Status: in progress

What Is My Only Exception? You Are, Darling

Sweet Dreams? yeah caouse you shot up sugar

Ok so think back to all the many different ways you have woken up. Well I am willing to better that none of those annoying horrible ways so bad that there is no comparison. Other then saying that I had woken up in one of the most dastardly awful places conceived.

Anyways I started too awakened to the shrill beeping of some ridiculous heart machine to the right of me, with the help of other unreasonable plugs, cords, and wires coming out of every odd end I could have on my body. As the strong sent of anti bacteria cleaner wafted to my nasal cavity I began to slightly realize where exactly I was, and let me tell you it’s a shocker when you wake in a room with no clue as to who you are or how the hell you got there.

As doctors poked and prodded me with God knows what, I began to panic, which thinking about it seems extremely reasonable for someone in my situation, seeing as how I had no clue as to who I was. After answering as many questions as I possibly could, it did not take long before I knew it, all the nurses and doctors had abandoned me to rest and recover.

For the next few weeks, I had made many new friends that also happened to be the nurses and doctors whos jobs were to make sure I would not die. I had n unremembered my past or even knew where I was going to go when my treatment was over, but for the time being I was more then happy to share conversations with the nice medical personnel around me. Until one day, I had awoken to some handsomely average man peeping over me as if I was some broken puzzle he had no idea hot to fix.
♠ ♠ ♠
update... i wasint liking this. but i had to be done