Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, First Semester

Draco walked up to the school. He felt nervous, but put up a front, the familiar cocky front where he thought everyone was beneath him but his own friends and family. Bekkah put her arm around Draco reassuringly as if to say that it was going to be okay. He smiled at her, a very small, brief smile, and then snorted as Goyle tried to hold her hand.

"Ew, do not touch my hand!" shrieked Bekkah. "Lord knows where your hands have been..."

"Nice one," smirked Draco as he thumped Goyle on the back hard. "Don't touch my sister or it will be the last thing you ever do."

"Aw, how protective you are of me!" said Bekkah as she climbed into a carriage. "Oh, hey there Blaise."

A skinny, handsome black boy sat in the carriage, and moved over to make room for Draco to sit next to him. Draco was his idol, everything he strived to be. Blaise and Draco were the same age, and were even born in the same month! They were both in Slytherin, and both were favorites of Professor Snape, the Potions teacher and head of house.

"Blaise," said Draco as he nodded to him.

"Draco," said Blaise just as Draco did to him.

"How was your summer?" asked Draco. The carriage slowly began to take off into the night toward the lit castle in the distance.

"Dismal," said Blaise. "But at least I didn't fly a car to school like dipshit Potter and Weasley."

Everyone in the carriage roared with laughter. "I was actually sad Potty and Weasel didn't die in the attempt," said Draco. "Ah well, things might change this year. Maybe one of them will die..."

"Woo, way to be creepy," said Bekkah as she shuddered, overcome with a chill.

The carriage pulled up to the school, and they emptied out. As Draco walked up to the school, who did he see but Harry Potter. "No flying car this year Potter?" leered Draco. He noticed that Harry looked a bit green. "What's the matter? Why does Potty look so sick?"

"Stuff it, Malfoy," said Ron sharply.

"Aw, are you his boyfriend?" asked Draco, and Ron turned redder than his hair. "Or is it that you forced Potty to munch on your meat?"

"Leave them alone," said Hermione as she pulled back a raging Ron. "Harry's not feeling well from the dementor, none of us are. So shut up, and let us pass."

"Did Potty pass out from the dementor?" asked Draco in a baby voice. "Aw poor Harry Potter..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" shouted Harry as he shoved Draco hard, finding his strength.

"Ooh, someone's PMSing," said Draco as he chuckled lightly. "God, for once be a real man, Potter. Oh, I forgot. You wouldn't know how to be a man. You have no father to teach you how to be one."

"I'D RATHER NOT HAVE A FATHER THAN HAVE YOURS!" shouted Harry as he pushed past Draco roughly.

Draco began to chase after him into the school. No one insults his father. Not on his watch. He grabbed Harry's cloak, and punched him in the face. "NO ONE INSULTS MY FATHER!" growled Draco. "You really are a pathetic wizard. Getting sick over a dementor..."

"I believe he wasn't the only one," said a voice. The sound of a skateboard being stopped and then flipped up rang in the halls of Hogwarts. "Don't you remember Draco? Someone else was passed out on the train... Shall I jog your memory?" Trey took off his shoe, then his sock, and began to wave it at Draco.

"PUT YOUR GODDAMN SOCK ON!" cried Draco as he covered his nose. "God, Bronte, you're such a freak!"

"Thank you!" said Trey as he bowed. "Now don't forget everyone. DRACO PASSED OUT ON THE TRAIN!"

Draco froze. Oh Trey did not just go there. He did not just embarrass him in front of the entire school. Trey dropped his board, and began to skate towards the Great Hall and Gryffindor tables. Laughter rang in the halls. They were all laughing at the former great Draco Malfoy. And to think that skater kid Trey Bronte was the one to bring him down. The kid who was everything he hated: a Gryffindor, new money, and had a father that loved him. Everything he wasn't, everything he couldn't be or have.

Draco got out his wand, and shoved the laughing students in the hallway, trying to get to Trey. He was going to pay, and badly. "Draco!" shouted Bekkah as she pushed past the laughing crowd to try to get to her brother. "DON'T HURT HIM!"

Draco didn't hear her as he made a beeline towards Trey at the Gryffindor table. "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!"

Suddenly there was a blur of black, and Autumn Bronte was grabbing Draco and pulling him away from her brother. "LAY OFF MY BROTHER, OK?" she shouted in his face. "Call me a bitch, call me a whore, call me whatever you please I don't care. DO NOT TOUCH MY BROTHER!"

