Status: completed.

Baby, It's You & No One Else

don't do this

My feet swung back in forth as they dangled from where I sat on the bathroom counter, staring at Eric as he dried his hair with a towel. I sucked on the straw that was placed in my apple juice carton suggestively as he kept glancing from me to his body as he dried off. His brown eyes fluttered to me once more, lingering on my body, dressed only in my pink panties and matching bra. My hair fell in loose, natural curls that people spent hours trying to perfect but just happened to me. I smirked back at him, sucking harder, my cheeks caving into my face.

"Stop that," Eric groaned, walking past me, into my bedroom. I kicked his butt with my foot and giggled when he turned to stick his tongue out at me.

"Stop what?" I asked, chewing on the straw now that I had sucked the apple juice out so quickly.

"Stop teasing me," he muttered from where he stood next to the bed, pulling his jeans on. "Ew. Why are you putting clothes on?" I asked him, peaking my head around the door jam.

"Because I need to?" He asked, walking back into the bathroom.

"Noooo. Not if you stay with me," I grinned at him, grabbing his face roughly.

After just watching my boyfriend dry water off his naked body, it was understandable why I was incredibly turned on. I bit on his bottom lip hard, but not enough to hurt him, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding him against the counter and to me. My hands ran over his still bare chest and I moaned into his mouth as he scooped me up, walking me to my bed. His hands squeezed my ass firmly and I squealed into his mouth as he laid me on the bed. But then he pulled away from me, giving me a sexy grin and turning back to the bathroom,

"It would make getting ready easier if you put some clothes on," He yelled to me, the smile evident in his voice. I narrowed my eyes at the doorway and hopped off the bed. His back was thankfully turned towards the door and I pounced on him. His hands dropped his toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter as he secured my body to his back.

"Let me make this clear. I can not fuck you, and then go spend a whole night with your brother. He'll know. And after the whole apple orchard thing, I'd rather not draw attention to us having sex."

"Whatever. He fucks Holly. I don't care, he's not allowed to either," I reasoned.

"Honey, he's a brother. It's different with us." He chided me.

"No it's not. Why do men have so many double standards?" I asked, placing a kiss on his shoulder and running my hands down his chest.

Eric's grip on my thighs tightened. I grazed my teeth along his neck and looked at him in the bathroom mirror. His brown eyes blazed back at me, telling me how badly he wanted to give in. "I'm perfectly willing, and basically naked. Are you really going to turn me down?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and throwing him another smirk. His chest heaved in a defeated sigh and he placed me back on the bathroom counter. His lips immediately sealed mine in a heated kiss, continuing where we left off.

My hands found his belt and undid it with a precision that I had perfected over the years. The button was next followed by the zipper. I pushed the denim down his hips never taking my lips from his. His tongue pushed into my mouth, hot and totally welcomed as I fought the urge to smile at his hastiness. His hands came around my back, unclasping my bra and letting it fall to my lap before he threw it to the floor. His hands then wasted no time fluttering to my hips where he ripped off the lace panties I had worn on purpose to tease him. My hand hastily pulled his boxers down his hips too, deciding it was unacceptable for me to be naked and not him.

With our clothes loitering on the floor, Eric scooped me up again, his lips coming from mine only to place kisses on my shoulder. I tilted my head to the side slightly but Eric grabbed my head as we passed through the bathroom door jam, protecting it from smacking against the wood. I giggled into his shoulder and I felt him smiling against my skin. My naked back hit the soft material of my comforter and I arched my back to keep connected to Eric's skin. He pushed me down though as he smirked at me from his perch above me.

"I hope you understand that you asked for this," Eric told me and I grinned looking down at another part of his body that stood up.

"I'm aware of that," I whispered huskily at him, running my tongue over my teeth and slightly over my top lip.

"Good, then you won't mind when you can't walk at all after this." He growled at me, before he thrust into me, with only one goal in mind: turn my body to Jell-o. And oh boy did he ever reach that goal.
***

Eric and I fell asleep immediately after we finished our sexual activities, exhausted from relieving the tension from the previous weekend. The annoying buzzing of the phone woke me up and in turn made Eric wake up as I rolled off of him. He groaned softly, following me and holding my naked body to his. I turned my phone, seeing that it was Katie calling and shrugged, deciding not to answer it. She could wait.

