Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Fourth Year, First Semester Part Three

Fourth Year, First Semester Part Three
“Is it true?!” asked Bekkah to Joanne as she chased after her down the hall. “You tried to give Neville a love drug but Dylan got it instead?”

“Yeah, that’s what really happened,” said Joanne grumpily. She really wasn’t in the mood for being made fun of. She was quite pissed off at the moment.

“Oh my God, that is freaking hilarious!” cried Bekkah. “Can you make me a pill for Ceddie? Not that he really needs one-”

“Just drop it okay?” said Joanne angrily. “It’s not making me feel any better.”

“Well, this will cheer you up,” said Bekkah as she gave her a hug. “The first task is coming up, and Cedric said it was going to be about dragons!”

“I’ve always wanted to see one!” said Joanne. “Wow, they must really think these champions are smart. Except for Harry, this should be only slightly difficult for them to manage.”

“Righty-o!” said Bekkah. “I can’t wait till MY Ceddie gets his name on that cup, and everyone hoists him into the air cheering his name!”

“Okay…” said Joanne. “You are weirding me out now…”

Joanne walked past Bekkah, and almost ran into Trey had she not stopped in time. “Whoa don’t run me down!” said Trey as he skated past her on his skateboard. He turned around, and kicked his board up. “Oh, it’s the horny girl…”

“Shut the hell up!” said Joanne turning red. “Does everyone know?”

“Oh look, it’s Bellacuore,” sneered Draco. “Miss Horny over here. Care to drug my goblet of Butterbeer so you can rape me?”

“Fuck you!” screamed Joanne as she ran up the stairs to her dorms. She slammed the door and threw things against the wall and screamed. It was only a matter of time before Neville realized what she had done. She looked around the room, searching for her hidden stash and she remembered that she had hidden it under her bed. She pulled out a flask of fire whiskey, and finished the contents of it in a matter of seconds. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts and lay down on her bed. She wouldn’t think about the consequences of her actions. She’d just drink those thoughts away…
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m so nervous,” said Cedric as he sat on the edge of his bed. “What if I fuck it up?”

“You won’t,” said Bekkah as she hugged him tightly, her naked skin pressing against his bare back. “You are one of the most smartest kids in school.”

“I’ll be up against a dragon though,” said Cedric. “What if I get hurt? Or worse! What if I die?”

“You won’t die Cedric, stop that!” cried Bekkah as she held him tightly. “Now shut up and make love to me!”

Cedric grinned at Bekkah, and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His fingers entwined in her hair, caressing it’s beautiful silky softness as she straddled his lap and began to slowly build her rocking. He moaned, and began to kiss every inch of Bekkah as she continued to move faster. Bekkah smiled and moaned as Cedric continued to please her. He grabbed her ass, pulling himself deeper inside her, and slapped it hard. “My little sex kitten,” he smirked as all negative thoughts about the tournament faded from his mind. “God you are so fucking amazing in bed!”

“I can’t help it, I’m a sex goddess,” smirked Bekkah as she gripped his hard dick and began to play with him. Cedric began to moan loudly as she played with him, her tongue teasing down his shaft just enough to send him over the edge and beyond. His hot come dripped down her hand, and teasingly, she licked her hand. “Oh Ceddie, I love you so much.”

“Oh God, Bekkah!” Cedric moaned loudly. “I love you so much. Oh God, don’t stop!”

“Ceddie likey?” said Bekkah as she worked her hand up and down his thick length faster.

“Very much so,” moaned Cedric as he took out his wand and bound Bekkah to his bed. Bekkah gasped as her hands were bound to the headboard, and her feet were spread open and tied to the baseboard. “My turn to play, my sex goddess.”

Bekkah chuckled in her not so innocent, but sexy way as Cedric plunged his tongue into her. She began to scream as he easily found her pleasure spots, his tongue teasing her clit until she came into his mouth. “Oh God Cedric… OH GOD!!!” moaned Bekkah. “YES!!! OH GOD, YES!!!!!!!!”

He began to enter her rough and fast now, riding the wave of orgasm to an almost unbelievable high peak that no one had ever experienced before. Both of them screamed each other’s names, and fell into each others’ arms. “That was amazing,” said Cedric breathlessly.

“Up for round two?” asked Bekkah with a wicked grin.

“Do you even have to ask?” grinned Cedric as he kissed Bekkah passionately and spread her legs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Whoa, I must have overdone it, thought Joanne to herself as she tried to stand up. The bottles of firewhiskey clinked and clanked in her hands as she stumbled across the room. She looked into her mirror, and noticed how her hair was disheveled. She tried to fix it, but she only made it worse.

