Konahumaru (Prince of Wolves)

First Day in Normal Society

Konahumaru's pov...

Today I'm welcomedinto normal society, well, after running away from Sasika, our enemy. You see, I'm the Prince of Wolves from the kingdom of Wolvideritsu. My parents are obviously king and queen, and found a way into "normal society," in order to get away from Sasika. She's pure evil and would try anything to eliminate our race (half human, half wolf). She empowers her "kitty land," and wolves don't mix with cats. We could beat her and her people anyday, but since she's too powerful to fight, we had to leave. We still need o rescue our people, but she's mainly after the root of the kingdom, us, she wouldn't harm our people until we are found and killed. She'll never find us if we keep a low profile, but if she touches my people without going through me first, she's gonna see a side of me whe's never seen before. She thinks I'm weak and can't be powerful enough to save and take care of my people, but boy is she wrong; just because I'm 17, it doesn't make me powerless.

She's an idiotic 35 year old, in "normal" years, but in our years, she's 1029, I'm 102, and my parents are1365. That's pretty old, huh? Well that's just the way it is in my kingdom. At the moment, we're living in a two-story housein the middle of Tokyo, and I heard the school is amusing. I don't know about that, but I've never been to a "normal" school before, and no one can know my secret. I'm also bi, so I'm pretty much the laughingstock of my kingdom acording to Sasika. Also, the first of my kind (by this I mean about my kind and being a guy) to have feelings for another guy, that's crazy huh? Screw straight society!

It's the morning, as the sun shone through my bedside window. My bedroom is as white as paper, alongwith the whole house. I'm going to try and paint it black and metalic blue, that would be awsome. It would be like my old room, which was painted with the smae colors, but was way bigger. I miss my room, my palace, my people, gee my whole kingdom, especially my two best friends Sakishe and Sikutsu. Now it's not the time to get teary eyed, Igotta get ready for this God fro saken school. I headed to the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, and do my business. Next come the clothes, but I could do something about my claws, so I clipped them and wear skeleton gloves. I run my gloved fingers throuh my short jet black hair with dark purple tips. Circle my blue eyes with black eyeliner, following with light purple eyeshadow. I'm done, then grabbed my black and matelic blue messenger bag, resting it lightly on my left shoulder, crossing over my black wifebeater with folded sleeves, reaching to the bottom of my elbows. Mom and dad are off getting jobs, which left me all alone in the morning, getting myself to school. I'm supposed to ride the bus, but I prefer to walk. I hate buses and who knows the people here might be. A few minutes later, according to my pace, I finally arrived to Haka sume High, here we go.

Hakishe's pov...

Man, I hate being older than most people here. The majority of 12th graders are 17, and everyone finds me weird cuz I started school a year late. Everyone is so freaking perfect here, even most of the outcasts started school at the right time. At the moment, I'm just hanging outside of school, just listening to the Misfits. Until I see a really interesting guy walk in front of the school, his face indifferent, must be new. I switched off my ipod and walked towards him. He seemed to look up as I catched his attention, a slight wave of confusion covering his pretty face.