Status: Comments and subcriptions makes the authors day =]

Vampire Kiss

The Pink Lagoon

I though I had left the situation long enough after a week or so. A lot of them had become slightly depressed without their other vampire companion and I couldn’t help but responsible for her leaving, even though I had been reassured so many times that it wasn’t my fault. April gladly gave me directions to the place where Heidi must have been staying, but she wasn’t pushy at all. I new she really wanted me to find Heidi but was just too nice to ask me. I suppose they all just wanted me to settle in, but to be honest I would actually feel more comfortable if everyone else was happy too.

I gathered the directions to Heidi’s secret place and set off down the road. I couldn’t believe how much they felt like my family already, I couldn’t stand to see them so unhappy. I looked back at the oval shaped modern house. So beautiful, especially with all the big glass windows overlooking most of the forest.

I didn’t need a car of anything, April offered to let me borrow her deep purple, shiny motorcycle, which I loved. But I thought it would do me good to run in the fresh air. I took off, flying across the forest swerving through all the mossy trees and prickled bushes. I sprinted deeper into the forest just wondering what to say to Heidi. I caught a couple of deer on the way, careful not to spill any blood or anything so I wouldn’t look messy. I’m glad I felt full, I didn’t feel so nervous about meeting Heidi for the first time. I was looking forward to meeting her, I was looking forward to bringing her back to her family and making the others happy.

It didn’t take me too long to find the pink lagoon what April had given me directions to. I was totally pulled by the scent of the clear water with the pink tint. It smelled of strawberries and a range of other fruits. Breathed in the fruity air and walked closer to the peaceful pink water. It was so fairytale-like, I’d never seen anything like it. Well I suppose in their world this kind of thing is classed as normal. I lent down to the bank and ran my fingers across the water, looking into my pink reflection. I looked across the lagoon only to see a beautiful waterfall, full of wonderful colours, almost like a rainbow. Just in front was a shadow on top of a big rock. The silhouette had long hair and a stunning figure.

“Heidi?” I paused. She turned slightly to look in my direction.

“Jade” she said. Her voice was like an angel, but yet so sharp. Poisoned.

“Heidi, everyone wants you to come home, their all missing you terribly”

“Of course they do”
she replied sarcastically.

“They do! And I cant help but feel responsible for them feeling so bad”

“Oh so I guess your family now”
she said sourly.

“Well… that depends whether or not you accept me.” She looked away, just staring into the water.

“I’ll go back” she sighed. But she didn’t move, and she didn’t seem at all keen to go back either.

“Heidi?”

“What!”
she snapped.

“What… what did I do wrong?”She ignored me and jumped off her rock walking off ahead. I knew I was walking on eggshells here.

We didn’t speak on the way back, she was so bitter. I tried to make conversation but she just ignored me or came up with a sarcastic answer. I was just hoping everyone would be happy when she got home. I hated seeing them so sad.

It was a shorter journey on the way back seeing as I new my way round now, we reached the house in no time. I decided to let Heidi go in first, to let them all welcome her back and everything.

“Heidi!”Susan screeched. Everyone hugged each other.

“Oh Heidi! I was so worried about you” Evangeline squeezed her. Heidi smiled, she was so pretty. So perfect, she was the kind of girl that would walk into a room and make every other girl feel self-conscious about herself.


I didn’t belong here. This was Heidi’s family, it wasn’t mine. I had to leave before anyone noticed. I couldn’t stay here. I couldn’t be here or I would destroy their family reunion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for the short chapter :/

Thankyuu to all those who have commented :)

~ThroughTheMonsoon x
~a venom x
~rawrr! x
~XxDarkfeyxX x
~Xxamber15xX x

Comments, subz = Updates :)
I should mention they really do motivate you to write better chapters, ideas are always welcome too x