Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Fourth Year, Second Semester Part One

“Why are we here?” laughed Bekkah as Cedric took her hand and led her to the prefect’s bathroom. “And why are you bringing that egg with you?”

“Professor Moody said something about putting the egg in water,” said Cedric. “He said to use the prefect’s bathroom and take a bath with the egg…”

“Creepy old dude,” said Bekkah. “Did he say to take me with you?”

“Nah, that was my idea,” grinned Cedric. He pushed open the heavy oak doors, and entered the bathing chambers. There were bathroom and changing stalls on either side of the bathing chamber, one for girls, the other for boys. In between, there was several bathing pools to choose from that were considerably deep and wide. They were about the size of a regular above ground pool, and had many different taps that would fill the pool with hot or cold water, bubbles of various sizes, shapes and colors, and aromas of a massive variety.

Cedric chose a pool, and grabbed some towels and began to turn the taps on. He filled the pool with warm water and large blue bubbles, the scent of cherry and apple blossoms wafting in the air. Bekkah found the aroma strangely seductive and tantalizing. Cedric peeled off his robes, and got into the pool, smirking as Bekkah stood there and watched him.

“Well then, are you going to stand there and look gorgeous or will you join me?” asked Cedric as he leaned on the edge of the pool.

“Hmm,” said Bekkah as she began to undress and enter the pool. “I guess I will join you.”

He began to kiss her gently, then leading a trail of kisses down her neck to her breasts. She began to moan softly and smiled as Cedric’s hands roamed all over her body. “Ceddie, you do remember why we are here right?”

“Yes,” said Cedric as he kissed her breasts and squeezed her butt. “I brought you here to make passionate love to you.”

“Try the egg?” said Bekkah as she took his face in her hands. “Focus!”

“Oh, right!” said Cedric as he opened the egg. A unholy screeching sound filled the room, echoing and bouncing around.

“Turn it off!” shouted Bekkah as she covered her ears.

Cedric made a grab for the egg, and it fell into the water, bubbling down to the floor of the pool. “Great, I dropped it,” sighed Cedric before he dove into the water to receive it.

Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you’ll have to look to recover what we took…,” sang a mysterious, feminine voice. Cedric surfaced, minus the egg, and spluttered and moved the hair out of his face.

“That was strange,” said Cedric. “The egg is… singing.”

Bekkah sunk under the water, and also heard the egg’s song. She surfaced, and took Cedric’s shoulders. “This is no ordinary song,” said Bekkah. “It’s a riddle!”

“Come seek us where our voices sound-” began Cedric.

“QUICK!” said Bekkah. “What creatures cannot sing above the ground?”

“Mermaids, but-”

“Okay, so we have that figured out,” sighed Bekkah. “You will have to go to the mermaids. But the closest thing to mermaids we would have is in the-”

“Black Lake!” cried Cedric.

“YES!” said Bekkah. “Okay, an hour long you’ll have to look to recover what we took. Well, that’s self explanatory. But what will they have taken?”

“Beats me,” said Cedric. “Now that we’ve figured out most of it, how about we have some fun?”

“Oh, I’ve got just the thing to rev up your engine,” smirked Bekkah as her hand went under the water.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joanne looked down at the floor, her face flushed with shame. “And that’s why I didn’t want to tell you,” she said, tears blinding her eyes. “I was afraid of what everyone would think, most importantly, of what you would think…”

Neville laughed, and Joanne’s heart began to break. “Well if you think this is funny, then you can kiss my ass you bastard!”

“No, wait!” said Neville as he grabbed her and pulled her close. “You silly goose! Do you really think I would care about something like that?”

“Yes,” sighed Joanne. “I know a lot of people in our world would treat me horribly if they knew what I was… A mudblood…”

“Don’t you dare call yourself that!” said Neville as he held her face in his hands. “I don’t care about purebloods and half bloods and muggle bloods. All I care about is the beautiful espresso color of your curly hair, your amazing intelligence, your voluptuous-”

“Okay,” smiled Joanne as she stopped Neville with a kiss. “God, and all this time I was afraid of what you would think!”

