Status: Comments and subcriptions makes the authors day =]

Vampire Kiss

Frozen in mid-beat

I felt the strain of my muscles tense as I froze in shock. My skin was icy, I drank my best friends blood, I had blood red eyes. I was a vampire. I gently lifted my pale hand to where my heart should be. It was frozen in mid-beat, nothing could make my heart come to life again. I was nothing but a living corpse.

My life was over, yet it had just begun. I had to leave my friends and family before I put them in danger. I couldn’t let that happen again. I killed Tina! She was my best friend and I murdered her. I drank her blood. I wanted more.

I stalked the woods to hunt. I pounced on a deer with incredible speed. I felt I needed something more challenging, I was so caught up in the moment. I chased the deer and caught most. I was full after a few, I didn’t need anymore so I let the others just go to waste.

What was I doing! I was still killing things. I was so caught up in the sweet scent of blood I completely forgotten that I had just murdered my best friend. I was out of control! I wasn’t who I used to be. If I could cry, I would have flooded the forest by now. If I could bleed, I would have stabbed myself by now. If I knew who the vampire was that left the scars on my body, I would have hunted him down by now.

I flew through the forest with my powerful sprint. I ran for miles without getting tired. Without breathing. I thought a lot about the night I was led into the alleyway. I thought about the search results about vampires. I thought about my best friend and how I would never see her again. It was my fault. I should have controlled myself. I should have stayed with my friends. Everything was down to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please? If you don't like it I will delete it x