Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Second Semester Part 4

Autumn flicked her straight black hair as she walked to St. Mungo’s Hospital. She had a bouquet of flowers in her hand for Draco. “Draco… look, I’m sorry that I got you sick. No…” murmured Autumn to herself, practicing what she was going to say to him. “Malfoy, I just want to say I’m sorry things turned out this way… Eh too lame. Draco, I just want to tell you that I apologize for kissing you because I knew it would bring you here…”

She walked into the hospital, and asked the lady at the front desk where Draco Malfoy’s room was. “Room 69 dear,” she said.

“God, how ironic,” said Autumn to herself as she walked along the corridor. “The school pimp’s hospital room number is 69... What next?”

She finally found his room, and walked inside. “Draco, I-” she began, but then stopped and began to scream as she watched Draco go into cardiac arrest. “Oh God…”

She walked quickly over to Bekkah and hugged her. She watched as the nurses and doctors came in, and tried to resuscitate him. They hooked him up to a heart monitor, and suddenly and without warning, his heart stopped. Autumn screamed, dropped her bouquet of flowers for him, and ran out of the hospital as quickly as she could, tears falling rapidly down her face.

She ran up to the school, threw open the door, and ran to her dorm room. “What’s wrong?” asked Trey in a worried voice.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” screamed Autumn as she slammed the door to her room. She threw herself onto her bed sobbing loudly. She had just killed Draco Malfoy…
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trey looked as if he had been stabbed in the chest. His twin sister had just shut him out for the first time ever in 13 years. He swallowed his pain, and picked up his skateboard, and zoomed around the Slytherin common room. “Whoops,” said Trey as he knocked over Pansy Parkinson and skateboarded across her ugly face. “Oh well, that’s for calling my sister ugly you twat.”

“ARGH!” screeched Pansy. “You little SQUIB!”

“If you’re going to call me that, say it right. It’s SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB,” said Trey, mimicking how Autumn always pronounced it. He laughed, and then zoomed out of the common room and down the hall. He shot out of the double front doors like a bat out of hell, and grinded on the railing like the pro he was. He skidded to a halt at the bottom of the stairs and popped his board up and caught it. He walked to the Black Lake, and fished out something from deep within his pocket. It was a black rubber ducky. He threw it into the lake, and sure enough, the Giant Squid came up and tossed the duck back to him. It always made him laugh when the squid would play catch with him using the rubber ducky. Trey loved emo rubber ducks. They were so unique and different, like he was.

“TREY!” shouted a voice, and Trey jumped and turned around. To his surprise, it was Dylan Zamora. “We have practice now, and we need Tybalt STAT!”

Trey sighed, and tucked his emo ducky into his pocket. He walked with Dylan to the Great Hall where Snape was in a mega spazz, overwhelmed with costume problems, unfinished sets, and students talking while he was barking out orders. “SILENCE YOU NITWITS!” screamed Snape, trying to regain order. “BE QUIET OR I WILL DEDUCT A MILLION POINTS EACH FROM YOUR HOUSES!”

The hall grew quiet, and Snape sighed. “God, so many fucking problems… Alright, who has a costume that doesn’t fit, raise their hands!”

Trey rolled his eyes. Almost half of the production had costumes that didn’t fit. “All who raised their hands go to Madam Pomfrey for costume adjustments! NOW! Oh thank God Trey! I needed you here! We’re having a problem. Draco’s a no show, and now your sister is not going to be in it either! We need you to rehearse now with Mr. Zamora and Mr. Zabini. Alright, QUIET ON THE SET! Those who dare speak will get a million points deducted!”

Trey cleared his throat and head, and focused on his lines, ready to deliver them with the intensity of a professional actor.

“O Romeo, Romeo, brave Mercutio’s dead! That gallant spirit hath aspired the clouds, which too untimely here did scorn the earth,” said Blaise.

“This day's black fate on more days doth depend; this but begins the woe, others must end,” said Dylan, his voice tense with anger and upset.

“Here comes the furious Tybalt back again!” said Blaise as he pointed to Trey.

“Alive, in triumph! and Mercutio slain! Away to heaven, respective lenity, and fire-eyed fury be my conduct now!” bellowed Dylan as he raised his sword. “Now, Tybalt, take the villain back again, that late thou gavest me; for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, staying for thine to keep him company: either thou, or I, or both, must go with him.”

“Thou, wretched boy, that didst consort him here, shalt with him hence,” said Trey, venom in his voice.

“This shall determine that!” shouted Dylan, and the two of them began to swordfight. And suddenly, Trey struck Dylan in the chest with his sword.

“CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Snape. “Trey, what the hell was that?!”

“I was acting,” said Trey, shrugging.

“It specifically says that Romeo and Tybalt fight and TYBALT FALLS,” said Snape. “Trey, you are Tybalt, hence, you die.”

“But I don’t want to die,” said Trey seriously. “I want to live.”

“Yeah, see you aren’t dying,” said Snape. “Your character is. So can you please redo the scene and die please?”

“I’m not going to do it that way,” said Trey, putting his foot down. “Tybalt is not going to die. We’ll make it that Romeo gets badly hurt, and Juliet gets the message that he’s dead although he isn’t. And then she goes to kill herself, and then Romeo finds her and then kills himself. It works…”

Snape grabbed the script from Rosie Bates’ hands, and began to correct the script. “Yes… it does work!” said Snape as he began to jump up and down with delight. “God, this will be a hit! I love it!” He picked up Trey and hugged him tightly.

“FIFTY POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR FOR TREY’S INNOVATIVE IDEA!”

Cormac, Neville, and Seamus, who was taking on the role of Paris for Dylan, high-fived Trey for a job well done. “Dude, you freaking rock!” said Cormac as he thumped Trey on the back. “You the man!”

“This will certainly add some flavor to this play,” said Neville, smiling.

“Thanks guys,” said Trey as he beamed. “I can’t wait until we premiere the play to the whole school and all our parents! They are going to love it!”

Trey thought about how proud his dad would be of him, and then his heart sank. His dad was taking time off from work… Time off from chasing after the most foul Death Eaters that still roamed the earth, time off from finding Voldemort to see this play, and only he would be in it. Trey sighed. He had to figure out a way to get Autumn to get her ass back into the play. But how?

“Trey you may leave, we have rehearsals for the rest of the company!” shouted Snape. “Hold on, where’s Joanne?!”

