Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

And Shoulders Have you Cried On Before

It seemed like my life was slowly unfolding into this huge complicated mess. I was at the studio working with Justin on his song. Usher was going to be the same amount of time gone as he was the first time. His times were always changing.

Yesterday he came back after half an hour. The day before that was different, it was this huge confusion, but I had more on my mind then time changes. I liked the time to be longer, because then I have more time to record music, which has been my dream since forever, but whatever worked for Usher.

I was in the middle of producing Justin's song when my phone rang. I told him not to stop and to keep going as I pointed my finger to show him "one second". I took the tape off the mike so that Justin couldn't here what I was saying. I checked the collar I.D.

"Hey," I said answering it as cheery as I could. Jonny and I had talked and we didn't break up, but I was still kind of mad at him.

"Hi, look," I heard something in the backround and it made me nervous. I was pretty sure what was to come next.

"Baby, give me a kiss before I leave," The voice of a female said, I knew it wasn't his mom because of the thirst in her voice and because his mom had a raspiness to her voice aswell. This girl's voice was more perky.

"Is that a girl I hear?" I asked impatient, I could already feel the tears building up. I wanted to get this over with before I showed him my weekness.

"Um... look," He said.

"I can't trust you anymore, and I know whats to come between us. We aren't working and all you've been doing is hurting me and makeing me worry about us and I can't take it anymore. I'm not sorry, because all this time you've been cheating on me." I hung up the phone before he could say anything and I broke down.

I didn't care that Justin had stopped playing and was watching me with deep concern, and I didn't care that I was probably ruining my chance at this. I knew that Justin might tell Usher or someone about how I answer my phone and not do what I should be doing.

A few minutes later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me then and looked up to see Justin. It wasn't anything more then a friendship in the works. And I just stood there crying into his sweater and feeling bad because I was probably going to stain it.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i find this a bit cute, and now things will get a little more interesting.
love you guys, comment subscribeee. <3