Status: Work-In-Progress

Love at First Cut...? Excuse Me, but I'm So Not Your Bloodmate

Hello, I'm Derrian Jean. (1)

Homework. Is. GAY. With a capital G.

Seriously, I didn’t even need a degree in teaching to know that it’s a waste of time. It’s like because they’re stuck at home with their tiny little teaching budgets, grading papers, they have to make us suffer.

Whatever, I’m so not doing this right now. I grumbled and called my dog in.

“Ruffus!!” I yelled, waiting for the chocolate lab to come trotting in.

He did, with his beady little dark eyes looking up at my face. He plopped his furry butt right in front of me, and wagged his tail against the carpet of my bedroom.

“Good boy, now go eat my homework!” I instructed, holding the thin sheet of paper in his face. He just sat there and wagged his tail.

I glared at his puny frame.

I refocused my eyes to the door leading to my closet. There sat my nice pretty rainbows I bought three days ago, all chewed up. You couldn’t even wear them anymore because the straps were chewed apart. Broken, and this little brown demon was the cause of it.

Don’t get me wrong; I love my dog a lot. We’ve had him since he was six weeks old. But right now, I wanted to yell at him.

I just rolled my eyes instead.

“Yeah, you chew my rainbows, but when it comes to homework, you back out.”

I sighed, putting it back down on the floor.

“I guess I can’t say I blame you, I wouldn’t eat it either. With all that multiplication… It’s like poison to the stomach.”

“Derrian! Did you take my straightener AGAIN!?” My middle sister screamed. Yeah that’s right, I’m the youngest of three daughters.

Fun you say? Ha. Think again.

My name’s Derrian Jean, both my parents are successful lawyers, and I’m the youngest of three children, all of them luckily being girls. I think I’d kill my brother if I ever had one. Boys tend to irk me.

Greatly.

So if you’re reading this thinking, aw what a sweet girl, falling in love with an equally sweet boy. Think again buddy boys.

Men infuriate me. They are not committed to shit. Commitment is just an excuse they use to get into your pants. If they say something nice, it’s most likely because they hope they’ll get some ass by you, or if not. They go after your friends.

But my best friend is lucky that I watch her back.

She’s really popular, well we both are, but she’s really pretty, so obviously my job’s a bitch. She’s the pretty brunette with pretty green eyes.

And I’m the blonde girl, with witty comments and a sarcastic mouth that laughs whenever a boy tries to hit on her. I have platinum blonde hair that is constantly straight. So completely boring and straight that curling irons run away at the thought of trying to fold my hair into pretty, bouncy curls.

“No idiot, you know my hair’s as flat as your chest.” My middle sister, Samantha gasped in horror, and stormed out of my room.

“See if Ruffus took it, he’s on a role with eating items that you actually would like to keep!” I yelled after her.

Anyways back to my description. So my eldest sister’s name is Alora. Next to pop out of the uterus was the sister you just met, Samantha.

So it goes like this.

Alora Jean, The pretty one, with nice fluffy blonde hair, blue eyes and great brains to match.
Samantha Jean, the sassy red head with blue eyes, and flirts too much for her own good
And me, Derrian Jean, the smart ass, levelheaded young one with weird violet eyes.

If you looked close enough though, I had golden specks scattered in my iris’s.

You’d think it was completely awesome right? Wrong, because everyone thinks I’m adopted.

No one in my family has eyes like mine. I use to be teased in grade school, saying I had the eyes of the devil.

But being different was the story of my life.

So you know the basics.

I’m Derrian Jean,

“AW RUFFUS! THERE’S SLOBBER ALL OVER MY PINK SATIN STRAIGHTNER!!”

and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
you likee??

PLEASE COMMENT!!

=) thanks,

-Haley