Status: Work-In-Progress

Love at First Cut...? Excuse Me, but I'm So Not Your Bloodmate

I can't wait to be a mom one day, because the whole 'eyes in the back of your head' thing seems real

So, its nights like these that I consider my relationship with the Oreos and milk in my pantry, valuable.

I sighed heavenly soaking the Oreos in milk, and popping them into my mouth like pills.

“Hey.” Alora said, barging into my room without knocking. Siblings tend to do that. I guess I’m even guilty of doing that every once and a while… ok. So all the time, same difference.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Sorry.” She said, leaning on one leg towards the door and knocking.

“There I knocked, now,” She began.

“Do I still need to drive you to school, or is your car out of the shop”

Yeah, some idiot from my school rear-ended me WITH A CAR for all of you pervs. Therefore, I’m careless for a good amount of time.

“Probably, unless Samantha wants to take me.” I said cracking up.

“Uh, sis. You’ve got black Oreos stuck in your teeth.”

I halted my laughter.

“Well, that’s embarrassing.” I said, rubbing my teeth with my pointer finger.

Her mouth just twitched as she tried not to laugh.

“Your right, I should ask Sam though.”

“SAMM!!” My eldest sister called.

“WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY. I’m disappointed, you of all people should know when I’m joking, but incase I need to help you out. I WAS KIDDING, I’m not about to suffocate in Sam’s car with all her perfume.” I whined, setting my glass of milk on my nightstand.

“Just because I know how to smell nice, and you make plants shrivel when you walk by, doesn’t mean you have to disgrace my car.” My other annoying sister walked in.

“Oh, don’t worry they won’t shrivel when IM DIE OF SUFFOCATION!” I shot back. She squinted her eyes at me, but then they traveled down to the spot where the Oreos lay in my lap.

“So that’s where all the Oreos went. Hogger.” She said, shifting her wait to her hip and folding her arms across her again, FLAT chest.

“Yeah, except half of them are in my stomach right now.” She frowned, and reached out to grab an Oreo.

I slapped her hand away. “EXCUSE ME?” I said, clutching the Oreo’s close to my heart.

“I just want one, retard.” She complained going for them again.

“Uh, won’t they ruin your nice, dieted figure?”

“Oh, your right. We can’t all be morbidly obese like you.” She threatened, as I got up to chase her. She took it as a chance to grab my Oreos.

Damn her.

We were currently doing that little thing, where she holds the item I want above her head, and out of my reach.

Oh, did I forget to mention that my sister’s are 5’8, and yes, they’ve both modeled before. Sam still does. That’s why I threatened her with her figure. Modeling agencies have a strict policy on wait.

Her excuse was always ‘pretty girls can’t be fat.’ But that’s just a stupid lie they tell their models, in order to control their lives. One of the reason’s I had no desire to become a wait-obsessed model. Besides, it was such a lie. A girl was pretty no matter what she looked like.

“Will you two CUT IT OUT!” Alora complained.

“Geeze, it’s times like these that I wish I got a dorm room.”

“Sam, give Derrian her Oreo’s.”

Sam whined, but did as big sis said. Alora always had this sense of authority to her voice. She was a good older sister, she was 20 and in her second year of college. She was someone to look up to, really smart, responsible, nice, and naturally pretty.

The opposite of me, well I mean, I do make straight A’s, and I’m occasionally nice to the people I like. But I don’t think I’m pretty, just average, but seriously. Don’t look up to me. I’m an unstable reliability. I’m not going to do that right thing, just because it’s right. I’m going to do what I want.

So Alora took the title for the favorite daughter. Sam and I fought the most though, because we were at a closer age. I was sixteen, and she was seventeen.

“Sam, are you giving Derr a ride or not?”

“No. She’s not, Steph can probably bring me, it’s whatever.” You know the gorgeous brunette beauty I told you about. Yeah, that’s Stephanie Brooks, aka: My best friend/ partner in crime.

“Ok. Fine, just call her to make sure, then come and tell me.” Alora said, rubbing her temples and walking out of my room. She muttered something like ‘she must be adopted’.

LIAR. If anyone was adopted it would be me. NOTE: WEIRD FREAKISH PURPLE EYES!

Seriously, does anyone know a girl with VIOLET eyes? It’s like what you read in stories.

“Well, if Steph doesn’t work out, you can seriously ride with me though.” Sam said yawning, and walking towards my door.

“Alright, thanks.” I want to take a moment of silence, for me and Sam rarely had times when we were nice to each other.

“Just not next week, I might be riding with Ryan.” And there it goes.

Ditching her own sister, to ride with a boy. Did I mention how I hate men?

They probably make out in my sister’s car anyway. I’d have to Lysol the seat down before I sit down.

At least that’s what the shrink said… kidding, kidding.

Although, she seriously might need one; the girls got an ego that could shade three planets.

I took the Oreo’s back downstairs. Because I wasn’t planning on sharing a room with cockroaches anytime soon.

GAH-ROOSSS!

Blech. I descended down the staircase and I could hear my mom on the phone.

“Of course the evidence is valuable. We’re going to need it for that case. I don’t want excuses, just send it to the lab, so they can match the finger prints, thank you!” She said rather animated and hung up.

“You ok?” I asked her, all the while sneaking the Oreos back, I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to be having them this late on a school night.

“Yes, I’m fine. I just hate having to do other people’s jobs because even though they major in it, they still can’t seem to do it right.” She said, throwing her hands up in the air with defeat.

“Sad.” Was all I said, successfully accomplishing operation “Hide Oreo’s without Mom looking.”

“Have you done all of your homework?”

Great, the time she’s not busy, she has to ask me about school.

“When you say done, is the kind where you could stick a fork in it, or a work-in-progress.”

“The fork kind, and you better complete that young lady, I don’t want your teachers calling me saying that you got Ruffus to eat your homework anymore.”

I frowned.

“Fine.” I said, sluggishly dragging myself up the stairs.

“And eat something better for you than Oreo’s!” She called after me.

I can’t wait to be a mom, because that whole 'eyes in the back of your head' thing seems really awesome.

My kids wouldn’t get away with squat.

I laughed to myself as I went back up the stairs, and made my way to my room. I grabbed a towel and my razor as I entered the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to let it warm up when I instantly had the urge to pee.

So I did, I peed. And I’d say it went rather well.

Sorry, TMI, I know.

I hopped in the steamy shower, loving how the humidity tingled my nose.

I scrubbed my scalp and rinsed, then combed through my long blonde hair with conditioner.

Of course I washed my body with body soap and scrubbed behind my ears.

Silly Samantha, I do have good personal hygiene.

I wrapped the towel around myself as I pulled on some boxer shorts and a big T. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face soon after, and finally when I felt I’d fall asleep and choke on toothpaste, I ran over to my bed and plopped down.

I nodded off not long after, forgetting to turn my lights out.

But Hey, I’m too lazy to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
TELL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR THERE'S ANYTHING I SHOULD CHANGE.