Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, First Semester Part 3

Autumn looked at Draco like he was crazy. God, was he REALLY that enthusiastic about her voice? And since when did he become all clumsy like she was? Although, she was happy about her not tripping today and Draco falling instead. But the look on his face when he found out that she would be Juliet was somewhat depressing.

"Oh God. That was YOU?!" he shrieked in shock as well as disappointment.

"What a supportive boyfriend you are," she said sarcastically.

"Oh, don't give me that, Bronte. You're the most careless girlfriend on this planet! You didn't even visit me at the Hospital Wing when that bloody chicken broke my arm! All you cared about was that moronic brother of yours," he complained.

That was low, especially for Draco to say. Talking about her was one thing. She didn't give a damn about what others thought of her. Her brother, on the other hand, was a different story. Autumn took her wand out, and pointed it towards Draco. He walked backwards, and she walked slowly towards him. Nobody talks about her brother and gets away with it.

"Talk about my brother again, and you will suffer the consequences," she growled threateningly, raising her wand.

"Like you know how to use that thing. I don't see how you're a pureblood when you're as clumsy as you are emo. Go on, then. Do it! Hex me to your ability, if you've got any." Draco snorted and smirked, walking towards her.

Autumn narrowed her eyes to him, and flicked her wand at his knees. Suddenly, Draco's knees became backwards. He let out a yelp in pain and fell to the floor, clutching his knees, which were on top of his calves. Autumn smirked to herself, until she realized Professor Snape had been watching this the whole entire time.

"Well, Miss Bronte, your performance was very well. However, you hexing Mr. Malfoy was uncalled for. Although you do get the part of Juliet, I'm debating whether or not I should give you detention," he said, with his arms folded over his chest.

"YES! GIVE THE FILTHY EMO KLUTZ DETENTION!" shouted Pansy from the audience, and Autumn shot her the middle finger. Pansy gave her a dirty look and marched off.

"Miss Bronte, that was uncalled for as well. But since I want you kids out of my sight so I can go to my office in peace, I'll let this one slide. Good day to you all, and callbacks will be tomorrow. Now, get out of here before I change my mind," sighed Snape.

Autumn and Draco walked out together, and Draco forced himself to hold Autumn's hand, even though he couldn't walk properly due to his knees. But he knew he had to get on her semi good side for him to be reversed. He was relieved when she pulled her hand away from his and they were walking in silence.

"Can you just unhex me please?" he sighed, aggravated.

"No," she said simply.

"Well, why the bloody hell not?! Look, I'm sorry for disrespecting your brother, but really? I never thought you were so cold blooded," he spat.

"Me? Cold blooded? YOU'RE THE MOST CYNICAL PERSON I KNOW! How would you feel if I insulted YOUR twin sister, Bekkah?" she demanded.

"You leave Bekks out of this," he growled.

"Why? You don't see a problem messing with MY twin, now do you?" she retorted.

"Is that really all you've got?" He narrowed his eyes and cornered her against a wall. He looked at her challengingly. Shockingly, she wasn't shaking like other girls did when he did this.

"Oh, honey I'm just getting started. And when you finally get what's coming to you, you say I'M cold blooded? You're such a hypocrite, like your father," she sneered.

Draco grabbed her throat tightly, and got in her face. His body was pressed against her, and she couldn't escape. He wasn't choking her, but he had to show her that was uncalled for. He was surprised she didn't seem scared one bit. She just seemed amused.

"Don't you dare talk about my father, Bronte," he said slowly, sneering.

"Aw, what's wrong, Draco? Does the Slytherin King know I'm right? Don't think my father doesn't know about yours. Working in the Ministry as well as joining forces with you-know-who? If we had enough evidence, your father would be in Azkaban, as well as your filthy, psycho aunt, Bellatrix. Who do you think caught her and sent her there? My father, that's who. I have stuff on you, Draco Malfoy, and I will use it. And have you forgotten your knees are still reversed? So far, you're doing a bad job at getting on my good side," she smirked.

He let go of her, but still kept his gaze on her. He had no idea she had this malice in her. Out of all people, Autumn Bronte was blackmailing him. A part of him hated it, but a part of him loved it. This was a sexier side of her to him. He even felt his... Ahem... Member... Erecting. He still hated her guts, but for a split second, he forgot about his hatred and pulled her closer to him, his pelvis against hers. Instead of her body quivering, like most girls would, she just stood there, indifferent.