“Damn hair,” she muttered as she tied it up into a super high bun. “Always a fucking mess…”

Kind of like me… She stifled back her tears, and threw the empty bottles against the wall. Why was she so stupid? Why did she do the stupid things she always did? If the “wizard Viagra” pill that Dylan accidentally swallowed wouldn’t get her expelled, drinking illegally on campus would definitely.

“He doesn’t want me,” she sniffled as she wiped her nose on her sleeve. “He doesn’t want a luscious, Italian goddess. Well, it’s his loss. IT’S EVERYBODY’S LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!”

She screamed and punched the wall, and gave up holding back her tears as she sunk to the floor. She never felt so alone, never felt so dark and empty. All the pain she felt, past and present, she kept bottled up inside, and now it was becoming too much to bear. She had to do something, she had to end her pain. And she knew there was only one way out…

Wake me up inside, wake me up inside. Call my name and save me from the dark,” she sang to herself, giving herself over to the power the vocals of the song had. “Bid my blood to run before I come undone. Save me from the nothing I’ve become…

“Did you hear singing?” asked Neville to Rosie as they sat in the Gryffindor common room.

“I didn’t hear anything,” said Rosie.

“I’m going to go check,” said Neville as he left through the portrait of the Fat Lady. Yes, he could hear singing, but it was muffled. It sounded like it was coming from Ravenclaw Tower. Neville knew he was not allowed into the dorms unless invited by a student of that house, but he walked towards Ravenclaw Tower anyway.

No. It wasn’t coming from inside the tower… It was coming from… OUTSIDE! He opened the nearest window just in time to see Joanne climb up the castle roof. She was singing Bring Me To Life to herself, and her footing was shaky and unsure, but she continued to climb. Neville gasped, and tried to climb out of the window after her, but he took one look down, and turned green.

“Joanne!” he called to her. “Joanne, what are you doing?”

Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead,” sang Joanne powerfully as she stood there on the edge of the roof.

“Joanne, come back inside, you are scaring me,” said Neville as he reached out to her. “Please, baby, take my hand.”

Joanne shook her head and took a step forward. “NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Neville.

“What the hell is going on here?” asked Trey as he tapped Neville’s shoulder.

“Get her down!” shouted Neville. “She’s going to try to kill herself!”

“What the-”

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems. Got to open my eyes to everything…” sang Joanne mournfully, the wind blowing through her long, curly brown hair.

Trey leaped into action. He ducked out of the window, and like the graceful chimpanzee in the rainforest, he climbed his way up the castle roof towards Joanne. “Joanne, you do not want to do this right now,” said Trey as he reached out to her. “Take my hand. I’ll take you back safely, I promise.”

She stood there, almost as if she was frozen. Tears rolled down her face as she looked at the setting sun. She looked down at the Hogwarts grounds, and suddenly reality hit her hard. She began to scream as she realized how far up she was, and as she went to walk back, she slipped. She tried to get up, but she only rolled over to the edge.

“JOANNE!!!!!!” screamed Trey and Neville as she began to fall.

“Help!” cried Joanne. Luckily, she had caught onto a gargoyle before she could begin her deadly descent to the grounds below.

“Oh God, I can’t get to you!” said Trey, frustrated. “What the hell are we going to do now?!”

“HELP! I CAN’T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!” cried Joanne.

“I got an idea!” cried Neville as he whipped out his wand. “ACCIO BROOMSTICK!”

Instantly, a broomstick zoomed to his side. He mounted it, and took off through the window, his fears of flying behind him. He found Joanne, and tried to grab her while staying on the broom. This proved difficult, and he knew if he tried again, both of them would go plummeting to the ground. Instead, he tried a new tactic. He backed the broom towards her, and once she was in position, she let go, and grabbed onto Neville.

He sped off towards the open window, and the two of them dismounted. Joanne was shaking and sobbing as Neville put his arms around her. “Don’t you ever do a stupid thing like that again!” he scolded her as he held her tightly. “Don’t ever scare me like that! Do you know how scared I was that I’d lose you?”

“And me too!” said Trey as he climbed through the window gracefully. “Both of us nearly risked our lives to get to you!”

“I’m sorry,” sniffled Joanne. “I’m so sorry…”

“Why did you do it?” asked Neville gently.

Joanne didn’t answer. She looked over at Trey, and when their eyes met, Trey knew what it was all about. He knew she was worried Neville would find out about the “wizard Viagra,” but he also saw in her eyes that she was hiding a whole secret world of her own sorrow and pain.