"We are so lazy," I giggled to Eric, wrapping my hands around his arms.

"I'm pretty sure it's okay as long as we're snuggling," he murmured, his hand tickling my stomach. I squirmed against him, pulling out of his grip. "Where are you going!" He exclaimed, reaching for me and tucking me into him again.

"Don't tickle me. I don't like it," I pouted up at him as my phone started to ring again.

"Leave it." Eric demanded, not letting me grab it.

"Eric," I struggled against his grip, noticing that it was Katie calling me again. "I think something is wrong." I frowned, reaching for the phone. Eric kept his grip tight around me. "Eric. Let. Go." I told him sternly.

"Riley..."

"Eric!" I snapped. His arms immediately released me and I grabbed my phone, frowning at the missed call. I moved around the room as Eric got out of bed too, throwing on his boxers and a pair of sweatpants, leaving his toned chest exposed. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt, throwing my hair in a pony tail.

"Why wouldn't you let me get the phone?" I turned and lowered by eyes at him.

"Because I want you all to myself." He smiled sweetly at me, too sweetly actually.

"What's going on?" I breathed, searching his face. His smile dropped and I watched him sigh, running a hand through his hair. He opened his mouth to talk but my phone vibrated in my hand again. I saw Katie's name and pressed talk, walking out of the room. Eric followed closely behind and I shoved at his chest, telling him to back off.

"Hello?" I answered, walking down the stairs softly. Eric still followed close behind me, his hands hovering over me. I turned around and glared at him. So many emotions passed through his eyes in one moment and I lowered my eyes at him, so confused as to what was going on.

"Riley," Katie's broken voice came over the phone line. My look softened and my body crumbled in pain. I looked at Eric, watching the regret and guilt flash in his eyes.

"What the hell is going on," I cried quietly, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Something terrible. It happened awhile ago and I found out a couple weeks ago but I couldn't tell you." She sniffled softly.

"Katie, tell me." I demanded, needing to know what was wrong. Eric reached for me but I slapped his hands away, not wanting him to touch me.

"Adam..." She started crying, unable to push out the words. My mind raced, knowing that the information I was about to get was not going to be good. It was going to change everything and piss me off to no end. I locked eyes with Eric, looking at him before swiftly moving to the couch. Katie's tear laced voice came over the line again and my heart stopped.

"Adam cheated on me."

"He did WHAT?!" I screeched into the phone, Katie's sobs rising in volume. I pushed away from Eric and jumped off the couch, running out to the kitchen. Eric ran after me, grabbing me by the waist before I could stuff my feet into my shoes. I slapped at his hands, giving him a vicious look but he wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, with some slutty football groupie." Katie pushed out, her sobs breaking my heart into tiny pieces. I closed my eyes, still trying to get out of Eric's grasp.

"I'm going to kill him," I growled to both Katie and Eric.

"No you are not," Eric whispered harshly into my ear.

"Eric, shut your fucking mouth. He cheated on one of my best friends. Don't even take his side," I whirled around and snapped at him. His face took on a look of surprise but it quickly faded as he put up a mask, ready to take me on head to head.

I squinted my eyes at him as I watched the wall build up, knowing this was one of those moments where Eric and I were going to butt heads and it would not turn out good. I was going to kill him along with Adam, if he took that jerk's side.

"Riley. Riley!" Katie called to me from the phone. She sounded so distance as blood pounded in my ears, my blood pressure through the roof. "Don't fight with Eric. This had nothing to do with the two of you. Just let it go. Let Adam and I work this out."

"No!" I screamed into the phone, not taking my eyes off Eric who was glaring back at me. "I'm not going to sit back and let him walk all over you. This is bullshit. That girl doesn't give a shit about Adam all she cares about is fucking the quarterback of the football team. God, what is this!? High school!?"

"Riley, just let me handle it," Katie pleaded, her sobs making it hard to understand her.

"Where are you?" I asked her. My keys were staring to cut into my palms but I couldn't unclench my fist, not with the impending argument building the tension up in my body.

"At my parents house," she whimpered.