“I don’t care if you come from two muggles who were in the Italian circus freak show!” smiled Neville. “All I will ever care about is you. Right here, right now, nothing else matters.”

“Oh Neville,” said Joanne as she threw her arms around him. “And about my parents… I’m an orphan. My parents actually deserted me when I was a baby. When I was found, they told me if they hadn’t found me I would have died.”

“Why would anyone want to leave an innocent baby on the street?” asked Neville. “That is so horrible!”

“I grew up in an orphanage, never knowing who my parents were,” continued Joanne. “When I was four, I was put into an early witches school, Circe’s Witches Academy. It was one of those head start schools for poor witches who were orphaned or were abandoned. When I turned nine, they decided to transfer me to Hogwarts. Dumbledore came to the school, and told me they had it all set up. I was going to come to the school on a full scholarship because of how gifted and talented I was. But when it came time to transfer, I refused to come to the school…”

“Why would you refuse a full scholarship?” asked Neville.

“I didn’t want a hand out!” sobbed Joanne. “I hated how everyone saw me as the filthy poor girl who could barely afford an education! I didn’t want anyone’s pity. So I ran away, and spent about four years in hiding.”

“Where did you hide?” asked Neville.

“I snuck into libraries, and slept on their chairs and couches,” said Joanne. “I read as much as I could on witchcraft, trying to stay in touch with my inner witch. I practiced my spells at midnight when there was no one around.”

“But how did you come back to the school?”

“Dumbledore finally caught me,” said Joanne. “He convinced me that he wasn’t giving me a free scholarship for the hell of it. He told me that he wanted to help me, and that he would rather see me in the classroom than on the streets of Italy begging for food.”

“Damn…” sighed Neville. “No wonder why you didn’t want anyone to know. God, if certain people knew, you’d be in trouble.”

“Malfoy,” said Joanne as she looked down at her feet. “I know how elitist he is, and if he ever found out I wasn’t a pureblood, he’d make my life a living hell. And I just wouldn’t be able to cope.”

“I’ll protect you,” said Neville as he kissed her forehead. “I won’t let anyone hurt you, I promise.”

“Sei molto gentile,” whispered Joanne. “You are very kind.”

“Ti amo,” said Neville as he took her hand and walked up to Gryffindor Tower. “Vieni con me?”

“Si, I will come with you,” smiled Joanne. “And your Italian is molto bello.”

“Grazie, bellisima signorina,” said Neville. “I do try… for you…”

She smiled at him, her cheeks blushing slightly, and looked down at her feet. He gave her hand a squeeze as they walked to his dorm room. Neville opened the door for Joanne, and closed the door behind him. She chuckled lightly, and grabbed Neville’s tie teasingly. She undid the knot, and then used it as a blindfold for him.

“No peeking,” said Joanne as she laughed playfully.

“But I hate feeling so vulnerable!” moaned Neville as he lifted his blindfold.

“Don’t you trust me?” asked Joanne as she batted her eyelashes and made her best innocent puppy dog face.

“Fine…” groaned Neville as he put it back over his eyes.

“Trust me…” said Joanne as she gently brought him to his bed after locking the door. “You are going to thoroughly enjoy this.”

She took his robes off, and then unbuttoned his white shirt. She rubbed her hands up and down his chest, and kissed his neck. She could feel Neville’s pulse quicken, and Joanne was further encouraged to fire him up. She kissed him, and began to toy with his zipper as she took off his pants. Not breaking the kiss, she threw his boxers off to the side and began to play with him. She could hear his heart hammering as she moved faster and faster, his breathing intensify, his moans becoming louder.

“Gridi il mio nome,” whispered Joanne into Neville’s ear as she moved her hands faster. “Scream my name.”

“Joanne,” moaned Neville as he kissed her back and nibbled her bottom lip.

“Louder baby,” said Joanne as she began to flick her tongue over his tip.

“Oh God, Joanne… OH JOANNE!!!!!!!!” shouted Neville as she began to take him into her mouth fully. “JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He tore off his tie blindfold, and threw her onto the bed. He bound her hands with his tie, and began to tear her shirt open. “Mmm you are like an animal!” smirked Joanne.