“That’s not important, Neville,” said Trey as he flipped his hair casually. “The important thing is that she is safe.” Joanne closed her eyes in relief, and buried her face into Neville’s neck where she could smell his masculine cologne that was always such a comfort as well as a mega turn on for her. “As long as she has no major injuries, I think you should take her back to her room, Neville.”

“I think,” said Neville slowly. “It would be best if she stays in my room for tonight. She might try again. I should just watch over her for tonight. You know, just in case.”

“Good idea,” said Trey. “Goodnight Neville. Goodnight Joanne.”

Neville put his arm around Joanne and walked her towards Gryffindor tower. To his displeasure, Rosie was still sitting in the common room.

“What’s this gutter trash doing here?!” she shrieked. Joanne cringed, and buried her face into Neville’s shoulder.

“Never you mind that,” growled Neville in a dangerous voice. “Keep your nose out of business that is no concern of yours!”

He walked to his room, and opened the door for Joanne, and closed it behind him and locked it. “Only I can open the door,” said Neville quietly as Joanne looked down at the floor in shame. “The only way out is through the Unforgiveable Curse, which I don’t think you are capable of committing.”

Capable? Oh, I’m more than capable. I think you mean, “I don’t think you are too willing to perform them on me.” thought Joanne to herself.

Neville undressed before her, changing into his pajamas, and he turned around to see that she hadn’t moved since they entered the room. “Well, make yourself comfortable. This isn’t Azkaban, for heaven’s sake.”

He got into his bed, and he patted the empty space next to him. She slowly got into bed with him, and he wrapped his arms around her. “I’m sorry that we haven’t been talking in a while. I’m sorry I got mad at you. It was stupid of me to fight about this tournament. It doesn’t mean anything anyway.”

He kissed her forehead, and she closed her eyes and sighed. “I’m sorry for starting that fight,” she whispered. “I shouldn’t have said what I did.”

Neville gently kissed her lips. She kissed him back, gently running her hands through his hair, pulling him closer. The flame of desire that had lay dormant, had now been reignited. Neville was on top of her as he continued to kiss her. Both of their bodies grinded against each others as they continued to passionately kiss.

“I don’t think we should,” said Neville as he suddenly pulled away. He had his shirt and pants off, and was standing around in his boxers. Joanne was still covered in her nightgown, but it did little to hide anything because it was see-through.

“I want to, and I know you want to,” said Joanne as she sat up in bed with him. “Please…”

She took her nightgown off, and slid off her panties. He couldn’t resist her. He quickly took off his boxers, and began to enter her. She screamed his name, her hands running down his back and scratching as ecstasy came. Neville went into her slowly and gently, and that was all it took to drive her over the edge. He kissed up and down her neck as he continued pumping into her. “Joanne… Oh Joanne,” he sighed as he kissed her breasts. She arched her back as he began to enter her faster. “I love you so much. You are so beautiful, and there is no other one I’d rather pleasure than you right now.”

“Oh God, Neville,” moaned Joanne, her toes curling in ecstasy. “I love you more than anything. You are the most amazing person in my life. Oh baby, OH GOD!” She began to come as she was brought to an earth shattering orgasm. Neville stopped suddenly because she had started shaking so fiercely.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he kissed her shoulder tenderly.

“That was amazing,” she said, shakily. “Let me please you, Neville. I want to bring you the same ultimate pleasure that you’ve given me…”

She went beneath the sheets, and began to play with him. She began to run her hand up and down his shaft as she began to suck him. Her hand moved faster and faster, and Neville began to moan loudly. “OH JOANNE!” he moaned as he began to come. “OH GOD, OH YES!!!!!”

She shifted her position, and Neville began to eat her out. He plunged his tongue into her, licking up every drop of her come. She shuddered as she continued to pump Neville’s hard shaft, licking and sucking him. He nibbled her clit, and she screamed and moaned. She gripped him tightly and began to deep throat him. She could feel him release his come in her mouth, and he moaned in pleasure as he began to orgasm.

“Ti amo,” she whispered as she kissed his lips, the two of them tasting their own come on each others lips. “I love you.”

“Ti amo,” Neville repeated as he held her in his arms, and the two of them fell asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

She could hear the sounds of sex from the common room. Her face contorted into disgust. How could he possibly have sex with that? She was the only one up, everyone else had gone to bed. She twirled her reddish brown hair and thought to herself. How can I bring that bitch down? What the hell is she hiding from the world?

Well, what she knew so far was that she was from Italy. As if anyone DIDN’T know this. The way she flouted her foreign tongue around, the way she looked, it was impossible not to know. It was disgusting, and Rosie felt that if you couldn’t speak English, you probably shouldn’t be in this country right now.

