Status: edited

You Can Rough Me Up

We're Running Late, And We Both Know

I sat curled up on the couch twisted up with some guy whose name I couldn't remember, some guy that was still over from the night before. He was laughing and kissing my neck but I was just staring ahead at the TV trying to focus on my show. I sighed in boredom but the guy did not seem to notice, could a person be so thick? I groaned when his kisses began to annoy me and I shoved him off. I jumped up, swatting at my neck when the guy had been kissing me. My heels hit the hard wood floor as I strutted into the other room. I was drinking a glass of water when the screaming began.
"Who is this person!?" I heard one of my roommates yelled and I smirked as the other one yelled at him to get out. The two, both beautiful even in slacker day clothes, walked into the kitchen where I was, dropping their shopping bags on the island counter. Nikki slipped on to a bar stool before she turned her full attention to me, a perfect plucked eyebrow raised.
"Who was that?" She asked simply causing me to laugh.
"TBH!" I squealed in a joking way. "I don't know." I said still laughing afterwards.
Taylor, who was wandering around the room looking for something, couldn't help but giggle and soon the whole house was filled with our three laughs.
Nikki looked at me with a smile. "So are you ready?" She asked.
"Huh?" I stared at her as I thought about what I could be ready for when I looked down at my loose patterned shorts and tank top.
"For the show?" Nikki said straightening up so she was her full height.
"What show?" I asked as I walked past Taylor to the sink dropping off my glass.
Nikki made an exaggerated sigh causing Taylor to turn to me and roll her eyes.
"Nikki's boyfriend, Pat's show. We promised we would go and meet him today." She said walking away with her bags.
"Yes, so be ready at 6:30." Nikki said as she grabbed her bags and walked shortly behind Tay.
I sighed and followed after my two best friends, running to get passed them.
"SHOWER!" I screamed as I stripped on the way there, locking the bathroom door with my already naked body behind it. I heard Taylor groan from the other side with a 'bitch' to go along with it.
I was quick to shower, regardless of how funny it would have been to keep Taylor waiting Nikki would have had a fit and in all honestly, that was something no one ever wanted to see. It was like staring into the manic eyes of a werewolf on a full moon, except that it was just a small 20-something year old girl in heels the size of my head. I slipped across the hall, past Taylor leaning against the wall with a smirk and into my room where Nikki sat crawled up in a huge pile of clothes in my closet. I sighed rolling my eyes know understanding Taylor's annoying all knowing smirk. I padded right past Nikki in her disastrous state and found the outfit I planned on wearing. I gave Nikki a quick glance, seeing she was staring down at some of my shorts in her hands, before I dropped my towel yanking on a red lace bra and marching undies. I yanked my shorts up to waist and threw on my t-shirt, my leather jacket following after. I moved to wear Nikki sat stomping on my wedges on my socked feet and grabbing her hand.
"Come on Nix, let's get you changed."
She just nodded and let me drag her to her room. I sat her on the bed putting my hands on her cheeks and laughing at my best friend.
"Nik! Come on! Snap out of it!" I called out as I walked over to her own closet.
"I'm out." Nikki said frantically jumping up and pushing past me. "I just am nervous."
"Nikki, I don't know why you would ever be nervous." I said selecting a shirt that she shoved right back where I found it.
"I want his friends to like me." She whined holding up up a dress to me, I shook my head no. Nikki's pout fell deeper.
I grabbed her shoulders turning her abruptly to face me. "TBH, you're the most likable out of all of us." I said with a smirk.
"I resent that." Tara said from new spot behind us in her new clothes.
"Bible?" Nikki asked totally ignoring Tay.
"Bible." Taylor and I said at the same time as she draped her arm over my shoulders.
"Now get dressed, it 6:30." I said looking down at my phone as I left Taylor with Nikki as she had me before and retired back into the bathroom to begin my make up.
I was done, ending with my pure red lipstick. I smirked at my reflection as Nikki and Taylor barged in cracking the picture.
"We are so cute!" Taylor screamed throwing her arms around both of us and jumping up and down. Nikki and I laughed before joining her. Nikki stopped shaking her head at both of us before leading us down the stairs and straight into our car.
"We're late, We're late, We're late." Nikki sing-songed from her spot in the driver's seat with Taylor in the back laughing.
"Alright." Nikki said settling down in her seat. "Off to Pheonix." She mumbled.
"Pheonix?" Taylor yelled her voice filling the whole car. "We're going to Pheonix! That's like 20 minuets." She whined making me just laugh as Nikki blushed.
"I thought I told you that." Nikki whispered holding back her laughter.
"Nope." Taylor said popping her p and slinking her back further against the seat.
"Whoops." Nikki said finally laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taylor
Nikki
Wren

Next's Chapter Should Be Up Soon! Comments and Subscriptions Welcomed!