"Stay there. This is about to get ugly," I told her before I hit end and chucked my phone across the room, directly onto the living room couch. "You fucking pig!" I screamed at Eric, pushing at his chest. He didn't budge, obviously knowing that was coming.

"Excuse me?" He snapped back at me.

"How could you take his side? How could you keep that from me? I know you knew Eric. You fucking piece of crap. I saw the look you gave me after you lied to me in Duluth." I snarled at him, crossing my arms over my chest and showing him no mercy.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? You're going to really try and blame this shit on me? I'm not Adam. You can't make me take the blame for his crap." He told me, his voice raised and with as much force behind it that he could use without scaring me.

"You lied about it," I pushed, taking a step towards him.

"I did not!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in frustration, "you never specifically asked me. And I would never rat Adam out. If he wants to cheat on Katie, that's his business, not yours. I wasn't even supposed to find out about it."

"When did it happen?" I pressed, wanting to know the exact details of what went on.

I was met with silence. I sat back on my heels, rocking a bit as I watching him go through an internal conflict. When he opened his mouth again, I knew he was going to lie.

"I don't know," He lied.

"Bull. shit." I let loose a loud, cynical laugh. "I've known you long enough to know when you're lying Eric. When did he cheat on her?"

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Last year, when we went to Florida on Spring Break." He whispered, all of his bravado gone, left with hesitancy and the feeling of walking on egg shells.

"Oh, so you lied about it because he did it for you right?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest. "Because you cheated too?!" I screamed, grabbing the first thing on the counter which happened to be one of my textbooks. I hurled it at his head, angry and betrayed tears ran down my cheeks.

Eric's face held a look of utter shock, making him unable to move or say anything. He dodged the book just in time, putting his hands up and it bounced off of them then hit the ground. We both heard the binding snap as it hit the wood floor. A silent sob racked my body as I put the pieces together as to why he was so adamant that I didn't confront Adam. He didn't want Adam to get mad and rat him out. Fuck that.

"Riley, whoa, no, no, no. You are overreacting-" Eric started but I cut him off, too angry and hurt to even be in the same room as him anymore.

"Seriously Eric? I would expect it from Adam but you!? Really, you can't keep your fucking dick in your pants?" I snapped, the rage building up as I dropped my keys on the counter.

Riley, I did not cheat-"

"Bullshit! The rest of the boys were doing it. You had to join in the fun too right?" I asked, my voice dangerously calm but my eyes narrowed in warning. I clenched my fists as I gritted my teeth against the sob that pushed into my throat.

"No, Riley," Eric pleaded with me, he reached for me but I slapped his hands away immediately. "No, Riley don't do this. No, I would never do what Adam did. I'm not a fucking idiot. I know that would be unforgivable in your eyes. Baby, don't." Eric pleaded. He closed his eyes when he saw that I wouldn't budge and I took that as my opportunity. I wound up and punched him square in the jaw. His eyes flashed open and he stumbled back a bit, holding his jaw as he looked at me with his brown eyes filled to the brim with pain, surprise, and heartbreak, none of those emotions from the punch.

"Get out," I told him, pointing towards the door, not even giving him time to react to the blow I had just dealt him. He looked back at me, his eyes pleading with me to let him explain. What was there to explain? All of those boys cheated. I was just thankful that Blake was with Kara that year, instead of with Adam and Eric.

"Ry-"

"GET OUT!" I screamed, the tears spilling over the brim of my eyes. Eric slowly backed away from me before he turned on his heel, heading towards the door. Once he left the kitchen, I lurched forward, fighting the sobs that were coming in such strong waves, I couldn't hold my body back from reacting. The front door slammed shut and I crumpled to the floor, my body shaking as the tears and sobs forced their way out of my body.

I laid down on the kitchen floor, the pain practically unbearable. Just the thought of Eric with another girl had always sent my skin crawling. But now that I knew it was true, it made vomit rise into my throat. It didn't even matter that he denied it. He would never come right out and say it, he knew it would break me and our whole relationship. The front door opened and Katie's Ugg clad feet squeaked against the wood floors. She stopped in the doorway of the kitchen and let out a groan when she took in my crumpled body.

