Status: Unfinished

The Demon Inside

Chapter Ten;

I went downstairs. Many servants were around, it kind of made me uncomfortable, but I paid no attention. As I went down, searching the castle, I came to a room, where a women was crying, and their was a angry Sesshomaru standing in front of her, by her clothes I could tell she was a servant girl. Suddenly I saw Sesshomaru raise his hand as if he was going to smack her. I gasped, and he plummeted his down a fast motion at her. She started balling. This made me mad. I ran up so Sesshomaru and stood up in his face and started yelling at him.
"Since when do you have the right to hit people?" I yelled.
"I am her master, I can do anything I want to her." He spat back.
"She is a person with feelings!" I yelled. "What crime could she have committed to deserve such abuse?" I yelled. The girl, quietly sniffing, and astonished by my outburst. Soon many other servants started to gather.
"Do not raise your voice at me." He warned.
"What did she do!?" I asked getting more frustrated. I could tell he was getting angry as well. I was taking all my anger I have even got from my abusive parents and was taking out on him. He has no right to hit women, especially such a defenseless one.
"She was disobeying." He stated.
"So she deserves to be hit!?" I was fuming.
"Stop yelling." He said, getting angry.
"Look at her! Why would you want people to live in fear of you!?" There were whispers amongst the servants. Sesshomaru was getting angry I could tell. He started to snarl.
"Your barking like an animal." Sesshomaru said.
"Animals bark when they notice something is wrong! What your doing is more animal-like!" His eyes were red. He grabbed my throat, choking me. I heard a few whispers saying that I was done for. I let out a smile. I little chuckle and said.
"You're hurting me." He brought me close to his face. He loosened his grip a little bit. "Going to kill me?" I whispered to him. I wasn't afraid, I usually would have been. But I wasnt a human anymore. Maybe I couldn't feel so many of human emotions anymore. He let go of me. I reached up to my throat, indeed it really hurt, but I wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of knowing that.
"Next time you raise your voice at me, I will kill you." He said. And started to walk away. I called out after him.
"Not if I kill you first." And he left the room. There were little murmurs. I turned around to the young girl. She was a half demon. I could tell, that many of the servants were. "Are you alright?" I asked, she looked up at me, with brown eyes that sparkled; she nodded and scurried away, to finish her chores. As I began to walk out of the room, I got some glares form people; I also got some bows and the occasional smile. I saw Jaken, I needed to know where my room was, so I needed to ask someone, so I guess I'll ask him.
"Jaken, umm could you please show me to my room?" I asked, the cutest voice and smile I could muster to show a green imp. He nodded,
"Follow me." I went up a fleet of stairs, to a lovely room with an amazing view off of a balcony. He told me where the bathroom was, down the hall from my room. I turned around and bowed to the imp. He bowed as well. I guess he respects me a little more now. I wonder why, oh well. I lay down on the bed, looking up on the ceiling. I was dusk so the light shown through the window, and illuminated the room. Beautiful. I closed my eyes, and drifted of to sleep, thinking about the handsome demon I yelled at earlier.