There had to be something on her! Underneath that perfectionist exterior something was brewing. A train wreck in the making. But what was it?

Rosie decided to take a trip to the Library to do some research, so she stole Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak, and then stealthily climbed out of the portrait hole. She threw the cloak on, and walked quickly to the Library. She walked towards the Restricted Section, and looked into the student’s records.

“Okay, where are you, bitch,” she muttered quietly. “Joanne… Bellacuore… Where is it? AH!”

She pulled out the card on Joanne and read: “Joanne Bellacuore, transfer student from the Circe School For Witches in Italy. The Circe School is a school for orphaned witches to go for a head start. Classes are for young witches aged 4-9 to get a head start into their training. Most of the school’s students have no records of their parents, or have been living on the streets. This school does everything it can to give it’s students the best education they can, and 98% of students go on to prestigious schools, such as Hogwarts.”

“What?” whispered Rosie. “She’s fourteen! How could she have transferred from Circe? Something isn’t right…”

She searched through Joanne’s file, and noticed a big folder with Joanne’s name on it. She grabbed it, and leafed through it. “Joanne Maria Bellacuore, born March 6th, 1996 to parents unknown, presumably… HOLY SHIT!”

Rosie dropped the file that she held in her hands. She had just hit the motherload of jackpots. And she couldn’t wait to bring Joanne down with this information. She tucked the file into her pocket, closed the record’s file, and ran back to her dorm.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was the morning of the First Task. The Great Hall was buzzing with excitement as the students from the three schools ate breakfast together. Instead of house table, there were fan tables that students had created. Out of the four tables, Cedric’s and Krum’s tables were swamped with people. But unlike the other three tables, Harry’s table consisted of a few people: Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Rosie, and himself.

Joanne sat at Cedric’s table with Bekkah, Trey, Layla, Autumn, and of course, Cedric. All of them were wearing Potter Stinks badges, and Autumn and Trey kept making funny faces at each other and impersonating Harry. Everyone at the table was laughing hysterically, and when Trey got on top of the table and did his impersonation of Harry dancing, half the students fell off their seats in laughter.

“Aw cheer up mate,” said Neville. “It’s not worth getting upset over. Have some toast.”

“I feel like throwing up,” mumbled Harry.

“So do I,” said Rosie with a smirk. “Have any of you seen where Draco went?”

“I heard he was on Team Krum,” said Neville.

Rosie got up from the pitiful table, and walked over to Krum’s table. The entire table consisted of either Durmstrang students, or guys from Hogwarts. All of them were grunting and getting riled up for the First Task. Krum and Draco were the ringleaders of the noisemaking, and they started to bang on the tables rhythmically, getting louder and banging faster and faster until they shouted and yelled like barbarians.

“Draco?” said Rosie as she stood behind him and put her arms around him. She kissed him, and all of the guys at the table hooted and hollered at them. “I have something to tell you…”

Draco got up from the table, and the two of them walked to an empty corner of the Great Hall. “I have great news,” grinned Rosie. “I was digging around in the Library, when I found this file on Miss Bellacuore.”

She pulled out the file, and Draco’s eyes widened. That was Joanne’s personal file. Everything and anything that they needed to know about her was right there in front of them. “Let me see!”

“SHH!” she hissed and swatted away his hands. “Do you want us to look suspicious?!”

“No,” growled Draco. “I want to see what the hell is wrong with that girl!”

“Well, I’m just going to torture her up until the last minute when I make the big reveal,” said Rosie. “Mmm, what a delight! I finally found the perfect way to ruin Ms. Perfect. And everyone who remotely cares about her will hate her guts.”

Just then, Joanne and Neville walked past, walking hand in hand. They looked adoringly at each other, and both of them had a faint glow of… after sex? Rosie and Draco sneered at the couple.

“Enjoy it while it lasts,” said Rosie as Joanne began to make out with Neville. “Cause once I unleash this information about you, nothing will ever be the same ever again…”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Quidditch pitch was never so filled with excitement, students, and tension as the first champion, Cedric Diggory stepped out onto the pitch. The Swedish Short-Snout dragon’s angry red eyes turned on Cedric, watching his every move. Cedric took one step towards the dragon, and just narrowly missed being barbequed by it’s flames.

“CEDRIC!” screamed Bekkah as he hid behind a boulder to avoid the jets of flames from the dragon.

“Shut up, he needs to concentrate,” said Joanne as she nudged Bekkah. “Come on Cedric…”

Cedric leaned against the boulder, wand in his hand, and finally, it came to him. He waved his wand at the boulder, and transfigured it into a Labrador. The dog barked and ran around the dragon’s heels, and Cedric took this chance to make a grab for the golden egg. Just as he was making his escape, egg in his hands, the dragon realized the ploy, and blew fire out of its nose.