“I will have you,” said Neville as he rolled up her skirt. He began to finger her underneath her black lace thong, and she gripped her bonds tightly as a wave of instant pleasure came over her. “Do you like that baby? How about this?”

He fingered her faster, every so often teasing her clit. Her legs extended and quivered as his erotic touch continued to please her. “Oh God,” she gasped. “Oh yes!”

“Gridi il mio nome,” smirked Neville as he began to eat her out. Her moans intensified as Neville’s skilled tongue entered her silken wet slit, darting in and out and licking up all of her come.

“NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Joanne screamed. “OH FUCK NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! NEVILLE FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD, YES!!!!!!!!!!”

He spread her legs quickly apart, and began to pound her fast. She screamed his name, and it fueled him to go faster and deeper. “Beautiful Joanne…” moaned Neville as he thrusted into her. “Oh God, I need you so bad…”

“NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Joanne. “OH NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And with one quick deep thrust from Neville, Joanne passed out. Neville stopped, panting and sweating, and felt her pulse. He quickly untied her, and lay her soft brown curly head upon his chest. He played with her curls, pulling a stray one straight down and watching with glee as it would spring back into shape. It often amused him how she was so different than the other girls at school. She was the only girl with curly hair in the school, and he found a new-found love for curly hair because of her. She wasn’t from a rich family, she wasn’t obsessed with materialistic things, nor did she care about blood status. She accepted him, and brought him into a world of happiness he never knew existed. He was more than willing to give her the ultimate pleasure that she had gave him just by loving him.

Her eyes began to flutter open, and he gently kissed her forehead. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” said Joanne in a whisper. “I’d just thought you ought to know that I just died in your arms tonight.”

“Silly, you did not die,” chuckled Neville.

“No, I really did for a brief moment,” said Joanne. “I swear, I saw some dude warning me about junior something. He’s going to kill scarface or something? No idea…”

“You are so weird, but I love you,” said Neville.

“I think it means something,” said Joanne while Neville kissed her neck. “The man said he is not who you think he is. He is junior something going to kill scarface if you don’t stop him. Junior what?”

“Sh,” said Neville as he kissed her. “Let’s cuddle.” She smiled at him, and wrapped his arms around her.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was the day of the Second Task and everyone was buzzing with excitement. Draco and Rosie took seats close to the water, “So I can watch Potter drown,” said Draco with a sneer.

Autumn, Dylan, Trey, Lacey, Joanne, and Neville searched the entire castle for Bekkah but to no avail. She was no where to be found. “This is really odd,” said Autumn. “Bekkah would never miss this!”

“I agree,” said Joanne. “She’d want to see her Ceddie-kins swim in his hot little shortie shorts!”

“Hey!” said Neville.

“Babe, you know I only want you,” said Joanne as she kissed him.

“Gross, keep the PDAs to the bedroom,” said Rosie as she sneered at Joanne.

“Go back to sucking Draco,” said Autumn. “Or is your mouth too full of syphilis to do so?”

“At least I’m not an untouchable slime ball like you Bronte,” snarled Rosie. “Why, you should be so lucky to even be here with your dead beat brother. Too bad your father didn’t leave you when he had the chance. I would have left both of you as soon as I had the chance.”

“FUCK YOU!” roared Autumn as she whirled her fists towards her. Trey and Joanne held her back. “Like you are any better! You have more STDs than a hooker does at Knockturn Alley! Your face is fouler than toadstool with a personality to match AND a boyfriend who will be screwing you but in his head he is screaming my name baby. So get the FUCK out of my face before I punch you out.”

Everyone’s jaw dropped, including Rosie’s. Draco, who happened to have heard the last part, turned around and clapped lightly. “Brilliant speech Miss Bronte. Honestly, where do you get your material?”

“I’m not wasting precious words on you,” said Autumn as Trey and Joanne let her go. “Let’s go guys. I hope Bekkah shows up soon.”

Rosie huffed and turned to Draco. “Why did you just side with her?” she asked demandingly.

“You got to admit she is quite a spitfire,” laughed Draco. “Come on, what she said wasn’t real! It was all so laughable!”

Rosie scowled and took her seat with Draco by the water’s edge.