Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

Without You I'm Lost

It's almost the end of my first day and I'm worn out. Who knew that doing coffee runs all day could tire you out so quickly. I mean, I guess it wasn't all just coffee, I had to get things from the printer too, but still it all sounded so simple.

I wish there was more to this job then getting coffee and printed paper for everybody. It's going to suck having to wait for my next step up. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time over analizing this. I mean my dream was just handed to me and I'm living it, right now. Even if it's tired me out.

I delivered my one last coffee mug and then it was time for me to go home. I called my mom and waited for her to apear in the front with her car to pick me up and take me home. I'm only 15, I wish I could drive.

Things at SK Records are different then I thought. I always thought that people would be happy and nice, but the vibe I got from them were telling me that they'd rather be somewhere else, but they had to be there.

My mom finally showed up and I got in the car expecting a "how was your first day of work?" or "i'm so happy for you," but all I got was "Make sure you do your homework when we get home,"

It's not that my mom didn't care, its just that she's thinks that theres something better out there then wanting to work with a major label, especially one like SK Records. I love music, it doesn't matter if everybody thinks it's cheesy or sucks, I just love it.

Think about it, the amount of passion and hard work people put into their songs. They all want the same thing. To make it big and be heard, and I admire their energy and patience to make it happen. I believe in them even if their just some random people on the street.

"I will, mom," I said and then the rest of the car ride was silence. It didn't matter how much she didn't get it. She would never change my mind, not for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited for this story,
comment, subscribe
love you guys. <3