Status: Comments and subcriptions makes the authors day =]

Vampire Kiss

His venom flows through her veins. She seeks revenge but finds something more...

16 year old Jade, dives head first into the idea of escaping the mind-numbingly boring Devon in a weekend away with her friends for her 17th birthday. Distracted by her dreams and drawn to the dangershe swiftly finds herself drowningin a nightmare so daunting no one could ever imagine.

I walked along the pavement admiring the magnificent, burgundy and orange trees. Watching their leaves flutter to the ground, lost in my own thoughts. Just another day at school, will my life get any more boring. I wish something exciting in my life would happen, nothing is interesting in little old Devon. It’s where all the farmers and old people live. I want to move to America or London at the very least. Become a singer or an artist, something fun. I won’t ever get an office job and sit in the mind-numbing rooms painted with pastel colours and no windows to let the light glisten.

The thoughts of Jade, longing for so many things. Yet achieving hardly anything. Was this an accident? Or a life changing curse with a malicious purpose. Not realising what she had before so many people had wished for, loving family, great friends, even many guys falling at her feet. She even had popularity, everything most teenagers want. But Jade wanted more, was this selfish? Or just a dream?
So many things for her to discover, so many things to unfold in her life.
  1. "Weekend away?"
    “Well I was thinking of going out of town for my seventeenth and I wondered If you and some other would want to come with me?”
  2. Silence
    A dark figure shadowed my dream. He followed my footsteps as I walked into a darkened alley way.
  3. "Him"
    His hand reached out to my face, and caressed my cheek.
  4. Reflection
    I felt stronger, fiercer. Thirsty.
  5. Punishment
    I heard Tina’s shrieks as she yelled at everyone.
  6. ***
    Stop thinking like that! These are your friends! You can’t kill them for no reason.
  7. Frozen in mid-beat
    My life was over, yet it had just begun
  8. "Newcomer"
    I smelt a different scent. A sweeter scent. Indescribable.
  9. Powers
    My parents? Would I ever see them again?
  10. First Hunt
    She was kind and funny. Like Tina.
  11. Family
    “Are your family… your real family…?”
  12. Intruding
    Almost like a gentle dance moving to the beat of the softest music.
  13. The Pink Lagoon
    "Heidi?"
  14. Revenge
    “How it happened. How you changed… how they did it.”
  15. Masquerades
    "What do you know about the masquerades?"
  16. Hypnotised
    Bright lights far from distant, closing in on her body, just that tiny bit further...
  17. Familiar Beauty
    Her hair itself held a unique personality.
  18. "Breakfast!"
    "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"