Status: completed.

Baby, It's You & No One Else

couples day

My fingers trailed lightly through Eric's hair the next morning. They threaded lazily through his medium length, brown hair, not bothering his sleeping form. His breathing was even and steady as he slept off the hard loss from the night before. I sighed, watching his beautiful face, unchanging in his sleeping face. I was happy that the hard lines from frowning had long since disappeared and the real Eric seemed to be shinning through the longer he slept.

I laid naked next to him under the warm sheets, watching him for the next hour. I didn't want to wake him, not even when I heard Kara come out of Blake's room, all of her stuff being wheeled down the hallway towards the front door. I took in Eric's peaceful form before I slipped from the bed and threw on my panties and some random clothes of Eric's. I turned towards him once more, making sure he was still sleeping with the weight of the loss on someone else's shoulders for now. Satisfied when I saw his eyes still closed and his breathing still even, I slipped from the room, closing the door softly behind me.

I pattered lightly down the hallway and stairs, meeting up with Katie and Blake, Adam still absent from the mix. He had taken the loss the hardest, despite the fact that his other two roommates were seniors. He was the QB and the responsibilities on his part, along with his expectations for himself, were starting to take a toll on the poor kid. I smiled at Katie as she handed me a mug of coffee and watched silently as Kara and Blake hugged.

"Bye baby," Kara whispered to Blake as he nuzzled his face against her shoulder. Blake would be having a harder time once Kara left and he was alone with his thoughts. Kara pulled away and turned towards me first.

"Help him when I leave please?" she asked me to which I nodded. "Thank you. And tell Eric I'll miss him and I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye." I told her I would and then gave her one final squeeze. Katie and Kara embraced, as the brunette asked Katie to tell Adam to keep his head up. Katie nodded and gave her a weak smile.

We said our final goodbyes and let Blake walk Kara out to her little BMW. Katie and I watched silently next to each other as they hugged and kissed goodbye one more time before Blake shut her door. Kara pulled out of the driveway, honking and waving goodbye for the final time before she headed back towards Duluth. I heaved a heavy sigh, watching as Blake stood in the freezing, morning air, watching his girlfriend leave him behind in his misery. Soft footsteps on the stairs behind Katie and I brought us back in the house.

Eric walked past us, into the kitchen where he came back with a glass of water. He ducked his head to see out the window and he sighed too when he saw Blake outside still.

"When did she leave?" He asked me, taking a sip of his water. I glanced behind him at the clock, surprised that ten minutes had already past. Eric sighed again and stuffed his feet into his sneakers and pulled on a sweatshirt. I rolled my eyes, like that would help when he only had on boxers. Men.

Adam came down and saw the other two boys outside and immediately flocked to meet them. Katie and I laughed as they had a little pow wow outside, cheering Blake up by cracking dirty jokes and promising to buy him a beer later that night.

"I think these boys deserve some breakfast," I thought out loud, more to myself than Katie.

"Oh god, they will go crazy if you make waffles," She giggled, following me into the kitchen.

"That's what I'm hoping for," I told her as I grabbed the stuff out of the cupboards and fridge, ready to cheer all my boys up.
***

"Hey, all you football players. I don't know if you understand this, but you punks have a game next weekend that you need to win. So get your butts inside and eat some of my damn waffles that I made for you," I shouted to them. They all heard 'waffles' and ran in faster than they did on the football field.

"I love you," Adam and Blake screamed as they booked into the house past me. I laughed as Eric gave me a forceful kiss on the lips before lifting me onto his back.

"You shouldn't be outside in that little clothing. You'll get sick," he pouted at my sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Oh yeah. Because you, the person in only boxers, a sweatshirt, and shoes, is not in any danger of getting sick," I rolled my eyes at him as he sat me down on one of the chairs.

"Holy crap! Strawberry, my favorite!" Blake yelled, grabbing his fork and knife and digging in like he hadn't eaten anything in weeks.

"That's because you're my favorite today Blakey," I winked at him to which he grinned back at me, waffles full on in his mouth.

"False." Eric stated, pointing his fork at Blake and then at me. "That's mine. No touchy." He dug back into his waffles as the rest of the table cracked up.

All of a sudden, the front door flew open, startling the rest of us. We all looked towards the doorway of the kitchen where Kara stood out of breath. She gave Blake a sexy grin as he stood up from the table, ignoring his waffles and sprinted across the kitchen to her. Kara was already heading towards him and they collided in a tangle of lips and limbs. I turned towards Eric with my mouth agape. He stared back at me with the same expression but it soon turned into a grin.

"That's hot," Katie muttered as Adam started clapping along with Eric. I grabbed Eric's hands and told him to knock it off and continue eating.