"Fuck this shit," said Draco as he shrugged off Autumn's hold on him. "I'm not going to sit around and be with all of you fucking dildos!" He stormed out of the Great Hall down to the dungeons and towards the Slytherin dorms. He kicked open the entrance, and walked to his dorm room, slamming the doors behind him.

"FUCK!" he screamed as he kicked his dresser in his rage. They weren't going to forget this, not even if he paid them to forget it. How was he going to get them to forget him fainting on the train? He'd have to face his peers again tomorrow, and he couldn't stand it if Potter was going to be the one making fun of him. Who the hell could fix this?

And then it came to him. He whistled for his owl to come, and he began to scribble a note on some parchment:

Come to the dungeon alone to meet me tonight. I will be paying for your services.

"You know who to send this to," said Draco as he pet his owl gently. "Fly!"

The owl took off through the open window, and within a few minutes flew back with a reply:

I'm coming now.

Draco ran out of his room, through the common room, and out of the portrait hole. He paced back and forth in the empty dungeons, and once he heard footsteps, he looked up. He cringed, knowing how low he was to have sunk to this level, but he was desperate.

There stood Joanne Bellacuore, the Italian transfer student who was smarter than Hermione Granger herself. She was in the Circe School For Witches in Italy, but her family moved to England in order to better her education. Apparently, rumor had it, Joanne was kicked out for being smarter than the teachers there. Guess they couldn't handle a real gifted witch.

"What is it?" she asked, brushing her brown curly hair out of her face. She wore her house crest, Ravenclaw, on her black robe, along with several buttons of flair. One of the buttons had the Italian flag on it, another had I heart geeks on it. Sickening.

"Joanne," said Draco as he tried to control the gurgling in his stomach. "You're smart, I have no doubt in your brains..."

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know," said Joanne sarcastically. "Now out with it or I will leave."

"I need you to cast a forgetting charm on the school," blurted out Draco. Joanne raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, you want them to forget about the fainting," said Joanne. "Hate to tell you but it's not something I'm willing to do for you."

"I will pay you!" said Draco as he grabbed Joanne's arm. "Anything! Name your price!"

"You are pathetic," said Joanne as she walked away from him. But Draco wasn't going to give up without a fight.

"Come on! I'll do anything!" said Draco as he got down on his knees. "Hey, do you like me? A lot of girls do. I'll fuck you if you want."

"Sorry, I don't want your pity sex," said Joanne as she tried to shake off Draco who was clutching onto her leg tightly.

"It won't be pity sex!" said Draco. "I'd love to fuck you! I mean, you do have a pretty nice body."

"Sorry, don't care for you that way," said Joanne as she got her wand out. "But I will do this for you. My terms are this: you will date my friend. You will not cheat on her, you will treat her with respect, you will fuck her if she is up for it. And believe me, I will know if you will violate my terms, and you will pay."

Draco gulped. "Fine. I'll go out with your friend. JUST DO THIS!"

"Memoria cancella!" bellowed Joanne as she waved her wand. A jet of silver flew out of her wand, and there was a flash of light. "There you go. Now come here, you are going to meet your new girlfriend."

She walked with Draco back through the Great Hall, and towards the Slytherin table. To his great pleasure, not one single person was laughing at him. In fact, they were all wondering where he had gone. "Hey Draco!" said Blaise. "Where were you? We were wondering where you went!"

"Why are you with Bellacuore?" sneered Pansy. "That fugly Ravenclaw."

"Pansy, at least I am a REAL woman and not a whore," said Joanne. She turned to Draco. "This is who you will be dating until she dumps you."

Draco's jaw hit the floor. "Oh this is a joke," he said as he looked at Autumn Bronte. "She won't date me, and I won't-"

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Autumn.

"I set you up with Draco," smirked Joanne.

"Ugh," groaned Autumn. "I'm not doing this."

"HA!" said Draco. "Good, then I'm pretty much set."

"On second thought," said Autumn. "If he has to date me, then sure I guess I'll go through with it."

Draco groaned. "Thanks a bunch Joanne..."

