Status: In Concept

BloodLust

Prolouge

Long ago the world was dark, consumed by a raging spirit of hate that engulfed the planet and brought death to all that existed. From this darkness a great violent flame sprung forth. The flame gave life to a dying world and that life was the venominpyrotecs. Springing forth from the darkness cursed the creatures to forever be at war. The sun, seeing their plight, took pity on the poor creatures and sent a star in the form of a diamond to shine light and hope into the dark creatures. But alas, the star broke on its descent into the planet and half of it was lost to the dragons. In his wisdom, the First Born chose to spread the light of the broken half into crystals for all the dragons to wear. In order to save his species the other half of the star had to be recovered. On the 263 birthday of every dragon, which was their coming of age, they were banished from their homes and sent to search for the missing half for a year, guided by the light that was around their necks. Years came and went and no one recovered the crystal, the dragons became weary of their charge and angry at their curse. The race delved into war, with no common enemy, the hate was for themselves. Kings came and went each one more blood thirsty then the rest. Finally they lost hope in the crystal, and all but royalty refused to wear it, thinking it a curse instead of a blessing. The star no longer protected their souls and many perished in the hell that they created. Their home was a turned into a world of flames, they the haunted ghosts of demons, and the sun became nothing but a memory. Into this world, this chaos, generation after generation was born; they battled with each other from the first day out of the shell. Making armor from the furnaces and ire from the mountains they were flaming warriors and none could enter their gates, the gates of hell itself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note that this is a rough draft and the beginning of the story. Open to all comments and critiques. Thank you