Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Fourth Year, First Semester Part Two

There was a lot of tension in Hogwarts, among the school’s students as well as the foreign students. But despite their many differences, they all had one thing in common. They hated Harry Potter. And they all thought it was unfair that he was able to compete in the Triwizard Cup.

After much disputing from the headmasters, the only answer to this problem was to let Harry compete. After all, he was magically bound to compete with the other three champions, and by the laws of magic, they could not break this bond. Dumbledore was on edge as he scratched his beard. How could something like this happen? He had not intended for there to be two Hogwarts champions. No, his goal was to bring the three schools together, and unite them. For all of the students to learn acceptance, and to appreciate diversity. But someone had wrecked those plans and flushed them down the toilet. And Dumbledore just couldn’t figure out who would do such a thing.
___________________________________________________________________________________

“What team are you on?” asked Autumn to Joanne as the gang strolled the grounds, looking for a spot to hang out.

“Cedric, definitely,” said Joanne. “And you?”

“I have to be team Cedric or else Bekkah over here will kill me,” laughed Autumn.

“You guys better support my man!” said Bekkah, giving off her saucy attitude, but it was all in fun.

“I hate to break it to you, but I’m rooting for Harry,” said Neville quietly.

“You’re joking!” said Joanne. “Why?!”

“Well we do share a dorm…” said Neville. “And it would be mean to root for someone else…”

“I can’t believe you would root for Harry!” said Joanne. “I mean really. You’d have a better chance of winning…”

“I don’t appreciate that,” said Neville, flushing red. “Harry’s not that stupid, and neither am I!”

“I never said you were!” said Joanne exasperatedly.

“Ooh couple fight,” said Trey as he put his arms around Joanne and Neville. “Come on you guys. Can’t we all just get along?”

“Guess not,” said Neville. “I’m out of here. Later everyone.”

“Ugh, he so put words in my mouth!” cried Joanne. “God, I hate when people do that to me!”

“Don’t worry,” said Trey. “He’ll come around. Maybe he’s got other issues that you don’t know about…”

Joanne sighed frustrated, and nodded. Maybe there was something Neville didn’t tell her about. But wouldn’t he tell her everything in the first place? It was really low to keep secrets like this. Kind of like she was keeping the major secrets about herself from him. She shook it off, and prayed he’d get over this little tiff they had.

But for the next few weeks, all Joanne ever did was study and hang out with the gang, minus Neville of course. They’d watch Cedric train for the first task as he lifted weights and ran track around the Quidditch pitch. When Joanne tried to catch Neville’s eye during Care of Magical Creatures, he just looked the other way. Joanne was getting sick of the silent treatment. Plus she was also very sex depraved. She needed her Neville. Fast!

So she did what all gifted witches do. She began to make a magic pill that would make him get back his manhood, and fuck her immediately. She waved her wand and began to chant rhythmically. She kept her thoughts on passion, the past times they had sex, and for some strange reason, Draco’s sexy swagger. Instantly, the pill landed into her hand, and she ran downstairs to drop it in some Pumpkin Juice for Neville to drink.

“Neville?” called Joanne as she wandered around the Gryffindor table. “Hermione have you seen him?”

“No, I haven’t,” said Hermione. “He’s been very… quiet lately. He’s been off by himself, and won’t talk much to anyone.”

“Well, if you see him, send this to him?” asked Joanne as she set down the drink. “Tell him it’s from me.”

“Will do,” said Hermione.

“Oh is that for me?” asked Ron as he made a grab for the drink.

“NO!” said Hermione. “This is for Neville from Joanne. Hands off you fatty! Go eat something!”

“Boo,” said Ron as his bottom lip stuck out in disappointment. “You’re never any fun.”

“If I am not that much fun you can sit over there with Harry!” said Hermione angrily.

“No, he’s being a douche,” said Ron.

“That makes two of you then,” said Hermione. “Now leave!” Hermione buried her head in her Potions book, and began to pick up where she last left off.