She emerged from the dark corner with a look that could kill. She was still angry with Neville, and didn’t want to be there. “I do not want to be here! Non posso piu! I can’t do this anymore!”

“Ugh!!!!!!!” groaned Snape. “FINE LEAVE WITH BRONTE! Fucking Italian diva…”

Joanne growled at Snape and shot him the middle finger, and everyone gasped. It came as a shock to all that such a goody-two-shoes would do something so vulgar. Snape ignored the gesture, and she walked out with Trey. “Fucking men… all of them are douche bags,” said Joanne to Trey.

“Thank God I’m not a man then,” smirked Trey. “I’m a rubber ducky.”

“An emo rubber ducky,” chuckled Joanne. “Man, I am one messed up piece of shit aren’t I?”

“You’re not a piece of shit,” said Trey. “And you’re definitely not messed up. Maybe crazy at times, but you’re normal.”

“You wouldn’t think so if you knew what I’ve done…” said Joanne. “I’ve done a lot of unmentionable things…”

“So?” said Trey. “I don’t think you’re that bad. And I’m a good judge of character. I understand you have problems, cause we all do. My problem now is to get Autie back into the play.”

“She quit?” asked Joanne.

“In a way, yes and no,” said Trey. “She came into the Slytherin common room sobbing and slammed the door and said leave me alone. She’s never shut me out like this before…”

“Has she ever been depressed?” asked Joanne.

“Sometimes,” said Trey. “Nothing I couldn’t help cure.”

“Has she ever… hurt herself?” asked Joanne gently.

“She’s fallen down a lot, she’s quite accident prone,” said Trey with a laugh.

“No, I mean… like does she cut herself?”

Trey was silent. The two of them looked at each other and then bolted for the Slytherin dorms. Trey busted down Autumn’s door, and it fell with a sickening crack onto the floor. They found Autumn sobbing, her mascara running down her face. She was sitting on the floor with her wand over her arm, which was bleeding massively. The word KILLER was etched into her flesh.

“DIO MIO!” cried Joanne as she wrestled Autumn’s wand away from her. “FERMO! STOP!”

“GO AWAY!” screamed Autumn in an almost inhuman voice. “LEAVE ME ALONE BOTH OF YOU!”

“Not until Joanne heals your cuts,” said Trey, holding his sister’s wand.

“Give me back my wand!” she screeched. “Give it back!”

“HOLD STILL!” cried Joanne as she tried to mend the deep gashes in her arm. “Sangue, sangue… É troppo sangue!”

“Can you tell this crazy bitch to SPEAK ENGLISH!” screamed Autumn. Joanne shot her a look that screamed don’t test me because I will have to hurt you, and Autumn shut up.

“Why did you carve KILLER into your arm?” asked Trey. “What did you do?”

“I FUCKING KILLED HIM!” wailed Autumn. “I’m going to go to Azkaban for it, I know it! Dad’s going to disown me, and he’ll lose his job because of me!”

“You killed no one,” said Trey. “Who told you that?”

“I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!” sobbed Autumn. “I KILLED DRACO MALFOY!”

Joanne and Trey gasped at the same time. “He’s d-dead?” asked Trey.

“AND IT’S MY F-FAULT!” moaned Autumn. “IF I DIDN’T KISS HIM WHEN I WAS STILL CONTAGIOUS… KNOWING THAT THE SCHOOL HAD NO MEDICINE FOR IT… HE’D STILL BE ALIVE!”

“You saw him die?” whispered Joanne.

“He f-flatlined at the hospital,” said Autumn. “I can’t be in the play, not after this…”

“But you have to!” said Trey. “Dad’s coming just to see you!”

“He was coming more so to see you, and you know it,” said Autumn, wiping her tears. “You’re the star in the family, you know that.”

“Hang on, I thought you hated the little beast,” said Joanne. “What, you like him all of a sudden?”

Autumn turned red. “I HATE DRACO MALFOY!” she bellowed. “But I sure as hell didn’t want him to die!”

“Then just come back to the play,” said Trey. “We need you. I need you. Please?”

“There’s Dylan Zamora as your Romeo still…” said Joanne.

“Then who is Paris?” asked Autumn.

“Seamus,” said Trey and Joanne together.

“Ugh,” groaned Autumn. “Fine! I’ll go back to the crappy fucking play. Happy?”

“Very much so,” said Trey.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was the night of the premiere, New Year’s Day. All of the students of Hogwarts were buzzing over the drama over the play. Rumors had spread far and wide how Draco had died, especially since Bekkah had been mysteriously absent from school since she went to visit him in the hospital. Luckily for Snape, she was definitely going to be the Nurse in the play that night.

“TREY!” shouted Joanne. “Come here!” Joanne was dressed in her Lady Montague costume, and motioned for him to come over.

“Why, what’s up? Need me to sword fight someone for you?” he grinned as he whipped out his sword. He also was dressed in his costume for Tybalt, and looked very dashing and handsome.

“Look at the audience!” exclaimed Joanne. “Everyone is here! I can see both our parents, and the Minister of Magic! Oh dio, I think I’m going to faint!”

“You will not faint, and you will do fine,” said Trey as he hugged her. “You are going to make one awesome, beautiful Lady Montague.”

Joanne blushed. “Thanks Trey, and you already know how sexy and dashing you will be as Tybalt.”

Trey smirked and flexed his muscles. “Yeah, I am a bit macho and manly aren’t I?”

Joanne exploded into fits of laughter. “God Trey, you always know how to make me laugh! Where’s Autumn gone to?”

“Oh she’s still getting her hair and makeup done,” said Trey.

“Actually she’s crying in her dressing room,” said Rosie as she walked over to Trey and Joanne. “She’s still a bit rocky, but who wouldn’t be after Draco…”

There was silence. Joanne and Trey both knew the real story behind it, and not the petty rumor. St. Mungo’s did not get attacked by a dragon and ultimately kill him. “Well, the show must go on, I’m going to get my sister ready,” said Trey. “Excuse me ladies…”

“Good, now I can talk to you myself,” said Rosie as she turned to Joanne. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Ragazza stupida, do not talk as if you know me,” spat Joanne. “Because you don’t.”

“Well, when you hurt the people I love, I’m going to have to step in,” growled Rosie. “You know you keep breaking Neville’s heart! You need to figure out what the fuck you want in life and then talk to him. This push-pull thing you do is killing him.”

