Status: Work-In-Progress

Love at First Cut...? Excuse Me, but I'm So Not Your Bloodmate

Great... my sister might be sexually actve.

I yawned awake as my I hit my alarm clock for the fourth time.

So I was late, who cares? I don’t have to straighten my hair like most girls, so whatever.

I hopped out of bed and approached my closet.

I picked out an outfit I thought would do.

(http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/plaid-outfit-1.jpg)

I yawned, feeling the effects of staying up past your bedtime to argue with your annoying sisters.

Well, I hope they were just as tired, maybe even more so.

I lollygagged into the bathroom, and did my daily routine, brush teeth, brush hair, wash face, but one makeup, but on deodorant and my undergarments.

And finally after all of that, I put my outfit on.

I started down the stairs when I suddenly forgot to call Stephanie. I cursed myself as I ran back up the stairs.

I went ahead and pulled my backpack over my shoulder, and picked up my purse. I called the familiar number.

“Hey girl.” She said from the other end.

“Hey, do you think you can give me a ride?”

“Oh yikes, I’m already at school. I had to get here early for beta club.”

Yeah, she’s a total goody-girl. Probably helping out her favorite teacher who taught her like… Freshman Year.

“WHAT! So lame, I hate you sometimes for being so nice.”

“Oh… sorry?” She said sarcastically.

“It’s cool. I’ll just have to…” I gulped. “Ride with Sam.”

“Haha. Well, I’m sorry, I’ll make it up to you by buying you a cookie at lunch, k?”

“Finee.” I whined, popping a poptart into the microwave.

“Sorry boo. Hey, I have to go though. I’ll see you first period.”

“Alright by-.” Click, she already hung up.

I frowned and put my phone back in my purse. I tapped my foot on the tile floor waiting for the stupid poptart to heat up.

Finally it did, and I immediately shoved it into my mouth, and unfortunately I then spit half of it out onto the floor.

That crap was freaking hot.

“I thought you would at least have the brains to realize how hot that poptart would be. It like, just came out of the microwave.” Sam said sarcastically, while looking in the mirror and applying dark pink lipstick.

“Shut up. You look like a clown.” I shot back.

She made a ‘ugh’ sound and grabbed a granola bar.

“How does that satistfy you?” I asked, watching her eat the tiny excuse for a breakfast.

“Hmm… well for starters it doesn’t burn my mouth.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” I said, grabbing a piece of bread, noticing I was still hungry.

“Hey. I need a ride after all, Steph can’t take me.” I said, searching under the sink for a Lysol can.

“Ugh, fine. Put that down idiot, I don’t actually have cooties.”

“Yeah, but we still don’t know about all those boys. It could be an airborne STD.” I complained.

“You want to ride in my car, put that away.”

I debated that in my head.

Walk 15 miles, or sit in a make out seat?

Which to choose…?

I debated, and decided.

“Fine, I’ll leave it here.” I said, reaching back under the sink.

“OUCH!” I yelped as I cut myself on a rusted nail under the sink. It was left over from the time my dad wanted to go all handy-man and try to fix the plumbing.

EPIC FAIL.

“What are you freaking out about now?”

“I just cut myself on a rusty nail.” I said, frowning. It huwt….

“Did you get a tetanus shot? Or did you freak out at the thought of sharp needles?”

Oh yeah, I really hate needles; I have a big fear of them, that and seeing blood.

I pouted my lip way out.

“I don’t even know. If I did get that shot, I probably passed out before I could ask what it was for.”

Sam just laughed at me, as we got into her car. I squealed as the blood trickled down my finger.

“Suck it up, it’s just a cut.” She said, turning on the car, and driving out of our long driveway.

“Yeah, I guess it’s better than having an STD.” I teased.

She just hit me in the arm with her free hand.

“Your terrible.” She said laughing. Yeah, we may say some mean things, but at least we can laugh at them.

“No. This is terrible.” I said pointing to what looked like a pubic hair.

Sam didn’t say anything. Her face just went red.

Great… my sister might be sexually active.

Sexually active? What was I, a marriage counselor?

Heath’s POV.

Again, my employee’s babbled to me, trying to convince me that their location was the next best thing. That, that area would bring us more riches.

Blah, blah, blah. I’ve heard all of these tactics before. The century before that, and the one before that, and the one before that.