"How am I supposed to eat when a porn movie is being made in my kitchen?" He asked me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I punched his shoulder and he shut up as the rest of us ignored Kara and Blake, especially when Blake carried Kara upstairs. Needless to say, we didn't hear see them until late that afternoon.

Blake and Kara came giggling and bounding down the stairs at about 3:30 that afternoon. The rest of us decided we needed some noise of our own to block out the noise from upstairs. Katie and I immediately decided we would watch The Proposal. It was a romantic comedy and was funny enough to satisfy Eric and Adam while it had enough girlie stuff to make Katie and I happy.

Kara and Blake plopped down on the floor next to the couch where Eric and I had taken up shop. I laid lazily across his chest, one of my legs half off the couch and dangling next to Blake's shoulder. He swatted at it and Eric hit him in the back of the head.

"Don't touch what isn't yours Blakey," Eric chided, winking at me as I grinned at him.

Blake rolled his eyes, "you guys are so ridiculous it makes me want to barf."

"You are not allowed to open your mouth after I had to hear you two trying to fuck each others brains out," I scoffed, hitting his shoulder with my foot. Kara giggled shamelessly as she looked over her shoulder at me. She winked and then gave Blake a kiss on his cheek.

"Shut up. I'm trying to watch this," Adam snapped before turning back to the TV where the drama was starting to unfold. I rolled my eyes and continued to drift in and out of sleep the remainder of the movie. The credits rolled and I refused to get off of Eric, not wanting to leave my personal furnace. Plus, the feeling of his hands running over my back was too good to pass up.

"I'm bored," Katie moaned as we sat in silence for another 10 minutes. Both Kara and I looked at her like she was nuts but then we realized that Adam was passed out on her and we both started to giggle. I grabbed one of the pillows from the couch and threw it at him, waking him up.

"Wake up QB. Think of something to do," I mumbled, laying back down on Eric's stomach.

"Well that's easy. Football. Tackle. Boys against girls," he more stated than asked. I grinned and pushed myself off of Eric.

"Oh it's on pretty boy." I taunted as Katie and Kara jumped up too. Adam and I both ran for the door, pushing against each other as we shoved our shoes on and grabbed our North Face jackets. I grabbed my mittens too because unlike Adam, I wasn't strong enough to face the cold without them.

"You're going down," I told Adam as he tried to keep the football from me. I shoved at his back to no avail and laughed as I moved away so Katie could jump on his back.

"I don't see how Katie's going to play with Uggs on," Adam wrinkled his nose.

"Keep thinking that. I like the element of surprise," she giggled, slapping the ball from his hands. I picked it up and started to run down the yard, my hands in the air like I actually was scoring a touchdown. I spiked the ball and Eric whistled with his fingers.

"Personal foul. Offense, Kennedy, 10 yard penalty for obsessive celebrating," Eric made all the hand signals a ref would and I sprinted towards him. He was ready for me and hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs around him.

"Bullshit." I whispered against his lips. We continued to kiss as his teammates and their girlfriends ran around, tackling each other and playing around as the sun peaked from the clouds, instantly warming the air around us a bit. Eric's tongue rolled over my bottom lip, poking into my mouth and thrusting against my own tongue. I smiled as he squeezed my side, making me squirm and burst into a giggle fit that ended up breaking the kiss. "That tickles," I scrunched my nose at him.

"Oh really?" He asked, an evil smile coming to his face. I immediately started squirming around against this grip, desperate to escape my impending doom. Eric loved to tickle me until I was begging him to stop. His fingers worked their evil magic once I had my feet firmly planted on the ground. He squeezed and poked at my sides until I was laughing so hard I fell over. I squealed when Eric climbed on top of me, laughing loudly as I squirmed underneath him.

"Tell me you loooove me," he sang as I laughed and rolled around, not able to breathe anymore. I tried to open my mouth and tell him what I wanted to but he pressed harder into my skin as I tried to push the words out of my mouth.

"I-I-"

Eric grinned from above me, finally releasing my sides from his grip and letting me breathe. My chest heaved heavily as I tried to control my breathing again. I smiled back at him, but never got to express how much I loved him. Adam came out of nowhere, tackling Eric to the ground. I laughed, rolling onto my right side to watch as Eric and Adam wrestled. Eric had a good 30 pounds more in muscle on Adam and easily pinned him to the grass.

"You need to hit the weights, Webbie," Eric laughed, slapping his bicep that was nothing compared to Eric's. I bit my lip as his muscles bulged from underneath his sweatshirt. I closed my eyes and pushed out a fast, hard breath so that I could regain my composure.