“If you care about him so much, why aren’t you dating him?” sneered Joanne.

“Because, I am dating Fred Weasley!” said Rosie. “And if you don’t let him go from this choke hold you have on him, I am going to-”

“Strega, please,” said Joanne. “I am way more powerful than you. You can do nothing to me. You don’t know me, so you can’t blackmail me. And for your information, putana, don’t piss me off unless you want to be brought down to the lowest rung of hell.” Rosie had had enough, and she turned and walked away.

Meanwhile, Trey was in Autumn’s room, trying to console her. “Come on sis, you can do this…”

“No I can’t,” sniffed Autumn.

“Yes you can!” said Trey, picking her up off of the bed. “Who was the one who saved me from eating that poisonous potion dad was working on to kill the weeds? Who was the one who always made me laugh when I was down? Who was the one who gave me an emo rubber duckie for our fifth birthday?”

“I did,” said Autumn as she blew her nose loudly into a tissue.

“Right, you saved me, you’ve done so much for me, and now it’s my turn,” said Trey. He took out his wand. “To end these tears and sadness today, bring her some joy and laughter gay!

“What a stupid incantation!” snickered Autumn. “Haha gay…”

“Glad you think so sis,” said Trey as he hugged her and kissed her. “Now, let’s show everyone how talented we are!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Two houses… both alike in dignity, in fair Verona where we lay our scene,” began a soft but intense voice. “From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.”

The curtains opened, and Sampson and Gregory, played by Justin Finch-Fletchly and Owen Cauldwell were sword fighting with Abraham and Balthazar played by Crabbe and Goyle. The music for Michael Jackson’s Beat It played as Blaise walked in as Benvolio.

“I told you don’t you ever come around here, didn’t want to see your face, guys better disappear,” sang Blaise. “The fire’s in their eyes, and their words are pretty clear, so BEAT IT!”

“We’re out to get you better leave while you can, you wanna be boys don’t wanna be men,” sang Crabbe and Goyle. “If you wanna stay alive better run while you can…”

“BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” wailed Blaise as he stood in the middle of the fighting. “BEAT IT!!!!!!!!! No one wants to be defeated. Showin’ how funky and strong is your fight, it doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right so BEAT IT!”

Just then, Trey walked in, strutting as Tybalt, the Montague hating Capulet. “You’re just showing us you’re really really scared. Want to fuck with me and my men, do you really dare? We’ll kick you and we’ll beat you, and you know that it’s fair,” he sang menacingly.

“BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Blaise as he put a hand on Tybalt’s shoulder, trying to keep the peace. Trey shrugged off his touch, and acted revolted, as if the hand was slime.

“What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Benvolio, look upon thy death!”

“I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword, or manage it to part these men with me,” said Blaise.

“What, drawn, and talk of PEACE?!” growled Trey. “Peace… I HATE the word, as I hate hell… ALL MONTAGUES, and THEE: HAVE AT THEE COWARD!!!!!!!”

And Blaise and Trey initiated in sword fighting. There was shouting and a commotion from back stage as the two families came out.

“WHAT NOISE IS THIS? GIVE ME MY LONG SWORD, HO!” bellowed Cormac McLaggen as Lord Capulet. His face was red with anger and rage.

“A crutch, a crutch! Why call you for a sword?” said Astoria Greengrass as Lady Capulet, trying to sooth her husband into submission.

“My sword, I say! Old Montague is come, and flourishes his blade in spite of me!” growled Cormac.

“THOU VILLIAN CAPULET!” shouted Neville as Lord Montague. “Hold me not, let me go.”

“Thou shall not stir a foot to seek a foe,” whispered Joanne as Lady Montague, holding her husband back from fighting.

“Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace, profaners of this neighbour-stained steel,-- Will they not hear? What, ho! you men, you beasts, that quench the fire of your pernicious rage
with purple fountains issuing from your veins, on pain of torture, from those bloody hands, throw your mistemper'd weapons to the ground!” shouted Hermione Granger as Prince. Among the quarreling families there was silence, for they knew the Prince was the law and they were to respect him. “For this time, all the rest depart away: you Capulet; shall go along with me: and, Montague, come you this afternoon, to know our further pleasure in this case, to old Free-town, our common judgment-place. Once more, on pain of death, all men depart!!!”

All but Blaise had departed, and he paced up and down the stage, waiting for Romeo to come out. There was a very loud applause from the audience as, to everyone’s surprise and shock, Draco Malfoy walked out on stage. Blaise almost shat himself, for he like the others thought Draco to be dead. “Good-morrow, cousin.”

“Is the day so young?” sighed Draco. “Ay me! Sad hours seem long. Was that my father that went hence so fast?”

“It was. What sadness lengthens Romeo’s hours?” asked Blaise.

“Not having that, which, having makes them short,” said Draco. “Out-- out of her favor, where I am in love…”

“Alas, that love, so gentle in his view, should be so tyrannous and rough in proof!” said Blaise. “Tell me in sadness, who is that you love?”

“Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate the lives of everyone you know
and what's the worst you take (worst you take) from every heart you break (heart you break) and like the blade you stain (blade you stain) well I've been holding on tonight. What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay so long and goodnight so long and goodnight… Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again. We are the very hurt you sold. And what's the worst you take (worst you take) from every heart you break (heart you break). And like the blade you stain (blade you stain) well I've been holding on tonight … What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay so long and goodnight so long and goodnight… Well if you carry on this way, things are better if I stay, so long and goodnight, so long and goodnight…” sang Draco in an edgy rocker voice. At the end of the song, he actually had tears in his eyes as the curtains closed in on a enthusiastic applause.

The curtains reopened, and Bekkah, the Nurse was tending to the laundry and Astoria. “Nurse, where’s my daughter? Call her forth to me!” bid Astoria.

“Now, by my maidenhead, at twelve year old, I bade her come. What, lamb! What, ladybird! God forbid! Where’s this girl? What, Juliet!”

Autumn walked out onto the stage, and the audience gasped. She looked beyond beautiful in her pale blue dress, her long dark hair was curled into gentle waves and tiny diamonds were twisted into her hair. She smiled graciously at her mother and Nurse. “How now! Who calls?”