"Do you think seducing me will get your knees reversed?" She snorted.

"It doesn't hurt to try, now does it?" he replied huskily, kissing her neck.

For a second, her body froze. Autumn secretly loved Draco, but wasn't going to show him that she did. Besides, she didn't want her first time to be against a wall in public. She pushed him away and reversed his knees back to their original place. He let out a yelp in pain, and was relieved. He was still horny, though, and all he wanted was her.

"So, you want me to walk you to your room?" he offered, almost pleaded.

"No, I've got to see my brother." She aid absently, walking away.

Draco was stunned. He's never been rejected. And to be rejected by Autumn Bronte, one of the biggest nobodies in Hogwarts, he felt like crap. Oh well. He always had Pansy, although she wasn't at all attractive.

______________________________________________________________________

Autumn walked to the Gryffindor Common Room, and sat on the couch, waiting for her brother. She didn't want to go in her brother's room, mainly because he shared a room with Seamus Finnigan, who for some reason creeped her out. Thankfully, Trey was hanging with the Weasley twins, who were thinking of ways to prank Mr. Filch. He saw his sister and waved for her to go over there. She did so, obviously.

"Hey, guys," she smiled sweetly.

"Hey, sis. Do you think it's possible to make a candy that will make you sick?" asked Trey.

"It depends on who's making it," she answered.

"Well, Fred and I plan on making it, but Trey is going to help us," said George enthusiastically.

"Well, if you three together are going to make it, then it's definitely possible," she smiled encouragingly.

"See! Told you, Fred! Anything is possible!" George grinned at his brother defiantly.

"Oh, shut up, you two," grinned Fred.

"Hey, once you guys open the shop, you better give me ten percent of the earnings! I helped with the ideas," joked Trey, slightly pushing Fred.

"Of course we will," they said in unison as they walked off to hang out with Harry.

"So, what's the deal with you and Malfoy?" asked Trey, keeping his voice light.

"What are you talking about?" Autumn asked absently.

"Come on, Autumn. I see you two holding hands and all that jazz. Since when did the two of you start dating? I mean, he's a dick. And you're nice... For a Slytherin." He started playing with his sister's hair, which was her pet peeve if anyone else did it.

"I'm only dating him to see him suffer," she shrugged.

"Quit lying to me. You know you like Draco." Trey teased, throwing a jellybean at his sister.

"I do not!" she shrieked defensively.

"Whatever," he smirked.

"Hey, where's Matt?" Autumn wanted to change this subject quick.

"Matt has detention with Filch. He accidentally tripped over Mrs. Norris, and Filch was pissed." Trey smiled.

Mat and Trey were best friends since first year. Autumn met Matt through Trey, and she's never laughed so much in her life. I mean, Trey alone is funny, but paired with Matt, there's no dull moment with those two.

"I can imagine." Autumn shuddered at the thought of Mrs. Norris and her red eyes.

"You look down. What's wrong?" asked her brother.

"Nothing. I just have a... Headache." Autumn lied, and Trey knew it.

"You know what you need?" Trey put an arm around his sister.

"What do I need?" she sighed, smiling.

Trey took out his iPod, and put it on his iPod speaker. He then put on a random song by their favorite band of all time, Devil Wears Prada.

"Devil Wears Prada," he smiled cheerfully.

Trey and Autumn loved blasting Devil Wears Prada in the common room, mainly because not only were their lyrics cheerful in a different way, but also it pissed everyone off. They sang and screamed along with the band to their favorite song, Wapakalypse.

Dear tomorrow,
Find some sensibility,
Respond to emotion.
Dear Politician,
Define sagacity,
One after another, nobody stands behind the ones they have chosen.
One after another, nobody stands behind the ones they've selected.
Nobody stands behind the nation they've selected.
All chances of survival are beginning to diminish.
Comedy is no excuse for our own blasphemies.
Mass media
Mass pessimism
Mass Denial,.
My television tells me to panic, but I don't think I'll listen.
The apathetic force us to persevere,
The apathetic, with their backwards priorities.
If only the strongest of stone was not necessary.
One after another, nobody stands behind the ones they have chosen.
One after another, nobody stands behind the ones they've selected.
Nobody stands behind the nation they've selected.
Liberation includes failure,
Your rebellion is resultless,
So be angry at yourself,
If only we did not deserve this.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, how I missed headbanging with Trey to Devil Wears Prada...