Corner of the World

Just Like Animal Planet

"No!" I screech with laughter as Seb pulls my leg, hence sliding me across the sofa in yet another green room. He licks my face before sitting down.
"I hate when you two get back together, its disgusting." Evan mutters as he sips from his treasured cup of coffee, "Why are we here? I could be sleeping?"
"Because they want to talk to us about the thrill of playing at the rock'n'roll hall of fame." Maureen says, pausing momentarily from drumming against the wall.
"But its not like we got initiated into the hall of fame, we were only there because they needed someone to play Clash covers." Evan whines as Seb starts fidgeting with the bracelets on my wrist.
"Honestly you too, that's getting annoying." Maureen says looking directly at me and Seb.
"God! We're not back together!" Seb says annoyed as he shoves me away.
"Well you're sure as hell acting like it." Evan says rolling his eyes, "I want my guitar."

That's Evan for you. He's just a massive person, who looks better off being a football player. He's not fat, just really tall and really built, sorta like Schwarzenegger. He's actually more of what you'd expect a bassist too look like, but man can he play a mean guitar. regardless of what he looks like, or how well he can play guitar he's the biggest baby of the band.

"So let's just meet up for supper around seven?" Evan says as we stand in the hotel lobby several hours later.
"Yeah, sounds good." I say glancing at my watch. That's right people I own a watch and I'm not a slave to a cell phone.

Maureen heads straight for the elevator, I head to the front desk to ask about any good music stores around. The guy at the counter is preoccupied so I have to wait.

"Watchya doin?" Seb asks nearly scaring me half to death.
"Finding a music store."
"Why?" he asks childishly.
"Because."
"Because why?"
"I will smite you." I reply in mock anger. He grins.
"You do know, that tomorrow morning were back on the tour bus."
"Uhuh." I agree, "so?"
"I was wondering if we could maybe get some stuff out of our systems?" I look at him and he cocks an eyebrow. I turn away from the desk and scan the lobby but find that Evan and Maureen are nowhere in sight.
"That sounds fun." I say checking out his physic even though I've seen it a million times before. I pull on his obnoxious neck tie which he wears with band tees as apposed to collar shirts and plant a long kiss on his lips.

"Can I help you?" the desk clerk asks.
"Nope, never mind." I say as Seb and I head to the elevators.

We instinctively stand at opposite ends of the empty elevator. Seb looks me over for a mere second before stepping forward and thrusting his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him if at all possible even closer to me.

The elevator comes to a stop and we stumble out of it, lips locked and hands in constant movement. We slam against the wall, well actually just me, next to the door to Seb's room.
"Key." I say with a staggered voice, "Key." He thrust forward against me as he reaches into his pocket for the key.

He pulls away from me completely to unlock the door but as soon as the door's open a crack I press myself against him yet again. I bite his lower lip as he moves his hands to lift my shirt off of me. We part for a second and I pull my shirt off me completely then pull his off too, tie included.

We stumble onto the rough carpet floor and Seb holds himself over me bobbing his head to place kisses all over my shoulders and chest. I roll over so that I'm straddling him and he cups my breast with his palms. I start to rock against him, bumping his boner every time, the seam of my jeans in this motion are proving pleasurable to me. I lean forward to kiss Seb, his tongue instantly makes its way into my mouth as his hands work to un-clip my bra.

I toss away my bra in a swift movement as he sits up and holds our torsos close together as his tongue continues to work away in my mouth. I feel his hands unbuttoning my jeans followed by a feel around down there.

He lies me down on the floor and pulls my pants down and off before going down on me.
"Fuck Seb." I moan out. I can almost feel him grinning. I push his shoulders and sort of motion us so we're standing then I push him onto the chair. I undo his jeans and them bring them down just enough. I grab his swollen cock and start massaging it, moving down towards his balls. I then lower my head and start sucking him off.

I can't stand the fiery feeling between my legs anymore.
"Fuck me Seb." I say pulling away from him, I get to my feet so does he. He presses against me, his hard on brushes against me just driving me crazy.

I sort of fall back onto the bed, bringing him down with me.
"Fuck me." I groan again. He licks his lips evilly and sticks his middle finger in me. He licks my left nipple, the tease. I push at his shoulders and he finally eased himself into me, going unnervingly slow. "Seb, fuck." I moan as I push my chest up against his.

Both of us end up screaming the f word a good amount of times before we slow to and exhausted halt. He lies on top of me as we both pant like dogs. I run my hand through his hair carelessly for a bit before he rolls over onto his side of the bed.
"I fucking needed that." he says still out of breath.
"Fuck yeah." I say pressing my lips against his, "That was great." he smiles egotistically, "You're still a goddamn tease though."
"I know." he says evilly. I look him over, his dorky grinning face to his bare neck.
"Where's your necklace thing?"
"Uhh." he looks down at his chest, "I think you pulled it off when you took off my shirt and tie."
"Where's your ring?"
"Not this again." I mumble.
"You lost it didn't you." he says with a big smile.
"No."
"Liar." he shrugs, "What time is it?" "I lift my wrist to see my watch.
"Six-thirty." I mumble, "We should get going."
"Yeah." he groans as we heave ourselves off the bed. He heads into the washroom and shuts the door.

I grab a hotel bath robe out of the closet and put it on before going to gather my scattered articles of clothing.
"Going back to my room!" I call to Seb as I head out the door. Just as I'm about to cross the hall Evan steps out of the elevator.

"You guys really have to stop doing this." he says shaking his head, "It can't be like psychologically healthy."
"Oh shove it."
"Either get back together or don't." he mumbles, "Because this whole booty call relationship you've got going will stun any future relationships you get."
"Hey, Evan."
"Yeah."
"Stop watching Oprah." I snap as I let myself into my room.