“This is the matter: marry, that ‘marry’ is the very theme I came to talk of. Tell me, daughter Juliet, how stands your disposition to be married?”

“It is an honor that I dream not of,” said Autumn as she looked into her mother’s mirror and began to brush her luxurious hair.

“An honor! Were not I thine only nurse, I would say thou hadst suck’d wisdom from thy teat!” said Bekkah.

“Well, think of marriage now; younger than you, here in Verona, ladies of esteem, are made already mothers: by my count, I was your mother much upon these years that you are now a maid. Thus then in brief: the valiant Paris seeks you for his love!’ squealed Astoria.

“A man, young lady! Lady, such a man as all the world! Why, he’s a man of wax!” sighed Bekkah in adoration of Paris.

“What say you? can you love the gentleman? This night you shall behold him at our feast! Speak briefly, can you like of Paris’ love?” asked Astoria to Autumn.

“I’ll look to like, if looking liking move: but no more deep will I endart mine eye than your consent gives strength to make it fly,” said Autumn quietly.

The stage went black, and then dance music pumped from the speakers. The disco ball hung down from the ceiling, and people emerged wearing ornate costumes and masks.

“WELCOME ALL!” bellowed Cormac as the festivities began.

Draco entered, and looked around the raging party. He soon spotted his Juliet, and elbowed a nearby servant. “What lady is that, which doth enrich the hand of younder knight?”

“I know not, sir,” said the servant.

“Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night…” whispered Draco as he began to walk towards Autumn.

“WHAT DARES THAT SLAVE COME HITHER TO FLEER AND SCORN AT OUR SOLEMNITY!? NOW, BY THE STOCK AND HONOR OF MY KIN, TO STRIKE HIM DEAD, I HOLD IT NOT A SIN!” roared Trey as he began to follow Draco. But Cormac grabbed him and stopped him.

“Why, how now, kinsman! Wherefore storm you so?” said Cormac in a mellowed voice.

“Uncle, this is a Montague, our foe, a villain that is hither come in spite, to scorn at our solemnity this night!” hissed Trey.

“Content thee, gentle coz, let him alone…” said Cormac.

“It fits, when such a villain is a guest: I’ll not endure him!” said Trey as he wriggled out of Cormac’s grasp.

“HE SHALL BE ENDURED!” bellowed Cormac. “What, Goodman boy! I say, he shall: go to; Am I the master here, or you? You’ll make a mutiny among my guests! Go to!”

“I will withdraw,” spat Trey. “But this intrusion shall now seeming sweet convert to bitter gall.”

Draco found Autumn, and led her away from the partying to the front of the stage. “If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss,” said Draco seductively. Autumn got chills when he said this, and tried to cover them up as best she could so she could carry out her line.

“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this; for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss,” said Autumn.

“Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?” smirked Draco.

“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer!” blushed Autumn.

“O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; they pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair,” said Draco as he kissed Autumn’s hands.

“Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake,” said Autumn gently.

“Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged,” said Draco, and he kissed Autumn with all the passion he had. Autumn was filled with relief at once, and kissed him back with equal passion.

“Then have my lips the sin that they have took?” asked Autumn breathlessly.

“Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again!” cried Draco as they kissed again. It was a fiery, passionate kiss that almost made Autumn accidentally fall off the stage.

“Madam, your mother craves a word with you!” said Bekkah as she tapped Autumn on the shoulder.

“What is her mother?” asked Draco to Bekkah.

“Marry, bachelor, her mother is the lady of the house, and a good lady, and a wise and virtuous. I nursed her daughter, that you talk'd withal; I tell you, he that can lay hold of her shall have the chinks,” said Bekkah.

“Is she a… Capulet? Oh dear account! My life is my foe’s debt!” cried Draco as he began to leave the party.

“Come hither, nurse. What is yond gentleman?” asked Autumn to Bekkah.

“His name is Romeo, and a Montague; the only son of your great enemy!” said Bekkah.

“My only love sprung from my only hate…” said Autumn solemnly. “Too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me, that I must love a loathed enemy!”

The lights went out, and Draco spoke through the darkness. “Can I go forward when my heart is here? Turn back, dull earth, and find thy centre out.”

Slowly the lights came back on, illuminating the balcony where Autumn now stood, looking out at the audience dreamily.

“But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, Who is already sick and pale with grief, that thou her maid art far more fair than she: be not her maid, since she is envious; her vestal livery is but sick and green and none but fools do wear it; cast it off. It is my lady, O, it is my love! O, that she knew she were!” said Draco as he began to ascend the balcony.

“Ay me!” sighed Autumn sadly.

“She speaks!” cried Draco. “Oh speak again, bright angel!”

“O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet. 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet; so Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and for that name which is no part of thee take all myself!” said Autumn as she flung her arms out.

“I take thee at thy word: call me but love, and I'll be new baptized; henceforth I never will be Romeo!” said Draco as he fell into Autumn’s arms. He was slightly disappointed that Rosie was not playing Juliet, but now was no time to focus on that.

“How camest thou hither, tell me, and wherefore? The orchard walls are high and hard to climb, and the place death, considering who thou art, if any of my kinsmen find thee here,” said Autumn as she embraced Draco.

“With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls; for stony limits cannot hold love out, and what love can do that dares love attempt; therefore thy kinsmen are no let to me!” said Draco as he held Autumn in his arms.

She put her finger to his lips. “If they do see thee, they will murder thee…”

“I have night's cloak to hide me from their sight; and but thou love me, let them find me here: my life were better ended by their hate, than death prorogued, wanting of thy love,” said Draco as he kissed her gently.

“Thou know'st the mask of night is on my face, else would a maiden blush bepaint my cheek for that which thou hast heard me speak to-night fain would I dwell on form, fain, fain deny what I have spoke: but farewell compliment! Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say 'Ay,' and I will take thy word: yet if thou swear'st, thou mayst prove false; at lovers' perjuries then say, Jove laughs. O gentle Romeo, if thou dost love, pronounce it faithfully: or if thou think'st I am too quickly won, I'll frown and be perverse an say thee nay, so thou wilt woo; but else, not for the world. In truth, fair Montague, I am too fond, and therefore thou mayst think my 'havior light: but trust me, gentleman, I'll prove more true than those that have more cunning to be strange. I should have been more strange, I must confess, But that thou overheard'st, ere I was ware, my true love's passion: therefore pardon me, and not impute this yielding to light love, which the dark night hath so discovered.”

