of you. Made a mistake when I let you go baby. I drive myself crazy wanting you the way that I do. Wanting you the way that I do…” sang Dylan to Autumn. She turned red and smiled at him.

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy, drive myself crazy thinking of you. Made a mistake when I let you go baby. I drive myself crazy wanting you the way that I do. Wanting you the way that I do…” the four boys sang in perfect harmony together, and ended on a poppy note.

All of the girls clapped and cheered. “That was beautiful!”

The boys bowed and smiled. “Thank you, thank you very much,” said Trey in his best Elvis impersonation. Autumn laughed at him, and gave him a hug.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“What are you staring at?” asked Rosie to Draco. Draco had been watching the group sing and laugh the whole time. He was captured by it all. All of them were so talented, and he was jealous. And he hated all but Bekkah for being so cliquey.

“Nothing,” he replied. “It’s just their singing distracted me…”

“It sounds like screaming to me,” said Rosie. “Come on, let’s go to Hogsmeade and get a Butterbeer to celebrate the end of term!”

Draco went with her, but strangely, now that he had finally gotten what he had so desired from the get go, he felt incomplete. Sure, he was starting to love Rosie, but something was missing in his life. He couldn’t quite figure it out, but he shook it off, and focused on his girlfriend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“ATTENTION ALL MAMMA MIA CAST! YOU WILL ARRIVE BACK TO SCHOOL ON AUGUST 1ST FOR REHEARSALS, AND OUR PERFORMANCE DAY IS SEPTEMBER 1ST. PLEASE READ OVER THE SCRIPTS THIS SUMMER, AND HAVE A NICE VACATION!” said Snape over the loudspeakers.

“Ceddie, come here!” called Bekkah as she chased him down the hall. She took his hand and ran towards the room she had just discovered. They entered it, and Cedric’s mouth dropped open.

“What is this?” he asked, his jaw hitting the floor in awe of the sight before him. Bekkah grinned as she looked around the room of her dreams. Handcuffs adorned the walls in a varied assortment, some metal, some furry, some with different colors. In the middle of the room was a gigantic martini glass filled with what looked like chocolate. On the side of the martini glass was an end table where several bottles of whipped cream and chocolate body paint sat waiting to be used. In the corner of the room was a large, comfy black and purple striped bed just waiting to be destroyed by them.

“How?” asked Cedric as the door closed behind him.

“It’s simple,” said Bekkah as she walked around the room. Whips and chains began to appear, and naughty outfits appeared on the bed where they weren’t before. “When you need something, this room supplies it. Anything your heart desires.”

“I don’t need a room for that,” said Cedric. “All I want is right here in front of me. All I’ll ever need is you, Bekks.”

Bekkah began to cry. No one had ever made her feel this way, and she thought that it was too good to be true. “You mean it?”

“I love you Miss Bekkah Malfoy,” said Cedric, staring into the eyes that melted his heart. “And I want to take full advantage of this room…”

Bekkah grinned, and she shed her clothes, and climbed into the martini glass full of chocolate. She covered her body in the decadence, and beckoned Cedric to come over. He took off his clothes, and got into the glass with her. She rubbed chocolate all over his body, and began to lick it off. She started to lick and suck his chocolate covered nipples, and began to lick and bite a trail all the way south. Once she found what she had wanted, she grabbed him and began to suck his chocolate covered hardness. He moaned, and clutched the sides of the glass. Her mouth and hands moved faster and faster, and she could feel him release into her mouth.

He pulled her chocolate covered face towards him, and kissed her delicious lips. He tasted himself on her lips, and the sweetness of her chocolate covered lips. He pulled her on top of him, and drove into her rough and fast. He kissed and bit her neck which was covered in chocolate, and Bekkah began to moan loudly.

“Do you think this room is soundproof?” asked Cedric as he continued to pump faster and faster into her.

“I sure HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so,” moaned Bekkah. “OH CEDDIE!!!!!!!!”