“CEDRIC!” the crowd screamed as Cedric staggered over the finish line, on fire. Dumbledore threw some water on him, and Cedric gasped and spluttered as he righted himself. Bekkah ran from the stands all the way down to him, and gave him a huge hug.

“Miss Malfoy, what are you doing here?” asked Dumbledore.

“He could have died!” sobbed Bekkah as she kissed Cedric. “Oh God, don’t scare me like that again!”

“Miss Malfoy, please return to your seat while Cedric gets his score,” said Dumbledore gently. Bekkah sighed, and did as she was told.

Cedric turned towards the judges. They each gave him a 10, 9, 9, 8, and a 9. His score was 45, which wasn’t a bad start to the tournament. He stepped off the field and went over to find Bekkah in the bleachers.

“Well,” sighed Joanne. “I’ve had enough of this boring tournament. I’ll see you guys around. Good job Cedric!”

“Thanks Joanne!” smiled Cedric. “And where are you going? Aren’t you going to watch the others?”

“Nah, I only support you,” said Joanne. “Besides, all of this is not my style. I’d rather read than watch a sporting event. Besides, I’m reading a series that is really good, and I’m dying to finish it up so I can get to the next book! It’s called Vampire Academy, and I am on Blood Promises. Richelle Mead writes the books, and she is an AMAZING author!”

“Ooh! Ooh!” squealed Bekkah. “I’ve read them all! They are amazing!”

“Don’t tell me how it ends!” growled Joanne.

“Wow, we all are such bookworms,” laughed Autumn. “We are so hardcore book sluts. We always go to bed with a good book.”

The three girls laughed, and Joanne hugged and kissed the girls, Trey, Cedric, and Neville before leaving.

“Where do you think you are going?” said an authoritative voice. Joanne froze, and spun around.

“Oh it’s you,” sneered Joanne. “Rosie, why can’t you just get a life?”

“I’d be much nicer to me if I were you,” said Rosie in a dangerous tone. “I wouldn’t press my buttons if I were you.”

“I don’t care,” said Joanne. “Let me pass.”

“Okay, I will… MUDBLOOD.”

Joanne’s blood turned cold. She stood there, unable to breathe while Rosie stood there, her hands on her hips and smirking triumphantly. “Wh-what?” said Joanne.

“You heard me loud and clear,” said Rosie as she stared Joanne down. “Mudblood. You are nothing but an orphaned mudblood. You were left on the streets to die in Italy, but they found you and took you in at Circe. But then when you graduated, you took back to the streets. I know everything about you, you white trash bitch, and I am going to bring you down. Mark my words, everyone will know what you are. It’s all just a matter of when I choose to reveal it all.”

“You can’t do this,” whispered Joanne. “You can’t take my private information and show it to everyone! It’s illegal, and I bet you get Azkaban time for it!”

“Frankly, I don’t give a rats ass,” smirked Rosie. “I’ve got Draco on my side, and with his father on my side, I can get out of any sticky situation. Plus, Draco probably knows some of your dirty little secrets, so I’ll have even more dirt to dish when I finally tell everyone the truth about you.”

Joanne’s stomach churned. Would Draco really tell Rosie that he had seen her and Snape fucking in his office? Would Draco ever tell Rosie that she had cheated on Neville, and slept with Draco out of blackmail? Deep down, she knew that Draco had no alliance to her, no need to protect her or defend her honor, so she knew he would spill.

“What is it going to take for you to keep your lips sealed?” asked Joanne, almost in surrender.

“Well, my lips aren’t going to be sealed forever,” said Rosie. “But… maybe we could come to an agreement.”

“Tell me what you want,” said Joanne, staring her down.

“I want you to do my homework, my projects, and school work,” said Rosie.

“Done,” said Joanne, walking away.

“Uh uh,” smirked Rosie. “I am not finished yet. I know how you think, bitch. I want my homework, projects, and school work to be A range material. Nothing less than the best. And don’t think of giving me the plagiarized copy of your own work. Cause if you do, and claim I copied off of you, the sooner I will tell everyone your dirty MUDBLOODED secret.”

“Fine,” said Joanne as she walked away. “By the way, how much time does that bide me?”

“Enough,” smirked Rosie as she walked back to the Quidditch pitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a taste of what is yet to come. Joanne still has a little more to her past that Rosie doesn't know from the file. Believe me, it get's jucier as we go along. Hope you enjoyed it!