“Lady, by yonder blessed moon I swear that tips with silver all these fruit-tree tops--” started Draco as he kissed up her neck.

“O, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon, that monthly changes in her circled orb, lest that thy love prove likewise variable!” said Autumn as she shrugged off his kisses.

“What shall I swear by?” asked Draco.

“Do not swear at all; or, if thou wilt, swear by thy gracious self, which is the god of my idolatry, and I'll believe thee…”

“If my heart’s dear love…”

“Well, do not swear,” said Autumn as she kissed Draco. “Although I joy in thee, I have no joy of this contract to-night: it is too rash, too unadvised, too sudden; too like the lightning, which doth cease to be ere one can say 'It lightens.' Sweet, good night! This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath, may prove a beauteous flower when next we meet. Good night, good night! as sweet repose and rest come to thy heart as that within my breast!”

“Oh wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?” said Draco as Autumn had turned to leave.

“What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?” asked Autumn.

“The exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine,” said Draco.

“I gave thee mine before thou didst request it: and yet I would it were to give again!” laughed Autumn as she and Draco kissed once more.

“JULIET!!!!!!!!!!!!” bellowed Bekkah.

“Three words, dear Romeo, and good night indeed. If that thy bent of love be honourable, thy purpose marriage, send me word to-morrow, by one that I'll procure to come to thee, where and what time thou wilt perform the rite; and all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay and follow thee my lord throughout the world,” sighed Autumn.

“MADAM!” cried Bekkah.

“By and by, I come:-- To cease thy suit, and leave me to my grief: tomorrow will I send,” said Autumn.

“So thrive my soul,” said Draco as he pulled Autumn into a loving embrace.

“A thousand times goodnight!” said Autumn before she left the balcony. Draco climbed down carefully, and then walked slowly away.

“A thousand times the worse, to want thy light. Love goes toward love, as schoolboys from their books, but love from love, toward school with heavy looks…”

The stage faded into darkness, and somewhere, a clock chimed nine times before the lights returned. Bekkah came bustling over to Draco, who was pacing back and forth by the cross in church. “Pray you, sir, a word: and as I told you, my young lady bade me inquire you out; what she bade me say, I will keep to myself: but first let me tell ye, if ye should lead her into a fool's paradise, as they say, it were a very gross kind of behavior, as they say: for the gentlewoman is young; and, therefore, if you should deal double with her, truly it were an ill thing to be offered to any gentlewoman, and very weak dealing.”

“Nurse, commend me to thy lady and mistress. I protest unto thee--” said Draco, pleading.

“Good heart, and, i' faith, I will tell her as much: Lord, Lord, she will be a joyful woman,” said Bekkah, smiling.

“What wilt thou tell her, nurse? thou dost not mark me,” said Draco

“I will tell her, sir, that you do protest; which, as I take it, is a gentlemanlike offer…”

“Bid her devise some means to come to shrift this afternoon; and there she shall at Friar Laurence' cell be shrived and married. Here is for thy pains,” said Draco as he handed Bekkah a sack full of money. Bekkah cried out with joy, and hurried back to the Capulet’s house to tell Autumn.

Once Autumn saw Bekkah, she ran over to her and hugged her. “O honey nurse, what news? Hast thou met with him?”

“I am a-weary, give me leave awhile: fie, how my bones ache! What a jaunt I had!” moaned Bekkah.

“I would thou hadst my bones, and I thy news: nay, come, I pray thee, speak; good, good nurse speak!”

“Jesu, what haste? Can you not stay awhile? Do you not see that I am out of breath?” exclaimed Bekkah tiredly.

“How art thou out of breath, when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath? The excuse that thou dost make in this delay is longer than the tale thou dost excuse. Is thy news good, or bad? Answer to that; say either, and I'll stay the circumstance: let me be satisfied, is't good or bad?” begged Autumn. “What says he of our marriage? What of that?”

“Lord, how my head aches! what a head have I! It beats as it would fall in twenty pieces. My back o' t' other side,--O, my back, my back! Beshrew your heart for sending me about, to catch my death with jaunting up and down!” complained Bekkah as she rubbed her temples.

“I' faith, I am sorry that thou art not well. Sweet, sweet, sweet nurse, tell me, what says my love?”

“Your love says, like an honest gentleman, and a courteous, and a kind, and a handsome, and, I warrant, a virtuous,--Where is your mother?” asked Bekkah.

“Where is my mother!” said Autumn with a light snort. “Why, she is within; where should she be? How oddly thou repliest! 'Your love says, like an honest gentleman, where is your mother?’”

“O God's lady dear! Are you so hot? marry, come up, I trow; is this the poultice for my aching bones? Henceforward do your messages yourself!” said Bekkah as she collapsed onto a nearby chair.

“Here’s such a coil! Come, what says Romeo?” begged Autumn. Bekkah sighed, and then smiled.

“Hie you hence to Friar Laurence' cell; there stays a husband to make you a wife: now comes the wanton blood up in your cheeks, they'll be in scarlet straight at any news. Hie you to church; I must another way, to fetch a ladder, by the which your love must climb a bird's nest soon when it is dark: I am the drudge and toil in your delight, but you shall bear the burden soon at night. Go; I'll to dinner: hie you to the cell!”

Autumn screamed for joy, and began to sing. “It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah 'til I belong to you. Ev'ry night when ev'rybody has fun, here am I sitting all on my own. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah 'til I belong to you. Since you left me I'm so alone, now you're coming, you're coming on home, I'll be good like I know I should, you're coming home, you're coming home. Ev'ry night the tears come down from my eyes, ev'ry day I've done nothing but cry. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah 'til I belong to you. Since you left me I'm so alone, now you're coming, you're coming on home, I'll be good like I know I should, you're coming home, you're coming home. Ev'ry day we'll be happy, I know, now I know that you won't leave me no more. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah. 'Til I belong to you.

The curtains closed for intermission, and the audience applauded Autumn’s astounding performance. She smiled a beautiful smile, and ran backstage to find Trey. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed as she hugged her twin. “They love us! I love this feeling of being on stage! Oh Trey, for once, I feel beautiful.”

“Well, you were always beautiful sis,” said Trey as he hugged her. “You are doing amazing! And wow, what a shocker. Draco’s not dead.”