“God, watching Cedric practice makes me tired!” groaned Dylan as he entered the Great Hall with Autumn, their hands entwined. “Ooh I spot a drink!”

He walked over to the Gryffindor table, and took the drink that was sitting next to Hermione. “Dylan! What if she was drinking that?” asked Autumn.

“Number one, it’s full,” said Dylan before he downed the rest of the drink. “Number two, oh well. And number three…”

A funny feeling crashed over Dylan. He stared at Autumn incredulously, and had to rub his eyes in disbelief. Was it him, or did she look sexier than before? The way she flipped her hair in slow motion, the way her shirt was unbuttoned to see her ample cleavage, the way she smelled like… sex? It was turning him on, and at the moment, he had to have her.

“What are you doing?” laughed Autumn as he carried her out of the Great Hall, and ran like a madman towards the Hufflepuff dorms. “Have you lost your mind?”

“I want you… I must have you!” said Dylan as he threw her onto his bed. He ripped off his shirt and Autumn couldn’t help but be turned on by his sculpted body. “You’ve been turning me on ever since I set eyes on you. Let me ravish you, you vixen.”

Autumn grinned, and undressed and began to make out with Dylan. He laid her down on the bed, and began to enter her. She moaned as he entered her faster and faster. He gripped her hips, guiding himself into her, and easily found her pleasure spots. She scratched his back as wave after wave of ultimate pleasure washed over her body. He moaned as he pounded her, and she squeezed his ass in response, which made Dylan hornier.

Autumn rolled on top of him, and began to rock on his hard, thick, dick. She screamed his name as she reached orgasm, and soon Dylan reached his. They gazed into each other’s eyes, panting and sweating from their lovemaking. Autumn never looked more beautiful to Dylan, her skin was glowing, her hair was radiant. Everything about her was simply electrifying. Dylan couldn’t have been any sexier to Autumn. And he was the best lover she’d ever had. Well, the only lover if you didn’t count Draco raping her. And how she secretly enjoyed it.

“That was amazing,” said Autumn as she kissed Dylan. “I’m so up for round two!”

“Whoa,” said Dylan as he shook his head. “We just had amazing sex.”

“Yeah, I know,” blushed Autumn.

“No, I mean, something doesn’t feel right,” said Dylan as he got up from the bed. “It’s not you, or me. Didn’t what just happened to us feel… unnatural?”

“Well you did run pretty fast up here to fuck me,” said Autumn slowly. “And it happened quite suddenly…”

“Yeah!” agreed Dylan. “All day I was fine. Then we went to watch Cedric train, and we walked into the Great Hall…”

“And you said you were thirsty!” said Autumn. “And so you took that drink from Hermione!”

“We’ve got to find Hermione!” the two of them chorused as they speedily threw on clothes, and ran towards the library, a usual haunt for Hermione.

“Hermione!” called Autumn.

“SH!!!!!!!!!!!” Madam Pince scowled at her. “This is a library!”

“Yes?” whispered Hermione.

“What was in your Pumpkin Juice?” asked Dylan.

“Pumpkin Juice,” said Hermione. “What else would be in it?”

“I’m talking about the one that was sitting next to you a while ago this evening!” hissed Dylan.

“Oh my God!” shrieked Hermione. “Joanne’s going to kill me! That was meant for Neville!”

“Oh my God!” said Autumn. “She was going to drug him into having make-up sex with her!”

“And I drank it instead,” said Dylan. “Ew, why would anyone have sex with Neville?”

“Because he’s not a Draco,” said Autumn. “He’s a real man, like you…”

“NO MAKING OUT IN THE LIBRARY!” scowled Madam Pince as she gave Dylan and Autumn the evil eye. “SCOOT!”

“This is too funny,” snorted Autumn. “Wait till I tell Bekkah and Joanne about this. This will probably top the first task next week!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Way better update! So proud of myself. Tell me it's good or go to Azkaban!