“I’m sure that Hawaii will be best, sir. Your brother wouldn’t dare stand a chance after we move there.”

“Mhmm.” I’ve heard it all before. Sure, my club would be the most visited and most popular for a while, then Terrance’s club would be. Then mine, then his. The whole thing just bored me.

I wanted something that would beat him into the ground once and for all.

I needed no distractions. All I wanted was the money.

I mean who doesn’t?

Money and sex, the top of my charts.

Both of those things seemed promising throughout history.

Now if only beer could make me drunk, it would be complete.

But that was ok. I’d just drink blood.

That reminds me. I need to stock up on blood.

I missed the old days where you could just massacre a village and be done with it.

It would satisfy a vampire for months.

Those were the days…

“I believe Alaska will be better.”

“Why?” I asked. “It would be too cold for anyone to get out of their house and go to a night club.”

“The vampires would still come.” I nodded.

“But it’s a high-class club, and if the humans come too, then that’s more cash to spend. Honestly, am I the only fucking one that thinks around here?” I grumbled and flipped the table, cracking it in half.

I would have to find out where we’re going.

I’d look up what state had the most female population and move there. The more sex, the better.

I smiled as I walked out of the room.

Suddenly a completely intoxicating scent hit me. I fell to my knees, I felt like a man who hadn’t had water in three weeks, found a never-ending faucet. Set on high, extra high. Damn, this was more than high… this was to outerpace.

It would have been the death of me. It was so lovely and had the best scent to it. I could barely breathe, not that I needed oxygen to survive.

Everything was swirling around me; I had never been in such loss of my emotions or vision or actions, or anything.

It was a girl, that much I could tell. But it wasn’t any girl. It was THE girl. My blood mate. Mom and Dad had always told me that this would happen, that I would fall in love with a vampiress, and our blood would bond together.

I didn’t want to fall in love, or fall so hard for that matter, but they said it couldn’t be helped. That all you would ever think about, want, or love would be her.

And they were right. I hadn’t even seen her yet, and my body was aching for her.

I punched a hole in the wall.

I did not fall in love.

I made girls fall in love with me.

This was NOT happening.

Outraged, I stormed outside. I had to get her out of my head. Anything.

This craving I had for her, to drink her blood as well, because her’s was the only thing that attracted me.

I don’t want that to make her sound like a meal. When vampires drank blood, it was like lust. It was a way of being ‘sexual’ or ‘romantic’ depends on when and how your drinking it.

I almost smiled… that brought up memories. That time back in 1736 with that one girl in that bar… how we.

SHIT! She was one of the most attractive women I have ever met, and now she seemed ugly to me. Infact all the girls I’ve ever dated seemed plain hideous.

This fucking girl was clouding my memories. All my GOOD, no GREAT memories.

No, what am I saying, they were terrible.

No they weren’t-yes they.

AUGH! WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME!?

I breathed heavily, not caring if I murdered anyone tonight.

I walked out of the office and onto the busy streets of New York. I found the lonliest street corner I could. I thought I’d start out with the sick ones.

I grabbed one, and sunk my teeth in. She went limp under me. They never struggled, because once our teeth hit their skin, it almost felt good to them.

She grasped my arm, but I barely felt it. That THING, that GIRL was still in my mind.

I stumbled over, spitting out the blood. It didn’t taste well at all.

In fact, it almost made me want to throw up.

I found a normal man walking on the street. I didn’t usually bite men, but hell. I needed something to distract me.

Again, terrible. I wanted to rib my brain out.

I tried a well-dressed woman, who was most likely successful and educated.

I bit, and she moaned.

The worst part was I couldn’t even enjoy the fact that she was practically having an orgasm under me.

I growled and didn’t care who heard me.

Even SHE tasted repulsive.

As fast as I could, I ran back to the business.

Some people looked horrified as blood dripped from my mouth. But I didn’t care. All I knew is I had to see her, I had to go to her. I zoomed up the stairwell, and into the office room.

All of my employee’s looked stunned and confused. Some females, glad I was back.

“We’re moving to Virginia. Pack up and move. Now.”

“Virginia? Why?” Some of them questioned.

As I walked home to get packed, I should have been in a sour mood knowing I put my business in a not-so populated city. But I wasn’t. I was excited.

I wanted to see her, whoever she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)