Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

Fake Boyfriend

I felt my heart drop as none other than Justin Bieber entered the school and made his way over to me. Everyone knew who he was because of his hit single and everybody was in love with him. Well the girls were anyways.

It wasn't that I was like all those other girls, it was just that I was surprised to see him. My first thought was that he was coming over to tell me I was no longer needed, but the smile on his face told me otherwise.

I watched him take the few steps he needed to, to get over to me. I smiled and stood up knowing that there was a confused expression twisted in with my smile. I started to think of possibilities, but nothing came to mind that would cause him to come to my school.

"Hey," He said hugging me tightly to him. I was used to hugging him now, but I was still confused as to why he was hugging me now. I heard the distant gasps of the surrounding people and then a rush of girls ran up for autographs.

"Come with me," I said grabbing his hand and leading him inside the building and into the room Cathlene was in working on her presidental activities. It was more of an office then anthing else and Justin looked around the room and then at Cathlene.

"Cathlene could I pretty please use your office for a second?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes I knew she couldn't resist. She got up giving me an impatient look and then winked.

"Fine, but don't be too long," She said and then she left. I turned to Justin with my confused expression and then he began to talk.

"I'm kind of freaking out right now," He said unsteadily.

"About ..."

"I wrote this perfect song, and it's my favourite, but the label won't let me produce it. They said it wouldn't make that much money and nobody would listen to it. They said that if I found some way to make it better they might use it on my next album." I nodded not sure why he had to come here to tell me this. "The thing is, it means everything to me, it represents something special and incredible, and I can't change it at all,"

I was still sort of confused why he couldn't wait to tell me, but I figured it was probably because he was upset about it. I wasn't really used to singers coming up to me about their songs behind their label's backs, but I obviously wouldn't say anything to anybody. He knew he could trust me and that was probably another reason why he came to tell me.

"What's it about?" I asked. It was the first thing that came to my head and I just blurted it out.

"You'll find out when I'm ready," He said smiling for the first time since he started freaking out. I smiled back because it was impossible not too.

"Well, try to improve it, and if you really don't want to change anything, when you're ready to tell me what its about and play it for me then I'll help you out," I gave him a playful wink and he laughed a little bit.

"Alright, alright, deal," He said still smiling and occasionally laughing.

"Okay," I said.

"Anything you want, I swear I'll do anything for you as long as you promise to help me out later on," I nodded.

"Well there is one awkward random and probably stupid thing I need someone for, you don't have to be that person though," I said.

"Okay ... what's that?" He said with interest.

"I need you to be my fake boyfriend,"
♠ ♠ ♠
writers block got to me for a bit with this one story,
I'll try and update more often, let me know what you think.
Love you guys. comment, subscribe. <3