Status: sorry im have to much work to do updated it next week

This love

Pancakes & Cigarettes

I woke to the sound of a loud buzzing in my ear, It was my neon phone ,that my Dad got me before he left. It was beat up with cuts in to the skin of the phone. I stared at the ceiling; I didn’t want to get up today. There was no light in my room as I jumped out of bed; Today was the third of January, with only mean it was the first day of school for me. I walked around my room trying to find something clean to wear, after 20 long minutes of putting together outfits I found a perfected one. I black white zombie shirt that belong to my dad and dark blue washed skinnys with holes in them. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and start getting ready for school.

After 25 minutes I got out of the bath and started to put on some make up, some eyeliner later my ugly brown eyes were out line like a cat. I didn’t want to try as hard as I dried my hair; it was my first impression , I didn’t really cared what other people thought of me . Mostly because I was all was labeled as a freak, but today I feel so … how to say it? I feel so out placed and for the first time in my young teenage life I wanted to belong. I combed my hair into a to pig tails as I styled my already Gothic bangs in to my face.

“Well that’s going to have to do “I say sadly to myself as a stared at my reflection. One thing I always hated to do. I was only 5’4 which in my family was very short. My mother was 5’11 when she was my age, we look completely different form each other. My mother had big blue eyes, blonde hair and a killer body with was shaped like an hour glass. I had ugly dark brown eyes with black hair with pink tips in it; I was not an hour glass like my mother but more of a triangle shape.

“Sonnnie come down here now, you’re going to be late for your first day of school“My mothers yelled at me as I run down the stairs. As I skipped to the living room on the way grab my green van with were set out by the couch.

“You look cute “Mom giggled as I put on my black misfit hoodie. She was on her way out , She never really told me what she does when I was gone. I lace up my green van and ran out the door

School was about 3 blocks away from my house, which was still a very long walk in the snow. It took about 20 minutes to get to the gates of the school. The school was an indoor school with walls that age the school. There were a lot of kids outside the school; they mainly stand by the stairs of the school. I started to walk to the opening to the school. I had this feeling that all eyes were on me now.

“Well here is where I died, Time of death 6:39” I joke to myself as I open the door to the school.

..............................................................................................................................................................
After a filling out some paper work I was all ready to start my first day , The very old lady with leathery olive skin gave me a map of the whole school and the list of all my classes . The one big different between my old school and Belleville was that there was 7 classes a day; I was so used to only have 6. As I walk to my first class I notice the vacant halls that were full of lockers. This was an ugly green color that was tight closed by wire. Since locker were the perfect place to hide drug and keep booze in about every school got rid of them. I walk deeper and deeper in to the school, took me about 15 minutes before I got to my first period classroom.

“Here we go “I mumbled under my breath as I turn the doorknob, I could feel my heart beat faster as I try to image what to say. Class started about 30 minutes ago. So I know I was going to walk in to and be the center of attention. I swallowed my fear and walk in to the class room.

The classroom was not that big, there were about 24 other kids in the class. They sat in chair facing to what seems to be a white board. Which was facing the other way, as the door closed behind me it made a loud sound. The force was turn to me now.
“Hello there, how may I help you” ask the woman teacher. She was the only adult in the room ask, she was standing next to the white board. She smiled to me as she walks closer to me.

'Um…. My name is Sonny; I’m new to this school “I shy said as I walk to the front of the class room. As I walk I could hear whisper and giggles by the other kids in the class. I could feel the heat in my checks, I all ways hated to have this kind of attention. I always try to fade in the background as much as I could.

“Nice to meet u sunny, let me say that that is a very nice name “she added as she pointed me to an opened seat in the back of the class. I walked to my new seat, I could feel every one eyes on me as I walk. I sat nervously in my seat.