“OH BEKKAH!” he moaned as he slapped her chocolate covered ass. “I’ll never want anyone but you… I’m never going to please another girl but you. You are my Queen, and what matters most is your happiness.”

“OH YES!” moaned Bekkah as Cedric’s hands found her double D breasts and began to massage them as he continued to fuck her roughly. “Mm mommy likes… Mommy likes very much…”

He began to lick and suck her nipples, and she moaned and pulled his hair teasingly. He smirked into her chest, and gently bit down on her nipple. She arched her back and moaned, and then rose out of the martini glass. She took the whip off the wall hanging closest by, and cracked it. “On your knees,” she said as she cracked it again. “Taste me…”

Cedric didn’t have to be asked twice. He buried his face into her chocolate warmth. She tasted like hot fudge with marshmallows, and he wasn’t going to stop eating her out until he got what he wanted. And what he wanted was for her to come.

“You drive me wild,” said Cedric in a husky voice as he plunged his tongue into her. She moaned, and began to come, and he bit and sucked her clit as she began to come more and more for him.

“CEDRIC!” she moaned loudly. “OH GOD I AM GOING TO DIE FROM THIS AMAZING ORGASM!”

“Don’t die on me,” said Cedric as he stopped and kissed her. “I’d kill myself if I’d ever lose you. You are my life now…”

Bekkah kissed him back, and led him to the bed, the two of them still a sticky, chocolate mess. She took his hands, and handcuffed him to the bed. “You aren’t going to please me now. I am going to please you now…”

She shook the can of whipped cream, and sprayed some on his throbbing hardness and his nipples. She licked the cream off of his nipples seductively, and he moaned and tried to pull off the handcuffs. “They have a spell cast on them so that only I can take them off, naughty boy,” smirked Bekkah. She began to lick up and down his shaft, and he began to moan loudly. “Ooh does my naughty boy like it when I do it like this?”

She slapped his ass hard, and he laughed as she kissed him. She straddled his raging thick shaft, and began to ride him into a wave of overwhelming sea of pleasure. “Oh I more than LIKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” moaned Cedric.

“Oh do you?” smirked Bekkah as she drove him deeper inside her. “Do you like it when I do this?”

She began to tease herself, and he could feel her start to come as it dripped between his legs. He started to fight his handcuffs violently, dying to touch her, to make her scream with earth shattering orgasm only he knew he could bring to her. “LET ME LOOSE DAMN IT!” he moaned. “I want to please you Bekkah! Oh God, you can drive a man insane…”

“Tell me something I don’t know,” smirked Bekkah as she uncuffed him.

“YES!” said Cedric as he cuffed her to the bed. “PAYBACK!”

He cuffed her to the bed, and laughed evilly. “I guess I deserve this,” said Bekkah as he pounced on top of her.

“Yes you do.” he said as he began to fuck her roughly. “I am going to fuck you until scream so loud people from space can hear you.”

“You do know I can keep quiet right?” smirked Bekkah. “I’m not going to scream for you…”

Cedric grinned. He always liked her stubborn side. But he knew that he could make her scream, and he wasn’t planning on giving up anytime soon. He wasn’t a quitter.

He pummeled her dripping wet heat, and she bit her lip, trying to stifle a moan. Faster and faster he pounded her and she tried to keep her mouth shut as best she could. Cedric began to finger her clit as he fucked her rougher and faster, and she soon gave up and began to moan a loudly. “Scream for my Bekkah,” moaned Cedric as he fucked her deeper and faster. “Oh Bekkah… I love you Bekkah…”

“CEDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she reached her ultimate, achingly wet orgasm. “OH GOD CEDRIC DIGGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” grinned Cedric as he held her shaking body in his arms after taking off the handcuffs. The two of them passed out in each others arms, and before they realized it, it was morning, and they were no longer third years anymore. A new year was dawning on the lovers, and their friends, and summer was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! Will post fourth year soon!