Status: Comments and subcriptions makes the authors day =]

Vampire Kiss

Reflection

I clenched my muscles and felt them ache as they tightened, but this was a different ache, a good ache. A sort of satisfied work out on the running machine ache, fatigued in a way. The stinging had seal, leaving a tingly sensation underneath the wounds. I stretched my fingers, seeing if they stick worked. I wiggled around a little, checking for severe bruising or broken bones before I got up, just encase I injured them even more. But everything seemed fine. Actually good, I had a pulse of energy racing through me like an electric circuit. As I lay on the dirty floor of the alleyway, my nose tingled, my vision had cleared. I felt stronger. Fiercer. Thirsty.

I jumped up. Driving with energy. I felt as if I had more power than five thousand people put together. I jumped on to the wall of the alleyway, everything was dark, the hole town. But I could see nearly everything any movement of any kind (not that their was any sign of life around here).

I darted along the thin, towering wall without wobbling. I was at the end in less than a second. Where my life had ended, and another begun. I had almost forgotten about all of that, I was just driven with a craze of thoughts all drilling into my brain at once.

I instantly felt the wetness of the rain but I didn’t get a shiver up my spine from the cold (I didn’t usually but this was an odd feeling). I couldn’t feel it. My face drooped to the ground, I stared at my reflection in a murky puddle created by the uncold rain. I saw a beautiful girl with flawless pallid skin and red piercing eyes, the colour of fresh blood. Her facial features were perfect. Her lips pale but at the same time had a hint of purple in them. Like she was suffering from the cold or something. But I couldn’t believe how beautiful her skin was. An untarnished pale colour that just fitted perfectly over her face, stretching neatly over her smooth features with such grace, yet her eyes held such hostility.

She stared at me with her piercing, hurtful eyes. They were filled with hate. What for? She was perfect, how can anyone this perfect look like their wanting to cry. “Why?”I whispered to myself. But then a sudden expression of disbelief spread across her extraordinarily stunning face. It was me. I was the girl in the mirrored puddle. I was the one with the hate filled eyes. I was the one who was thirsty for blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what does everyone think of this? The more feedback the more updates =D

This chapter has now been updates, once again not much has been changed in this.