Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, First Semester Part 4

"Mister Malfoy have you started your potion's essay?" asked Snape during the set up of callbacks. Students were crammed into the Great Hall, their voices bouncing about the room in loud echos. Draco turned and gulped. Snape knew the answer to the question: hell fucking no.

"Well, Draco, if you want to be in the play, you MUST keep your grades up," said Snape. "QUIET EVERYONE WE ARE ABOUT TO START!"

The Great Hall fell silent. "Right, I want the following people up front: Trey Bronte reading for Tybalt, Astoria Greengrass for Lady Capulet, Cormac McLaggen for Lord Capulet, Joanne Bellacuore for Lady Montague, Neville Longbottom for Lord Montague, Hermione Granger for Prince, Crabbe and Goyle for Abraham and Balthazar, Blaise Zabini for Benvolio, Justin Finch-Fletchly for Samson, and Owen Caldwell for Gregory! All of those mentioned come to me at the head table!"

Draco sneered as Joanne walked past him towards Snape. He watched as Snape handed everyone the script, and whispered what scenes he wanted them to portray. After some discussion, he cleared his throat. "I EXPECT ABSOLUTE SILENCE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL ALL LOSE HOUSE POINTS!" shouted Snape angrily. The hall grew silent. "Crabbe will lead us into Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?"

"Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?" asked Crabbe to Justin.

"I do bite my thumb, sir," Justin replied nervously.

"Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?" asked Goyle threateningly.

"Is the law of our side, if I say ay?" whispered Justin to Owen.

"No," said Owen.

"No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir," said Justin.

"Do you quarrel, sir?" asked Owen to Crabbe.

"Quarrel sir! no, sir," replied Crabbe.

"If you do, sir, I am for you: I serve as good a man as you," said Justin stepping towards Crabbe.


"Very good," said Snape as he paused the scene. "Let's fast forward a bit where Tybalt and Benvolio meet. Go on Trey and Blaise..."

"Part, fools! Put up your swords; you know not what you do," bellowed Blaise as he pretended to beat down the swords.

"What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Benvolio, look upon thy death," said Trey menacingly. It felt more than convincing to Draco, a full on dedication. This kid was awesome.

"I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword, Or manage it to part these men with me," retaliated Blaise.

"What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee: Have at thee, coward!" bellowed Trey as he began to "fight" Blaise.


"Well done Trey," said Snape, apparently impressed for the first time in his career. "I commend 25 points to Gryffindor for such excellence. You have cemented your role. Blaise, try not to be such an over-actor. It's very fake and blah. Okay, next scene will be with the Capulet's, the Montague's, Benvolio, and Prince. We will begin with Cormac's What noise is this?"

"What noise is this? Give me my long sword, ho!" boomed Cormac.

"A crutch, a crutch! why call you for a sword?" asked Astoria.

"My sword, I say! Old Montague is come, And flourishes his blade in spite of me," said Cormac angrily.

"Thou villain Capulet,--Hold me not, let me go," spat Neville.

"Thou shalt not stir a foot to seek a foe," said Joanne to Neville, pulling him back from Cormac.

"Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace, Profaners of this neighbor-stained steel,--
Will they not hear? What, ho! you men, you beasts, That quench the fire of your pernicious rage With purple fountains issuing from your veins, On pain of torture, from those bloody hands Throw your mistemper'd weapons to the ground, And hear the sentence of your moved prince. Three civil brawls, bred of an airy word, By thee, old Capulet, and Montague,
Have thrice disturb'd the quiet of our streets, And made Verona's ancient citizens Cast by their grave beseeming ornaments, To wield old partisans, in hands as old, Canker'd with peace, to part your canker'd hate: If ever you disturb our streets again, Your lives shall pay the forfeit of the peace. For this time, all the rest depart away: You Capulet; shall go along with me: And, Montague, come you this afternoon, To know our further pleasure in this case, To old Free-town, our common judgment-place. Once more, on pain of death, all men depart!" shouted Hermione as she got in between the feuding families.

"Who set this ancient quarrel new abroach? Speak, nephew, were you by when it began?" asked Neville to Blaise, curiosity in his voice with a hint of disapproval.

"Here were the servants of your adversary, And yours, close fighting ere I did approach: I drew to part them: in the instant came The fiery Tybalt, with his sword prepared, Which, as he breathed defiance to my ears, He swung about his head and cut the winds, Who nothing hurt withal hiss'd him in scorn: While we were interchanging thrusts and blows, Came more and more and fought on part and part, Till the prince came, who parted either part." said Blaise.

"O, where is Romeo? saw you him to-day? Right glad I am he was not at this fray," said Joanne, her voice filled with concern and worry.