“Yeah, despite all she did to try to kill me, I’m still here,” smirked Draco.

“Go away Malfoy,” said Trey. “Don’t crush her high. Don’t bring her down…”

“Whatever you freak of nature,” said Draco as he left the room.

Bekkah soon came over and brought her a bottle of water. “Oh my goodness! Everything’s going so well! And I’m so happy Draco is alive and well!”

“Not for everyone,” said Trey as he pointed.

“PUTANA!” cried Joanne as she slapped Rosie across the face. “YOU WHORE!”

“Well you do look like a cow in that dress, a GREAT BIG UGLY COW!” said Rosie.

“Stop this right now!” said Trey, trying to cool the heated girls. “Now, what the hell is going on?”

“She’s hurting my friend Neville!” said Rosie. “She’s toying with his head, and just now, she told him to fuck off! She’s a FAT COW!”

“CRU-” began Joanne, sparks shooting out of her wand.

“JOANNE!” said Autumn as she wrestled the wand out of her hand. “You can’t use an Unforgivable Curse! They’ll send you to Azkaban! Come here with me…”

“FAT COW FAT COW FAT COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” cried Rosie as Autumn and Joanne walked away.

“I WILL KILL YOU!” screamed Joanne as she ran back and began to claw and rip Rosie’s hair. “BITCH!!!!!!!”

It took Trey, Bekkah, Autumn, and Draco to pry Joanne off of Rosie. Joanne was furious, and had broken Rosie’s nose, given her two black eyes, and a bloody lip, not to mention several bald patches on her head. “DON’T FUCKING MESS WITH ME! CUZ NEXT TIME YOU WON’T BE SO LUCKY!” screamed Joanne as the four of them carried her away from Rosie.

“Jesus Christ,” said Draco. “You are one tough chick.”

“Now’s not the time for encouragement,” said Autumn angrily. “Screw that bitch. You look beautiful tonight. Here, let me clean you up.” With a wave of her wand, Autumn had fixed Joanne’s hair, makeup, and torn costume.

“Thanks,” said Joanne. She coughed, and spat up a tooth. “PUTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Sh,” said Trey. He put the tooth in his hand, and placed it back into the space where it once was. There was a pop, and it was fixed.

“Trey, thanks for that,” said Joanne as she hugged him. “I love you…”

“And what am I chopped liver?” asked Bekkah and Autumn in unison.

“I love you girls too!” said Joanne as she hugged them. Draco glared at her. “What? I’m not giving you a hug…”

“I’m going to go,” said Draco. “Curtain’s going up soon.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The curtain rose, and Autumn and Draco stood before Friar Lawrence, played by Marcus Flint. “These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume: the sweetest honey is loathsome in his own deliciousness and in the taste confounds the appetite: therefore love moderately; long love doth so; too swift arrives as tardy as too slow. Romeo shall thank thee, daughter, for us both,” said Marcus. Draco kissed Autumn, and the scene faded.

Mercutio, played by Theo Nott walked on stage with Blaise. “I pray thee, good Mercutio, let's retire: the day is hot, the Capulets abroad, and, if we meet, we shall not scape a brawl; for now, these hot days, is the mad blood stirring,” said Blaise.

“Thou art like one of those fellows that when he enters the confines of a tavern claps me his sword upon the table and says 'God send me no need of thee!' and by the operation of the second cup draws it on the drawer, when indeed there is no need,” replied Theo.

“Am I like such a fellow?” asked Blaise.

“Come, come, thou art as hot a Jack in thy mood as any in Italy, and as soon moved to be moody, and as soon moody to be moved,” said Theo. Just then, Trey walked on stage.

“Follow me close, for I will speak to them. Gentlemen, good den: a word with one of you,” said Trey.

“And but one word with one of us? Couple it with something; make it a word and a blow,” growled Theo.

“You shall find me apt enough to that, sir, an you will give me occasion,” said Trey venomously. Draco came onto the stage, and stood in between the two quarreling men. “Romeo, the hate I bear thee can afford no better term than this,--thou art a villain.”

“Tybalt, the reason that I have to love thee doth much excuse the appertaining rage to such a greeting: villain am I none; therefore farewell; I see thou know'st me not,” said Draco.

“Boy, this shall not excuse the injuries that thou hast done me; therefore turn and draw!” cried Trey, taking out his sword.

“I do protest, I never injured thee, but love thee better than thou canst devise, till thou shalt know the reason of my love: and so, good Capulet,--which name I tender as dearly as my own,--be satisfied,” said Draco as he took the sword from Trey’s hands.

“Good king of cats, nothing but one of your nine lives; that I mean to make bold withal, and as you shall use me hereafter, drybeat the rest of the eight. Will you pluck your sword out of his pitcher by the ears? Make haste, lest mine be about your ears ere it be out!” cried Theo as he drew his sword.

“I AM FOR YOU!” bellowed Trey as he took the sword from Draco’s hands and began to fight.

“Draw, Benvolio; beat down their weapons. Gentlemen, for shame, forbear this outrage! Tybalt, Mercutio, the prince expressly hath forbidden bandying in Verona streets: hold, Tybalt! Good Mercutio!” shouted Draco. And to everyone’s amazement, Tybalt stabbed Mercutio and Romeo. Draco couldn’t move, or even breathe. He knew this wasn’t how it was supposed to be, and he hated Trey for throwing him a curveball. So Draco just played along, and clutched his wound.

“A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Theo before he ‘died.’ Blaise carried Draco off stage, and the scene faded to Juliet’s bedroom.

Autumn walked to her bed, and lay upon it sobbing. “O serpent heart, hid with a flowering face! Did ever dragon keep so fair a cave? Beautiful tyrant! fiend angelical! Dove-feather'd raven! wolvish-ravening lamb! Despised substance of divinest show! Just opposite to what thou justly seem'st, a damned saint, an honourable villain! O nature, what hadst thou to do in hell, when thou didst bower the spirit of a fiend in moral paradise of such sweet flesh? Was ever book containing such vile matter so fairly bound? O that deceit should dwell in such a gorgeous palace!”