"Oh and Autumn," said Joanne before leaving for the Ravenclaw table. "If you're in the mood to fuck... all you have to do is tell him and he will."
_______________________________________________________________________

Draco woke up to the blaring of his alarm clock and groaned. Last night he was forced to hang in Autumn's bedroom, and walked hand in hand with her wherever they went. He stayed in her room pretty late because she wasn't going to let him off until she fell asleep. Which was about one in the bloody freaking morning.

Draco put on his uniform, and rumpled his hair. Well, at least Autumn didn't force him to do anything too bad. At least, not yet.

He walked to the Great Hall, and Professor Snape handed him his new class schedule. He groaned as he sat down next to Blaise Zabini. First class was Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures. Just perfect.

"How'd they get that giant oaf to teach class?" he muttered to Zabini as he helped himself to toast. "Really, he is as qualified as a rock."

"Shut the fuck up," said a voice from behind him. It was Autumn, who had just chosen a seat on Draco's other side, and was flicking her choppy long locks into Draco's face. "Hagrid is ten times the man you'll ever be."

"Oh yeah, then why don't you dump me and go date him?" sneered Draco.

"Bite me," said Autumn as she spooned some eggs onto her plate.

"Ew I might get AIDS," said Draco.

"Too late you already have AIDS," retaliated Autumn, and Blaise nearly fell off his chair as he roared with laughter.

"Zabini shut the fuck up, shrimp dick," said Draco as he kicked Zabini's chair out from under him. With a crash Zabini fell to the floor. Zabini stopped laughing, and got up from the floor.

"I'm not a shrimp dick... I'm bigger than you," he muttered to himself.

"Really?" asked Draco. "If I asked you to whip it out right now, how much would you be willing to stake that you're right?"

Zabini fell silent, and Draco smirked. "Thought so. You're just a wannabe. So shut your gob and take notes from the master."

Autumn rolled her eyes, and then began to wave at Joanne, who was heading towards them. Great, thought Draco. Another pain in my ass...

"Hey Autumn," smiled Joanne, who was wearing her Ravenclaw uniform, blue and black messenger bag, and was clutching her class schedule. "Hope you lot are in Care of Magical Creatures with me!"

"Yep, we're in the class," said Autumn.

"And how is he behaving?" asked Joanne in a deadly serious voice. "Is he treating you okay? Cause if he isn't I can torture him in ways even Death Eaters don't know about."

Draco shivered. Wow, Joanne meant business. "He's behaving himself," said Autumn to Draco's relief. "For now. I'll see you in class Joanne!"

Joanne walked away, and Draco turned to face Blaise. "I can torture you in ways even Death Eaters don't know about!" mimicked Draco. "What a load of tosh. She can't possibly be that smart."

"If I were you I wouldn't test her," said Autumn warningly.

"Whatever," said Draco as he finished off his toast. "You ready yet? Class starts in a few minutes."

Autumn groaned, and then took a croissant with her before leaving the table. "How'd you get your monstrosity of a book closed?" asked Draco as he walked towards Hagrid's hut with her.

"What?" said Autumn, in a daze and munching on her croissant.

"THIS!" said Draco as he held out his copy of The Monster Book of Monsters. It was tied as tightly as it could be with a belt, and the book was growling softly.

"OH!!!!!!!!!" said Autumn as she pulled out her book. "This cute thing! Well, you have to stroke the spine!"

Her book began to growl viciously, but once she stroked the spine, it fell limp in her hands, and opened. "See?"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Getting us to buy books that almost kill you, so fucking funny."

"I think they are funny!" said Hermione.

"No one asked for an opinion, mudblood," said Draco coldly, leaning against a nearby tree. "Wait till my father hears about this..."

"Why don't you just drop out of school? Save some space for those who WANT to learn," said Joanne, who appeared next to Hermione.

"Where the hell did you come from, and you should be lucky that you are allowed to even look at me," said Draco. "Fucking Ravenclaw..."

"Nasty Slytherin bastard," retorted Joanne.

"OKAY CLASS!" bellowed Hagrid, who appeared from behind the shed with some dead ferrets hanging from each of his massive hands. "COME 'ROUND 'ERE! I'VE GOT A RIGHT OL' TREAT FOR YEH!"

Draco walked with Autumn towards the edge of the forest where a great beast stood, cawing loudly. Draco elbowed Joanne in her boob, trying to get a better look at the beast. "OW!" she groaned, rubbing where he had just hit. "CHRIST THAT HURT!"