"Madam, an hour before the worshipp'd sun Peer'd forth the golden window of the east, A troubled mind drave me to walk abroad; Where, underneath the grove of sycamore That westward rooteth from the city's side, So early walking did I see your son: Towards him I made, but he was ware of me And stole into the covert of the wood: I, measuring his affections by my own, That most are busied when they're most alone, Pursued my humour not pursuing his, And gladly shunn'd who gladly fled from me," said Blaise.


"Excellent work," said Snape. "Blaise, you need a lot of work, but I have faith that you can do it. Longbottom, just give it a little bit more anger. Remember, Capulets=ENEMY. Miss Bellacuore that was a lovely performance. Keep it up. Cormac and Astoria, don't change a thing, it was perfect! ALRIGHT! The list of roles will be up very soon, you are all dismissed!"

Draco smirked. Thank God he didn't have to act in front of all these stupid people. It was one thing to show off his talent to an audience, but to show it to a bunch of amateurs who would just try to imitate him, pft no way. "God, I hope you and Bigbottom don't get the part," he scoffed at Joanne and Neville. Neville's face fell, and Joanne shot Draco a dirty look.

"Why don't you just shut your mouth before I do it for you permanently?" said Joanne, her wand out and ready.

Draco shut his mouth, but sneered at her. He knew not to mess with her, she was way smarter than he was. "So, Longbottom, you dating Joanne?"

Neville turned bright red and began to stutter and stammer. "I-I... Uh..."

"Why don't you leave him alone?" said Joanne as she faced off to Draco. "Whoever he dates, is dating, or isn't dating is none of your concern. And why would you care if I was dating him? Do you want me Draco?"

Now Draco was red in the face. "HA!" he scoffed, trying to downplay his intentions. "Me, want you? Why would I even think of such sick things?"

"Well, I kind of felt this vibe," said Joanne as she smirked. "When I first came here, I was warned about you. Non trovare Draco. Draco uno ragazzo molto male. And when I did meet you, everyone was right. All you need is a vagina Draco, and for your information, mine is off limits."

Draco's and Neville's mouths fell open, and Joanne walked confidently out of the hall. She knew she made a lasting impression on both of them by what she said. She wasn't afraid to say anything, in fact, she always said what was on her mind, and that was how she lost a lot of friends. Most of them didn't want to hear her honesty, and wanted to live in their own realms. Joanne was only too happy to get rid of those imbeciles.

"Miss Bellacuore!" shouted Snape. Joanne turned around, and saw Snape motioning for her to follow him. She did, and they walked to the dungeons towards his office. "I'd like to ask you something..."

"Yes sir," said Joanne.

"I know how musically gifted you are," said Snape. "It's all right here in these files from your transfer. I wish it was that easy to make you Juliet, but I can't. Autumn Bronte is the lead."

"Sir, I wouldn't take that from her," said Joanne. "I'm perfectly fine being Lady Montague."

"But it would diminish from your talent!" protested Snape. "I just wish there was a way..."

"Sir, I wouldn't feel right taking Autumn's place. Besides, I don't need any enemies right now."

"Of course, not at all," said Snape. He put his arms around Joanne, and Joanne began to tremble.

"What-what are you-" she started.

"You and I both know that you are wise beyond the years of 13," said Snape seductively. "You and I are the smartest people in this school. We understand each other. We compliment each other. Why not here? Why not now..."

His hands slid under her shirt and under her black lacy bra. "Sir, are you imperioused?" asked Joanne. "Cause this is absolutely insane!"

"I won't say anything if you won't," said Snape. "Think of this as creative minds coming together as one."

"This is wrong," said Joanne as she turned away from his touch.

"Tell me why," said Snape gently. "Tell me why you feel this way."

"Because you are my teacher," said Joanne softly. "And I'm too young. I'm not 17 yet!"

"Age is but a number, Miss Bellacuore," said Snape. "And I have seen many witches and wizards come and pass and none have the brains, the thought processes, the mere genius that you possess! Wizards would kill for your intelligence."

Joanne looked at him, the blood filling in her cheeks. "That's very sweet of you to say that, but I still-"

"Is it the fact that you don't have feelings for me?" asked Snape gently.

Joanne jumped. Of course she felt something for Snape. She loved him. He was her favorite teacher. But she just didn't know what to think right then. "You know that's not true," she said softly.

"Prove it," said Snape, a hint of roughness in his voice.

Joanne trembled as she ran her fingers through his soft inky black hair, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Snape pulled away sharply. "I thought you weren't going to... I thought you were going to walk out..."

"I'm not like that," said Joanne. "I don't walk out on people. People walk out on me."

"I'm not going to leave you," said Snape gently. "I want you... Please..."

"Okay," said Joanne as she shuddered. It was really cold in the dungeons.

