Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

There's A Little Hope For You And I

The week had passed by so slowly, and the weekend was going by even more slowly. I didn't know what to do with the time I had. I was so excited that the mornings went by the slowest and the nights just went by plain and slow.

I called Cathleen right when I had gotten home from SK Records the day that Usher had told me the news. We shrieked and talked very loudly about it for a few hours. She came over and tried to calm me down a little.

Cathleen is my best friend and she's been there for me and with me through everything and vice versa. We always talk about the day we met and how silly it all seemed. I had a chocolate chip cookie as my snack for lunch, and she had a banana because her mom is a health nut.

Cathleen has always hated bananas and when I heard her complaining, I couldn't help but give her some of my cookie. We were immidiate friends after that and have been inseperable ever since. It seems like an odd way to meet someone, but hey I met my friend Jenny because she stepped on my foot.

Again I had called Jonny, but he wasn't picking up. It irritated me just a little bit. We used to not be able to go 1 day without talking, now we can go up to 7 days. Well he can, I'm just the loser girlfriend sitting at home waiting around for her boyfriend to finally remember her.

I'm starting to wonder if theres something that Jonny isn't telling me. Is there family problems he needs to deal with right now? Are his friends picking fights with him now? Or is he ... seeing someone else?

I hated to think the last one, but how could I not. Lately it seems like I'm the last thing on his mind, and I'm not saying I'm supposed to be the first, but I thought I was a little bit important in his life.

It hurt thinking of the possibilities because either way the outcome is, he obviously doesn't need me anymore. We need to talk, and it's not the break up talk, it's more of the do you still have feelings for me kind of talk.

I usually only called him when I needed him or had news now. I know better then to think he might actually answer his phone though. I didn't want to be the annoying girlfriend, but we've been dating for a year now and I haven't seen him since the beginning of the week.

I picked up the phone and called him waiting patiently for the rings to stop and no one to pick up. This time though he did pick up. "Hey wassup?" He said into the phone so loudly I had to actually put the phone away from my ear to hear it clearly.

"Well you weren't answering your phone and we haven't talked since the beginning of the week and I miss you," I said frowning even though he couldn't see me.

"Awh baby, I miss you too. Things have been hectic lately for me and I knew things were probably busy for you at the label. My phones also been dead for like er ... 4 days now."

"Um ... okay well, do you want to hang out then?" I asked hopeful.

"You know what babe, I can't tonight,"

"Why not?"

"I'm er busy, but i'll tell you what. I'll walk over to SK Records tomorrow to pick you up and then we can walk home and hang out and stuff."

"Alright," I said.

"I love you babe."

"You too," I said hanging up the phone slowly. Now all there was left for me to do was wait another million hours and then wake up to a nice sunny morning and a new week with school and work. Usher had taught me all I needed to know and plus he would be at the studio for about an hour so he could just teach me more then.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm not sure if I'm making the next chapter the morning or if i'm making it a bit slower for you guys to wait. aha, i'll probably make it the internship just for you.
I'm excited about this, I have ideas, and i know its a bit slow but I didn't want to rush into things.
comment subscribe, love you guys. <3