Corner of the World

The Fight

Waking up the next morning, in my own hotel room. Perfectly normal except for the fact that I'm waking up next to Seb yet again.
"We've got to stop doing this." I murmur.
"Why?" he asks confused, "I mean, we both know what the other likes, we're comfortable and we can actually get laid on the regular basis."
"Because I realised we won't go for new relationships if we've got action at our disposal. We'll just stay like this."
"Yeah, Evan told me the same thing." Seb yawns, "But he and Reeny only tell us stuff like that because they're uncomfortable with our hippy-esque relationship."
"Hippy-esque?" I chortle, "No, but in all seriousness. It would be one thing if we were back together but-"
"So why not?" he asks cocking an eyebrow.
"Why not what?"
"Why not get back together?"
"Maybe because we split up for a reason?" I reply.
"What reason was that again?"
"You're being a douche right now." I say as I clamber out of bed and get dressed.
"So you're just gonna leave?" he asks with slight amusement. I pick up one of his combat style boots and throw it at him. "Ow."
"We have to be downstairs in a few minutes anyway." I mumble as I pull on my black jeans.
"Fine." he says getting up as well.

On the tour bus, Seb and I aren't talking.
"What's with everyone?" Evan asks as he sits in between us.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"You're all silent."
"I have fucking hangover." Maureen grumbles, "Thank you very much."
"Uhh yeah." I say looking away.
"You fucktard." Seb mutters.
"Hmm?" Evan asks confused.
"Jackie and I got in a fight, happy?" Seb announces.
"No, no, no!" Evan cries out, and Maureen gets a worried look on her face, "Fuck you guys! I told you not to dick around!"
"Honestly!" Maureen exclaims, "Now, we're going to have fucked up shows until you two get it together!"
"Oh lay off!" I exclaim, "You wouldn't have known a thing unless Seb told you!"
"Yeah, blame everything on me!" Seb exclaims.
"You're so fucking petty." I say shaking my head.
"Yeah, well I wouldn't be like this if you decide out of nowhere to close your legs."
"Well maybe if your weren't so fucking dependant and actually bothered to go out there and try to find something else to fuck."
"Yeah, like you don't come crawling to me!" he throws back at me.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Maureen exclaims, she takes a deep breath, "Now, unless you decide to stop fighting, stay quiet!" the bus falls silent again and I almost wish I had a hangover rather than be fighting with Seb.

Later that evening, after a less than pleasent show I find my self sitting on the bus across from Maureen throwing a NERF ball back and forth.
"So what exactly happened with Seb?"
"I told him we had to stop fucking around so we could actually move on."
"So what's the big deal?"
"I don't know Reeny." I mumble as I toss the ball back to her.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Evan asks walking onto the bus, stopping in between us.
"We are," I say as Maureen throws the ball back, "But a certain lead singer, fill guitarist is still missing."
"Move to the left Evy-poo." Maureen says, when he does she tosses the ball back.
"Where is he?"
"Dunno, don't care." I say as I toss him the ball. He tosses it to Maureen and we start a triangle game.

"Oh wow, I've never been on a tour bus!" A high pitch voice exclaims as Seb and some drunk big-boobed blond enter the bus, "Its so cool."
"Yeah, well its how I roll." Seb says right before she sticks her tongue down his throat.
"You're like a rock star." she says somewhat Barbie-like.
"Well, I guess its safe to say I am a rockstar."
"You're so cool." she squeals.

"Oh everyone, this is Amy, right?"
"Brittney." she says laughing.
"Yeah, Brittney," Seb says laughing, "And this is everyone."
"Oh wow, he must be a real player to have two girls with him."
"I'm no fucking groupie!" Reeny exclaims standing up, I stand up too.
"We're in the band." I say crossing my arms.
"Well that's just silly." Brittney giggles.
"Hey man, she's got to go." Evan says casually, "And we should hit the road. Now."
"Awe." Brittney whines, "You'll call me, won't you?"
"Of course babe." Seb says in a cocky voice.
"Okay bye." she says sticking her tongue down his throat before heading out the door.

"Seb's a dick sometimes." Maureen says quietly.
"Alright, calm down, last thing we want is bloodshed." Evan says watching Brittney leave the bus.
"Girls like that make me sick." Maureen states as Seb walks back onto the bus.
"So does she even know the name of your band, rock star?" I ask with a laugh.
"Jealous?"
"Nah." I laugh, "I feel sorry for you actually."
"Hmm?" he says crossing his arms.
"I mean, I don't wanna hear how squeaky her voice gets when she climaxes if that's her regular voice."
"You are funny." he says sarcastically.
"Yeah."