"Are we going to play or what?" Kara whined from Blake's back as Katie stood with her hands on her hips.

"Stop rolling around like dogs and let's go," Katie demanded, hurling the ball at Adam and Eric. All three of us got up from the ground, shaking the dead grass from our clothes. I wandered over to the girl's side, but not before turning back to Adam and saying, "bring your A game QB. I'm about to rock your world."
***

I put my foot just behind where the "line of scrimmage" was. Of course there was no line in the boy's front yard but I knew where it was. I looked down to where Kara was, growling playfully at Blake before she hiked the ball to Katie. I took off running full tilt at Eric as he got low, getting ready to block me. I rolled my eyes at him, and pushed against his chest as he crushed me into him. The ball came in our direction and I pushed off of him, somehow propelling myself into the air and getting a firm grip on the ball. I hit the ground running, Eric behind me in shock, and the other two boys laughing too hard to even bother to catch up.

"You just got owned." Adam laughed at Eric who glared at him with an annoyed expression. I did a little celebration, demonstrating the Heisman trophy before running the ball back to Eric. I gave it to him, pushing it into his stomach causing him to let out a "ouff"

"Better luck next time," I giggled at his pissed off look. Uneasiness settled into my stomach, knowing Eric hated to lose more than anything. I turned back around and waited for Adam to receive the ball from Blake. It spun into Adam's hands and Katie took off, immediately running towards Adam. He held her back with one hand and looked for Eric who was running at me with a determined look on his face. I screamed, realizing he wasn't going to stop and dove out of his way as he caught the ball perfectly, and jogged down to the "end zone." I huffed from my spot on the ground, rolling my eyes at him. He sauntered over to me with the ball and dropped it in my lap.

"It's just a game, Eric," I chided.

"Yeah, but I hate to lose," he pointed out, joining me on the ground seeing as the other couples were too busy rolling around and making out to play anymore football.

"This game was just for fun. It doesn't mean anything," I insisted.

"I know, Riley," Eric said, irritation evident in his voice and the way he ran a hand through his hair, messing it up in a sexy way. "But my competitiveness is something that can't be turned off. It just happens."

I looked over at him out of the corner of my eye. A sly grin spread onto my face as I hoisted one leg over his lap and then maneuvered so that I was sitting up on my knees, straddling him.

"I know. And you have no idea how much it turns me on," I snapped my teeth at him.

His eyes widened as I flattened him against the ground. I pressed my lips against his as his hands came to my hips, squeezing them before his hands slid under my sweatshirt, tracing soft circles into my skin. I shivered lightly at his cold fingers but the heat that ran through me made me feel anything but cold. His hands moved from my hips to running up my back and then to the front of my body once more.

His rough fingers trailed lightly up my stomach, aiming towards my chest. He fumbled around with the lace on my bra, his fingers running in between the lace and my skin. I moaned slightly into his mouth as he tugged my bra down. And when the cool air hit my nipples, I realized exactly where we were and who was watching. I pushed Eric's hands from my chest and pulled my bra up in one motion. Eric groaned in sexual frustration as he jerked his hips up, reminding me of the power I had over him.

"Sorry baby but unlike those sluts," I told him, jerking my thumb in the direction of Katie and Kara, "I'm not into public sex."

"Why?" He whined, holding my hips firmly against his. I moved my hips in a slow circle, not enough to be noticeable to anyone else but just so Eric would feel it, and to drive him completely up the wall. His eyes fluttered shut as he gripped my hips tighter, moving my hips without my help. I glanced at the other couples, relieved when they weren't paying attention.

"Eric, stop it." I pushed out past the lust that burned hot and wild in the pit of my stomach.

"Don't reject me," He whimpered like a wounded bear, "boost my ego. It was destroyed yesterday." He nipped at my sweet spot, the point where neck and shoulder meet, the little nook that only he had been able to find. I rolled my head to the left, my eyes closing telling Eric I was giving in.

"Victory!" He squealed quietly as he lifted me from the ground and sprinted up the steps. I laughed lightly at him.

"But this is the last time today," I scolded him, kissing the side of his neck.

"In a couple minutes, you're going to forget all about that." He assured me.

"Oh really? And why is that," I asked, pulling back to look into his lust glazed eyes.

"Because in a couple minutes, I'm going to have you screaming until you're begging for more," he flicked his tongue against my neck and I bit my lip as the moan pushed from my throat. And at that moment, I knew Eric was telling the truth. He was going to make me scream and basically screw my brains out until all I could do was whimper. And trust me, I was definitely looking forward to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is blahh.
I kinda got stuck, plus I never planned for this to happen.
oh wells.. :D
comments por favor?
I skipped my homework to do this.