“Hello there little emo girl “a whisper that came from behind me. I could tell it was a boy by the sound of the tone. I didn’t really want to turn around; I mean what does any boy want from me? I didn’t really want to keep whoever this is waiting. I turn around to face the whisper. My heart beat faster as I lay me eyes on this boy... He had black skater hair, It look like Joey Ramones hair cut but his were covering his bluish grey eyes. He was wearing a Misfits Tee shirt, and a black and grey hoodie. He smiles at me slowly studying me with his eyes.

“….. Um Hi “I timely let out, I could not help but to stare blackly at him. Making the moment more occurred as it all ready was. He gave me a cooker smile as I play with my hair. He look down at his blue binder ,which was cover with concert tickets and those dirty bumper stingers you get waiting in line to get in the pit.

“My name is Shane.”He said prove almost yelling during class. I could not help but giggles at him. He moves his hand from his binder and held it up at me. He was really pale; His skin was all most off white.

“Sonny “I said as I shook his hand, I could feel the heat in my cheeks. He smile and laughs at me. “Nice to meet you, you have one sexy binder “I added, I try hard not to yell it. His face light up and he flipped his hair out of his face.

“Why thank you sonny you’re not too bad yourself “He joke as he handed his binder. His binder told a story of his life, He had a very good tasted in music, which consisted from Old 70s punk rock to crazy death metal bands. From mainstream bands like Metallica and Alice in Chains to Underground bands such as bring me the horizon and leathermouth. I look up at him; He was biting his lip ring. I giggled at him and hand him his binder. He took it back and put it under his arm.

“I don’t think I ever met anyone in my life beside me that knows the band flipper.” I said as played with my necklace.

“You like flipper? Wow same here, so does u know the band Suicide trend? ” He question as he flipped his hair from his eyes again and ran his hand toward his hair. “

“No … What kind of music are they? I question, I felt stupid about not knowing this band. But I never even heard of this band. He picks up this black backpack that was filled with such things as patches and the word fuck and dug around in it. About few second later he pulled a notebook out from the back pack he had a proud look on his face

“Do you feel accomplices “I joked at him he nodded his head as he hand the notebook at me. He bite his bottom lip as he zip up the backpack. The note book look really old, it was cover with ink stains and had drawing all over the cover. From a bunny hoping from on fire pit to parts of humans all over it . As I turn the pages thought the note book I could see that something was about to fall out. Shane smiled at me; he had a dope look on his face.

“ what are you looking at “ He joke at me , He flip his hair for the thousand time . I grab the paper from the notebook it which was a light green color with black writing on it.

“Suicide trend “I mumbled under my voice as I read the paper that Shane handed to me. As I look to the paper I could tell that they were punk rock from the anarchy sign on the bottom of the paper. “What the Sound Check?” I question him. His eye pop out and he all most fell out of his fucking seat.

“What the Sound Check?” He yelled to me in my ear. He flipped his hair “Only the best hardcore venues this side of the fucking city line” He continued as the entire eye traveled to see what was going on. “ You must be new “ He bite his lip as he played with my back pack.

“I only been in this state for 2 days love” I pleaded to him. I didn’t know why I had to explain why I didn’t know the New Jersey scene that well. I ran my hand thought my hair. He gave me a dirty smile.

“Well someone needs to lose there Jersey virginity” He whispered in to my ear, I could feel the heat on the back of my neck, “Don’t worry I will be nice” He said as he giggle. I could not help but to blush a little. He stared into my eyes and had a warm smile on his face. “What class does u have? “ He question to me. I handed him my scheduled he took it from me.

“What are you looking at” I question to him, He made me neveroul as hell .

“You” He said “What class does u have? “ He question to me. I handed him my scheduled he took it from me. He let out a huge smile “We have the same 4 period together and 6” O lucky me I thought , Could not help to think why he wanted to know this.

“That’s cool” I joke “we are class buddies…---

I was cut off by the sound of the bell. Everyone in the classroom got up and headed out the room. Shane got up after shoving everything in his bag. He walks up to my desk.

“I’m going to kidnap you after school” He said with a crooked smile “Don’t make any plans “ He yelled to me as he walk out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ADD MORE :}
Comment please