Status: Active

Her World's Like A Carnival

! !

"Does All Time Low not allow you with boys?" Jean Paul questioned Marissa, passing the vender money for his coffee.

"They're like my overprotective brothers. They don't care if I have musician friends, but they think I'm stupid and will randomly get pregant just by talking to the guy or something..." Marissa explained it in the weirdest way. Not to mention her phone kept going off during it. Jean Paul would probably think that the sun was getting to her.

Jean Paul looked confused after what she had said, Jac just laughed slightly.

"Let me help my friend out here," Jac put an arm on Jean Paul's shoulder, "You can be her friend, anything more and the boys will hurt you big time," she ended with a little nod making her straight blonde hair hit her shoulders constantly. "And with that, I will leave now. Bye lovelies. Marissa, come by my tent if you have any time today ok?" Jac gave Marissa a hug while she nodded yes and waved at Jean Paul.

"I was just looking for a friend," he directed at Marissa with a smile as Jac left, the same smile that kept making Marissa melt. Jean Paul got three iced coffees, he handed Marissa two.

"What's this for?" she looked down at the tan drinks in Jean Paul's hands.

"A friend offering," he smiled. Marissa didn't understand why he had to keep smiling.

"Let me pay you ba--"

"No," he nodded his head, his curly brown haid moving slightly under his white and green hat. "Its on me."

"Alright," she rolled her chocolate brown eyes that Jean Paul loved seeing. "Well I want to return the favor..." Marissa threw in quickly.

"Watch our set and hang with us later, yeah?" Jean Paul asked with hopefulness dripping off his every word.

"Deal," she nodded. "I have to go though, I'm sorry. I really don't want my bosses getting mad at me," Marissa was never this late on the odd jobs, if anything she was quicker than any other personal assistant out there. She was already walking away from Jean Paul because she was afraid the guys would find out.

"Uhm bye..?" he yelled after her, his left hand rubbing the back of his neck and in his right was his iced coffee, it was dripping a bit because the heat.

Marissa took out her cell phone and called Alex back, he didn't pick up though. She was in trouble now. What would she say though? She didn't know how to lie even if her life depended on it.
She ran a bit to the bus, but not too fast incase the drinks would drop. When she reached the bus, she did the secret knock, Matt opened the door.

"Where have you been?" Matt asked, no sign of anger in his voice, more worry.

"Iced coffee," she flashed it at him, walking up the steps. Alex and Rian were now located at the table. Marissa set the drinks in front of them.

"'Bout time," Rian said, taking a long drink of it "Thanks," his pearly white teeth showed, he went back to texting, Kara, on his phone.

"Jac told us what you were doing," Alex said after his drink.

"S-she did..." Marissa gulped. What was she to say now? Sorry? Forgive me? I won't talk to Jean Paul again?

"Yeah, sucks you had to wait in that long line. Said she would have got them for you but it was too late when she got out of the line," Alex said while he drew smiley faces and patterns on his cold cup.

"Yeah," Marissa sighed of relief. "What else do I have to do today? I really want to see Cash Cash's set," Marissa took a seat next to Rian.

"Merch if Vinny asks. Meet and greet," Alex explained, looking up from his cup. At meet and greets, the boys get many gifts, its Marissa's job to take them back to the bus and put them in the gift drawer or fridge, depending what they get.

Marissa quickly looked online from her phone to see what time Cash Cash's set was, 2:00, the meet and greet wasn't till 3:30, perfect, she thought.

"Awesome," Marissa smiled thinking of how great it was going to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please?