Healer of a Broken Heart

I'm Back and Out For Blood

I wake up in my empty bed with a major hangover with nothing but my underwear on. I look at the alarm clock and roll out of bed and walk out of my room, making my way into the kitchen. I see Jayden in front of the sink washing dishes. She turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey, sexy."

My face burned a little and I managed to ask, "Why am I half naked?"

She looked at the floor and snickered. "Why else?"

My jaw dropped and my face felt like someone was blowing a blow torch in my face.

"No way!"

She nodded.

"Oh my God, and I don't remember it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I could refresh your memory," she said putting her dish towel down and walking toward me.

She placed her index finger on my chest and lead me to the bedroom. I walked until the back of my knees hit the bed and I stopped. She pushed my shoulders so I fell on the bed then she crawled on top of me pinning me down on the bed by my shoulders. She then dove at me and pressed her body tightly against mine. She began kissing me and ran her hands up and down my chest and sides, and I ran mine up and down her thighs. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped in my mouth. Her hands then slipped up my neck and her hands held my face while mine were still occupied on her legs and butt. She pulled back and started removing her clothes and I could feel myself getting hard.

It started getting hot and heated and everything she was doing to me was amazing. I can't even explain it all, or else my head will explode. It's like free falling, you are completely taken away by the feeling that you are flying through the air and you are experiencing the most amazing thing ever and you know you'll come out to tell about it, but I'm sure I wouldn't boast too much about this.

"Holy shit, no way!" Mike hollered across the plane.

Billie poked his head between our heads to get the full effect of my morning sex story. Their jaws were hanging open like old doors on a house with worn out hinges. I continued telling my story and they sounded like hens when they giggled at the story and some parts they turned scarlet.

We continued talking for a while until we decided to sleep before the plane landed for our connection flight to Australia. I turned over in my seat and dozed off and waited for our plane to land.

*Jayden's P.O.V.*
"Sure, no problem, Adie. We'll be fine," I said waving to Adrienne as she pulled out of the drive way.

"Game, game!" Joey said jumping up and down.

I hoisted him up to my hip and carried him around the house naming games off that he may be interested in. He wanted to play them all. I chuckled, I love this kid so much I may just take him home with me.

Joey and I played games like Hide-and-go-seek, peek-a-boo, Horsey, and other games of the sort. We then decided to go get some ice cream since the Baskin Robins has the best Moose Tracks and Cookies n' Cream ever. We got in the car and drove up to the Baskin Robins, got our ice creams, and came back to the house.

After three more games of Hide-and-go-seek Joey was ready for bed. We laid down on the couch and watched Smurfs until we both passed out, yet again.

*Adrienne's P.O.V.*

I unlocked the door and walked in the house. Untying my shoes I called, "I'm home," but no one came to greet me.

I put my shoes to the side next to Jayden's and peered into the living room where I saw Jayden and Joey snuggled up together on the couch. They're so cute when they do that. I put up my keys and the groceries then go to wake up Jayden. I bend over and tap her on the shoulder a couple of times to no avail so I lightly shook her and finally her eyes started tightening. She lazily opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Hey, back from work already?"

"It's 10:00," I chuckled.

"Oh, wow, we've been asleep since about 8:00 or maybe a little after."

"Well, how about you go ahead and head back home."

She shook her head and I took Joey to put him in bed.

"See you tomorrow," she said as she put her shoes on and walked out the door.

"Bye, Jayden."

I walked upstairs and put Joey in his bed then went downstairs to fix me something to eat.

*Jayden's P.O.V.*

I'm driving home when I see someone, who looks very familiar might I add, walking on the sidewalk. I slow down and study the back of his head. It's John. I parked next to the sidewalk and got out of the car. He turned around and squinted his eyes to see me. I could tell he recognized me because his eyes widened.

"Fancy meeting you here, John," I said leaning up against the car and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Um, hey. How has it been?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've had my ups and downs since you left Jenna. She left me too because of you. I swore to myself that I would avenge her because she killed herself over you."

"What?!"

"Run, little boy, run."

He took off running and I started after him. I chased him all the way down the sidewalk until he turned the corner. I caught up to him and grabbed his collar choking him. I pulled him back and punched him in the back of the head. I threw him down and pinned him down on the hard, concrete sidewalk. He turned his head and tightly closed his eyes in anticipation for my fist which was frozen in the air about two feet from his cheek. I slammed my fist down on his cheek and felt a hard pop under my knuckle. He cried out for mercy and I screamed back, "Why should I?! You didn't think anything about Jenna when you dumped her after sex, now did you?! No, you didn't!"

He opened his eyes and a tear formed in the corner of his eye next to his nose. His face screwed up and the tear fell onto the ground. I saw a puddle of blood form on the sidewalk below his opposite cheek from whatever it was that busted in his mouth.

"No," he replied softly, "I didn't."

I sat in awe as I saw tears form one after another in his eyes and his face become flushed. He spat blood and cleared his throat to speak.

"I didn't think she would do that to herself. I know I'm an atrocious beast for doing what I did, and I have no excuses. Please don't kill me."

He closed his eyes and cried some more while I stared down at him with little, but sufficient, sympathy on my face. I stood and said, "As long as you truly feel that way, I don't have to tell you and then kill you. You have no idea what kind of hell you have put me through over this."

He just stared at the sidewalk and spat once more. I got off and said, "Next time, I will kill you," and walked away.