"Are you okay?" asked Trey as he jogged up towards them. "Sorry Autumn, had a little problem with my alarm clock. Damn thing's broken. Thank God Neville here woke me up before he left for breakfast."

Neville, who was walking behind Trey turned red and muttered something about accidentally knocking into his dresser. "I'm fine Trey," said Joanne. "Draco here just elbowed me in the boob hard."

"I thought it wouldn't hurt since they are so big," smirked Draco. Joanne's eyes widened, and she gasped.

SLAP! Joanne hit him across the face as hard as she could. "That's not nearly as painful as what you did to me. I am a LADY Draco Malfoy, and I DEMAND to be treated with RESPECT. Non ci vediamo..."

"Joanne, come here," said Trey as he put a comforting arm around her. To Draco's surprise, Joanne began to cry, still massaging where he had hit her. Wow, maybe he DID hurt her.

"Sir?" asked Trey to Hagrid. "Joanne needs to go to the Hospital Wing. "She's in pain, and she needs ice on it."

"Okay, why don't we have Mr. Longbottom take her to the Hospital Wing?" said Hagrid as he patted Joanne's back gently. "I hope you feel better dear. Mr. Bronte will inform you about what went on in class."

Neville turned red as he put his arm around Joanne and walked with her back to the castle. "RIGHT! TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone looked at the beast, slowly backing away. "Beautiful isn't he?" sniffed Hagrid. "Say hello to Buckbeak! Now, who can tell me what creature he is?"

Hermione raised her hand, and Draco mimicked her. "Yes, mister Malfoy?"

"Is it a very large chicken?" snorted Draco. Crabbe and Goyle snickered and guffawed over his stupidity.

Trey stepped forward, his eyes widened. "That's a hippogriff, that is!" he said excitedly.

Hagrid smiled. "30 points to Gryffindor for your correct answer!" he beamed. "This is Buckbeak, a hippogriff. Now the first thing about these creatures is they are very proud and vain. So if you see one, slowly approach, and bow low. Keep eye contact, and watch to see if it bows back. If it does, you are welcome to pet it. If not, back off immediately."

"Now who wants a go at it?!" said Hagrid, holding up a dead ferret.

Trey slowly approached the hippogriff, and bowed low. His eyes never left the beast's, and after a few seconds, the beast sank into a low bow. Trey smiled, and approached Buckbeak, stroking his feathers gently. "You are a beauty, aren't you?" he smiled, and Buckbeak cooed softly.

"WELL DONE TREY!" clapped Hagrid. The rest of the students cheered and clapped for Trey, and he beamed at his triumph. Draco rolled his eyes. "I think he'll let you go for a ride now!"

Hagrid picked up Trey, and placed him on Buckbeak's back. "Don't pluck his feathers out, he won't like that."

"I promise I won't!" said Trey as he held onto Buckbeak's neck. The great hippogriff took off into the morning sun, and Trey laughed as the beautiful breeze rippled through his hair and clothes. He felt invincible, every bad thing disintegrated in his mind, and he was filled with an indescribable joy. He smiled and stretched his arms out wide, almost as if to hug the sun and sky. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Autumn watched as her brother came down gently, and disembarked off Buckbeak. She was so proud of her brother for being so brave. Hagrid handed Trey a dead ferret to give to Buckbeak, and Trey fed it to the beast. "Well done Trey! 10 more points to Gryffindor!"

"Oh please," scoffed Draco as he shoved Hermione out of his way. "It's not that hard to control the ugly beast. You are ugly aren't you Fuglybeak?"

Buckbeak reared and screeched loudly. Trey ran to get out of the way, and missed Buckbeak's wrath by mere seconds. In a flash, Draco was on the ground, whimpering and bleeding. "BUCKBEAK! CALM DOWN!" bellowed Hagrid as he threw a dead ferret several yards away. "Malfoy, Bronte, are you both okay?" Hagrid's face grew pale.

"I'm okay, but Draco's hurt bad!" said Trey, breathing heavily. Autumn ran towards him and hugged him tightly. She was so sure that Trey had gotten hurt, and she was glad he was fine.

Hagrid picked up the whimpering Draco and began to carry him up to the school. "YOU WILL ALL RUE THIS DAY!" screamed Draco, his pain growing. "EVEN YOUR BLOODY CHICKEN!"