Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

When I Need You The Most

I sat in my room waiting for my mom to call me down for dinner. She's not the greatest cook, but I do give her credit for trying. She was seeing someone before and he was okay, if you like the "too young and cute to ever be your father" type for your mom to date, but he decided he could get better.

Homework sucks. I sort of understand why teachers give it to you, but do they really need to give you so much? Us students do have lives we would like to get back to eventually. I mostly get Math and Science homework, my two hardest subjects and Jonny was supposed to be helping me, but he's not answering his phone.

I try him again, but all I get is his voice mail. I tried his home phone and his mom answered after 3 rings. I wonder if he went out and left his cell at home, causing me to annoy her. It wouldn't matter though, because I gave him plenty of warning.

"Hi Mrs. Con," I said in the perkiest voice I could muster. "Is Jonny home?"

"No, he went out with some friends," She said, "I'll tell him you called,"

"Alright, thank you,"

"No problem, buh bye," And then the line was dead.

I hung up my end of the phone with a huff just in time for my mom to call me down for dinner. I tried thinking of excuses of why I completely sucked at my homework to tell my teacher as I walked downstairs.

I guess I could just say that my tutor didn't show up. She's kind of a tough nut to crack, so she might just freak out at me. It's not my fault that both my parents have pea size brains passing on the genetic gene to me.

The food actually smelt decent, and I was starving. I walked into the dining room and on the table sat spaghetti and meatballs. Yum, even if they didn't taste as good as they smelled. I sat down at the table and imediately started to pour some onto my plate.

"Hunny slow down," My mom said smiling.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"Well thats good," An awkward silence occured and I new something I didn't like was going to happen. I waited patiently for her to continue. "I don't think you should be interning at the label."

Was she seriously going to talk about this during dinner?
♠ ♠ ♠
ouuuu,
comment, sunscribe
love you. <3