"Eric was with him in Florida," I moaned through my sobs, tilting my head towards the ceiling, the tears leaking out the corners of my eyes and then setting into the back of my hair.

"That doesn't mean anything," Katie whispered, wiping under her eyes.

"Yes it does," I told her, "it means and confirms everything. Eric cheated and I was a fool. If I ask you something, please tell me the truth even if it hurts?" She shook her head and I sucked in a deep breath. "Was Lindsey in Florida with them?" I whispered. Katie didn't answer right away, she just walked closer to me and slid down to the floor.

"Yes." She answered, my heart breaking all over again as a new wave of tears flew down my cheeks. How could I have ever trusted him? Why didn't I make him tell me who would be with him? Why the hell did he even put himself in that situation? Why didn't he stay home with me? So many questions and not enough answers.

Katie wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me into her shoulder. The rest of the night, both of us ignored our ringing cell phones, except for when Kara called, demanding to know what the hell was going on. She immediately called Adam a prick and told me I needed space and time away from Eric for the time being. I agreed and we made plans for me to come and see her the following weekend. Katie decided to not come since she needed to be alone more than ever. I knew it was bullshit and she was going to try and make things right with Adam, why, I had no idea.

It was now well after midnight and Katie had long since gone to bed. I could hear her muffled sobs from down the hall and it just made my tears flow harder. The pain unleashed by a simple phone call was absolutely outstanding to me. I had always trusted Eric and I couldn't believe that he ruined that all. We had this perfect relationship and now all of it was shattered, only tiny little pieces left on the floor. I sighed and rolled over in my bed for the umpteenth time that night. The tears started to leak out on my already soaked pillow.

Light flooded my room once more and I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing Eric was calling me again. I grabbed the phone from my nightstand and looked at the caller ID. My heart stopped when I saw Jake's name and a sense of dread pooled deep in the pit of my stomach. He would be with Eric right now since him and a bunch of the football boys were going to party before they went down to Arizona. My heart pinched, thinking of Eric with other girls around him, the trust no longer there. I hit ignore and dropped the phone next to me on the bed. The phone lit up again and I cracked one eye open. I sighed when I saw Jake again. I would have to pick up, he would just keep calling until I did, or worse, he'd come over.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Do I need to kick Decker's ass so he won't be able to play football ever again?" Jake growled into the phone, loud music could be heard in the background.

"No. Well, I don't think so," I breathed out, the tears pooling in my eyes again. I still couldn't even talk about it. I didn't even want to think about the fact that Eric and I might not survive this. I pressed my hands against my eyes, desperately needing some sort of escape.

"Riley, what is going on?" Jake asked, a soothing tone in his voice. "Decker's a fucking mess and he won't talk to anyone but Adam. He keeps yelling and screaming that it's all his fault. Why are the two best friends fighting?"

"I don't know, Jake," I whimpered, not able to explain it to him.

"Ry?" Jake pressed.

I sighed loudly, "just some stuff has come up." I confessed, leaving out the parts that would make him pound Eric's face in. If and when I was going to tell Jake, he was the one brother who couldn't be in the same state as Eric. He would go after him and I wouldn't be able to hold him back.

"Is this stuff going to blow over?" He asked me, a deep sigh coming out of his lips.

"God, I hope so," I whispered, silently praying that it would.

There was just no way to be happy and live without Eric. Everything had to be okay, it couldn't end like this. I slapped the pillow next to me, the one that Eric should be laying on. I hung up on Jake, not wanting to explain anything further, knowing his overprotective nature would take over and he would go rattle Eric until he got the truth. I grabbed Eric's pillow and threw it across the room at the picture of Eric and I at our senior prom. The sound of broken glass flooded the room as the sobs shook my body violently.

I screamed into my pillow, cursing the fates for putting this crap into my lap. I fell asleep that night in the most pain I had been in since Eric had come into my life. The worst part was knowing that when I woke up, it wouldn't be a normal new day. It would be the first day in my new life without Eric. If that wasn't a reason to not sleep the rest of my life, I wasn't sure what was.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD
do you hate me? :D
comments.. this is a HUGE chapter..
sooo tell me.. did Eric cheat or not?