She wiped her tears, and got up from the bed and began to sing. “That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating. And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here. 'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here. I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn. Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard. That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating. (beating) And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. Pain make your way to me, to me. And I'll always be just so inviting. If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me, let's start, start, hey! Why do we like to hurt so much? Oh why do we like to hurt so much? That's what you get when you let your heart win! Whoa. That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa. Now I can't trust myself with anything but this, and that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

Just then, Astoria burst into the room. “Thou hast a careful father, child; one who, to put thee from thy heaviness, hath sorted out a sudden day of joy, that thou expect'st not nor I look'd not for.”

“Madam, in happy time, what day is that?” asked Autumn to Astoria.

“Marry, my child, early next Thursday morn, the gallant, young and noble gentleman, the County Paris, at Saint Peter's Church, shall happily make thee there a joyful bride!” exclaimed Astoria happily.

“Now, by Saint Peter's Church and Peter too, he shall not make me there a joyful bride. I wonder at this haste; that I must wed ere he, that should be husband, comes to woo. I pray you, tell my lord and father, madam, I will not marry yet; and, when I do, I swear, it shall be Romeo, whom you know I hate, rather than Paris. These are news indeed!” cried Autumn, her heart breaking in her voice.

“Here comes your father; tell him so yourself, and see how he will take it at your hands,” said Astoria as Bekkah and Cormac entered.

“How now, wife! Have you deliver'd to her our decree?” asked Cormac.

“Ay, sir; but she will none, she gives you thanks. I would the fool were married to her grave!” said Astoria.

“Soft! Take me with you, take me with you, wife. How! Will she none? Doth she not give us thanks? Is she not proud? Doth she not count her blest, unworthy as she is, that we have wrought so worthy a gentleman to be her bridegroom!” shouted Cormac.

“Not proud, you have; but thankful, that you have: proud can I never be of what I hate; but thankful even for hate, that is meant love!” screamed Autumn, tears running down her face.

“Fettle your fine joints 'gainst Thursday next, to go with Paris to Saint Peter's Church, or I will drag thee on a hurdle thither. Out, you green-sickness carrion! out, you baggage! You tallow-face! Hang thee, young baggage! disobedient wretch! I tell thee what: get thee to church o' Thursday, or never after look me in the face: speak not, reply not, do not answer me;my fingers itch. Wife, we scarce thought us blest that God had lent us but this only child; but now I see this one is one too much, and that we have a curse in having her: out on her, hilding!” bellowed Cormac like an angry, raging bull.

“God in heaven bless her! You are to blame, my lord, to rate her so!” said Bekkah as she hugged Autumn.

“Thursday is near; lay hand on heart, advise: an you be mine, I'll give you to my friend; and you be not, hang, beg, starve, die in the streets, for, by my soul, I'll ne'er acknowledge thee, nor what is mine shall never do thee good: trust to't, bethink you; I'll not be forsworn!” shouted Cormac, and he left.

“Is there no pity sitting in the clouds, that sees into the bottom of my grief? O, sweet my mother, cast me not away! Delay this marriage for a month, a week; or, if you do not, make the bridal bed in that dim monument where our ancestors lie!” sobbed Autumn.

“Talk not to me, for I'll not speak a word: do as thou wilt, for I have done with thee,” said Astoria.

Bekkah and Astoria both left the room, and Autumn walked to her night table and pulled out a dagger. “Oh happy dagger! This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die!” And the audience was in shock as Juliet stabbed herself in the chest, and collapsed to the floor.

The room faded to red, and there were screams and wails as Autumn was put to rest in the mausoleum. Once the Capulet family had left, Draco entered with tears flooding his face. “O my love! my wife! Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty: thou art not conquer'd; beauty's ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks, and death's pale flag is not advanced there. Ah, dear Juliet, why art thou yet so fair? Shall I believe that unsubstantial death is amorous, and that the lean abhorred monster keeps thee here in dark to be his paramour? For fear of that, I still will stay with thee; and never from this palace of dim night depart again: here, here will I remain with worms that are thy chamber-maids; o, here will I set up my everlasting rest, and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, o you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death! Come, bitter conduct, come, unsavoury guide! Thou desperate pilot, now at once run on the dashing rocks thy sea-sick weary bark! Here's to my love!”

Draco took out a small vial of poison and drank. “O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die…” And he lay there beside Autumn.

Friar Lawrence, Marcus Flint, walked into the crypt, and let out a horrifying scream, which had brought forth both Ladies and Lords Montague and Capulet, and the Prince.

“What should it be, that they shriek abroad?” asked Cormac.

“Here Romeo dead; and Juliet, dead before,” said Bekkah.

Joanne fell to the floor, and Neville tried to shake her awake. “Come, Montague, for thou art early up, to see thy son and heir more early down.”

“Alas, my liege, my wife is dead,” said Neville. “Sudden grief of my son’s death hath stopp’d her breath.”

Marcus Flint stepped forward. “Romeo, there dead, was husband to that Juliet; and she, there dead, that Romeo's faithful wife: I married them.”

The two grieving families looked at each other, and there was a moment of silence. “Capulet! Montague! See, what a scourge is laid upon your hate, that heaven finds means to kill your joys with love. And I for winking at your discords too have lost a brace of kinsmen: all are punish'd!” shouted Hermione. “ALL ARE PUNISH’D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“O brother Montague, give me thy hand: this is my daughter's jointure, for no more can I demand,” said Cormac as he hugged Neville. The two men began to cry over their children’s deaths.

“But I can give thee more: for I will raise her statue in pure gold; that while Verona by that name is known, there shall no figure at such rate be set as that of true and faithful Juliet,” said Neville.

“As rich shall Romeo's by his lady's lie; poor sacrifices of our enmity!” said Cormac as he left with Astoria. Neville picked up Joanne, and carried her off stage. Hermione stood in the center of the stage and looked back at the two dead bodies of Draco and Autumn.

“A glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head: go hence, to have more talk of these sad things; some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: for never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo…”

There was a thunderous, mighty applause from the audience as the curtains closed. Snape began to jump up and down like an excited child. He hugged the entire cast, and kissed Draco’s cheek. “I am so proud of you all!” he shouted over the roar of the crowd. “All of you, go out and take your bows!”

Everyone walked out onto the stage, and was greeted with tumultuous applause. But no one received greater applause than Autumn and Trey. Draco was pissed off at this, but covered it up well. When the audience began to lull down, he began to sing.