"What's the matter?" Snape asked as he put his arms around her.

"It's f-freezing," shivered Joanne.

"Come, I'll take you to my chambers. I have a fireplace there..." He led her to his room, and she jumped when he closed the door and lit the fire. "I'm not going to hurt you..."

"How do we know anything for sure?" said Joanne, feeling the classe di philosophia from back home kicking in. "We are but moving bodies in a time space continuum. How can I know? How can we know anything?"

Snape took off his robes, and stood before her in his black pants and bare chest. "I love the way you think. Oh please, Miss Bellacuore. Just touch me..."

She caressed his face with her hand. "You have to swear to me that this will never be spoken of. On your word, you will not speak of what actions we will consummate to anyone because if you do I will make you very very sorry. As you said, age is but a number, and my age does not represent the power I have to destroy you in a nanosecond if I so wish it."

"I swear I won't," said Snape as he brought Joanne closer. His hands began to unfasten the buttons on her blouse, but she grabbed his hands.

"I'm not playing games here," she said seriously. She blinked, and suddenly a mannequin that looked like Snape appeared. Snape watched with horror as suddenly the mannequin caught fire and burst into nothingness. "That is just a taste of what I can do. Do not make me destroy you. That is the last thing I want."

"I'm not afraid of you, and I swear on my life I will not betray you," said Snape. She let go of his hands, and they eagerly unbuttoned the rest of her shirt. He carried her to his bed, and lowered her panties to her ankles. He lifted her skirt a few inches, and looked at her for reassurance. "Are you-"

"Yes," said Joanne. "Are you?"

"No," said Snape. "I am not a virgin. I just want you to relax because this might hurt in the beginning..." He unzipped his pants and threw them into a corner. He gently began to finger her, and he enjoyed the soft moans that escaped her lips.

"I-I'm ready," she said breathlessly. "Just do it."

"It's going to hurt a bit, but just breathe, and you will be okay," said Snape. He spread her legs and slowly entered her. She gasped and moaned loudly, and began to scratch down his back. "Are you alright? Am I hurting you too much?"

"N-no," said Joanne. "I-I'm f-fine. Please, don't stop..."

Snape took the initiative and entered her once more, this time he drove into her as deep as he could. He watched her beautiful face as he continued to enter her, her moans and heavy breathing fueling his desire. He paced himself faster, knowing she was almost reaching orgasm, and brought her to an unbearable peak of ecstasy. She lay there, panting harder than ever, and wondering why Snape's face was fading in and out.

"Are you okay?" asked Snape as he kissed her forehead.

"I think I'm about to pass out," laughed Joanne. Snape chuckled lightly. "I'll be fine. But I-I want to please you..."

Snape smiled warmly, and took her hand and guided it to his thoroughly large and hard member. She squeezed it tightly and began to play with him, her hands working faster and faster. She looked back at him, and noticed that he was enjoying this, and she locked eyes with him as she began to suck him. He couldn't help himself as he released into her mouth, his moans increasing as she continued. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Professor Snape I just want to know- WHOA!" said Draco as he walked into the room. Joanne screamed and wrapped herself in Snape's bedsheets. She began to cry as Snape quickly threw on some clothes and pinned Draco against the wall.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" growled Snape.

"I wanted to know if-if we could switch the Montagues and the Capulets around," stammered Draco. "Honest! I-I didn't know-"

"If you so much as DARE to tell a living soul about this, you will rue the day you were born," said Snape.

"And what shall keep me from spilling my guts," said Draco, always a bargaining man for when it came to blackmail.

"I will make sure you pass every Goddamned class you take," snarled Snape. "Keep your lips sealed, and you will graduate from school with the rest of your classmates."

"About the list-" began Draco.

Snape tore a piece of paper from his desk and thrust it at Draco. "HERE'S THE BLOODY LIST! I WILL NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES IN THIS PLAY, MALFOY. WHAT IS WILL BE DESPITE WHAT YOU WANT. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

Draco ran out of the room as fast as he could. He stood in the hallway and looked at the cast line-up:

Juliet Capulet: Autumn Bronte
Romeo Montague: Draco Malfoy
Friar Lawrence: Marcus Flint
Mercutio: Theodore Nott
Nurse: Bekkah Malfoy
Tybalt: Trey Bronte
Benvolio: Blaise Zabini
Lord Capulet: Cormac McLaggen
Lady Capulet: Astoria Greengrass
Lord Montague: Neville Longbottom
Lady Montague: Joanne Bellacuore
Paris: Dylan Zamora
Balthazar: Gregory Goyle
Sampson &Gregory: Justin Finch-Fletchly and Owen Cauldwell
Abraham: Vincent Crabbe