Never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss… everyday I love you more and more. Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing telling me to give you everything. Seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you until the end of time…

Come what may, come what may. I will love you until my dying day!” sang Autumn and Draco together. “Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place. Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace. Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste it all revolves around you… And there's no mountain too high no river too wide. Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side. Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide but I love you until the end of time… Come what may, come what may. I will love you until my dying day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The audience roared with applause, and Mr. Bronte threw a beautiful bouquet of roses at his daughter’s feet. Autumn picked them up with tears in her eyes, and blew a kiss to her father. Snape then took the microphone, and walked on stage. “I would like to congratulate the cast of Romeo and Juliet for a job well done,” said Snape, clapping for the cast. “Everyone you see on this stage has worked so hard on this production. Through the costume problems, sickness, fights, tears, aggravations, and everything else in between, we managed to put on a successful play. I’d like to thank the Ministry of Magic for coming out, all the parents and relatives for taking the time to come here, and all of the staff who have allowed me to pull these students out of class for rehearsals.”

Everyone took their final bows, and began to exit off the stage. “DADDY!” cried Autumn as she ran into her father’s arms.

“Oh my dear Autumn Blossom!” cried Mr. Bronte. “You were MAGNIFICENT! Oh God, you look so beautiful my Blossom!”

Trey walked out with a smile, and held his sword up in the air victoriously. “And my handsome son!” cried Mr. Bronte as he hugged Trey. “You were amazing, both of you. I cannot express how proud I am of you two. I am so glad I took time off from work to see this. I love you Autumn and Trey.”

“We love you too dad,” said Autumn and Trey together. All three of them hugged and kissed each other as Draco watched in the shadows. He knew his parents didn’t bother to come see him and Bekkah. His father could give two shits about their stupid play, and his mother would have come, but she didn’t come fearing the risk of abuse by her husband.

Draco’s insides began to steam and stew. Why was this family so happy? They didn’t have the riches he had, the powerful status, the influence. How could they be so happy when their mother left the twins once they were born, left them to a father who was struggling to make ends meet.

“They didn’t come did they?” asked Bekkah.

“No, they did,” lied Draco. “Mom and dad just left when you went to the bathroom. Dad had to rush back home to get ready for work…”

“Tell me the truth!” said Bekkah.

“Alright,” groaned Draco. “I didn’t want to tell you because I feel bad enough already. I’m sorry Bekks. I know mother would have come if she could…”

Bekkah broke down into hysterics, and Draco hugged her and patted her back gently. “Bekks, I am so sorry… You know I would do anything to change the way things are, but I can’t…”

“I shouldn’t be like this,” sniffed Bekkah. “I should be thankful that you are alive despite it all, and you’re here for me now and always. I’m so stupid…”

“No, you aren’t,” said Draco. “Don’t say that. You are beautiful, smart, and an amazing person. Let me deal with the pain. I can handle it. Just let it go…”

Bekkah sighed, and Draco wiped her tears away. “I’m going to bed, I’ll see you later bro,” said Bekkah. Draco nodded, and sat down on the stage, watching as everyone filed out of the room.

“YOU WHORE!” screamed Lucious Malfoy as he beat Narcissa. “You let our son be a pansy and allow him to be in this GAYFEST PLAY!?”

“It was what he wanted!” sobbed Narcissa. Lucious picked up his sick son and began to choke the living daylights out of him.

“I WOULD RATHER YOU BE DEAD THAN A FRUIT!” bellowed Lucious as Draco gasped for air.

“NURSE! SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP HIM!” wailed Narcissa. Lucious was hurled backwards and out of the room as Draco continued to gasp for air. “Oh Draco, please be okay. I need you to be okay… Bekkah too… You’ve always been the strong one in the family. Don’t leave us, please!!!!!!!!!”


Draco shook his head to clear it of that terrible memory. He had been very glad that Bekkah had not seen that. “What’s the matter?” asked Autumn, and he jumped and fell off the stage.

“BRONTASAURUS!” bellowed Draco as he got up off the floor and dusted himself off. “Why’d you have to scare me like that! God, someone should put a fricken bell on you or something!”

“I just wanted to know if you were okay, God!” scowled Autumn. “You looked upset. Sorry I tried to care.” She turned to leave, and Draco stopped her.

“Look I’m sorry for being rude,” said Draco, shocking the hell out of Autumn. “It’s just… Dad and mum didn’t come tonight…”

“That sucks,” said Autumn, not knowing what else to say.

“Yeah, and Bekkah’s upset they didn’t come. Me, I could give two shits,” said Draco. “Fuck them. Fuck everyone! They’ll only screw you and stab you in the back!”

“Listen,” said Autumn. “Not everyone is like that-”

“Oh really?!” said Draco, cornering Autumn. “Who was the one who’s hated me since she first laid eyes on me? Who was the one who kissed me only to make me sick? Who was the one who almost KILLED ME because of that stupid kiss?”

Autumn felt as if Draco had just set fire to her heart. “YOU BASTARD!” she screamed and began to punch him. “I WAS GOING TO APOLOGIZE BUT I WON’T! God, you are such a freak! You’re nice to me one second, then mean to me the next! Let me go, I can see I’ve wasted my time talking to you!”

Draco kissed Autumn, pulling her close to him. “Why the fuck did you just do that?” growled Autumn.

“Because I felt like it,” smirked Draco. “Come on, you got to admit it was quite boring without me here.”

“It was actually nice and peaceful,” said Autumn as she pushed him out of the way. “Goodbye.”

“You can’t deny the chemistry we had on that stage,” said Draco, stopping Autumn dead in her tracks. “I know you felt it too.”

She smirked and turned around. “Draco, whatever you thought you felt on stage was called ACTING. Here, I’ll show you…”

She stepped up to Draco, and looked into his eyes. “Draco, I want you so bad! I want you to kiss me, fuck me, and make me your bitch. You know you want me, cause I’m one sexy chick…” then she pulled Draco into a jaw dropping passionate kiss. “See that, that was pure acting.”

“How w-was that acting?” said Draco, stunned.

“Okay, you want the truth?” asked Autumn. “Here it is: I HATE YOU! Just looking at you makes me vomit, and kissing you this whole night has only made me want to use a shitload of Listerine! God knows where your nasty mouth has been…”

“Anything else?” sneered Draco.

“No, I’m going to bed,” said Autumn.

“Fine,” said Draco.

“Fine!” said Autumn.

“Who needs you,” muttered Draco as Autumn stormed away.