Even In The Dark.

Math Notes.

"Hey Lacy! Wait up!" Someone called after me as I walked down the hall.
I turned around to see Max running towards me.
Wait what the hell?
Why the fuck was one of the hottest guys in school running towards me?
And how does he know my name?!
"Hey....can I.....borrow....your math notes?" He panted resting his hands on his knees.
"Sure." I said reaching into my backpack and trying to find my notes. I got them out and handed them to him.
"Thanks." He said standing up. "I kinda forgot to take mine today." He smiled an adorable smile and it took everything I had not to giggle like a school girl.
"Nice. well I'll see you around." I said turning around and walking into someone.
I fell to the floor and heard high pitched shrieks.
Maritza.
"Ew ew oh my god it touched me!!" She cried wiping frantically at her arm where I touched her. I just rolled my eyes and got up wiping my pants off.
"Why don't you watch where you're going next time freak!" She screamed. God her voice was so annoying! Talk about nails on a chalk board.
I gave her a thumbs up and her and her two "friends" walked past me each of them bumping into me harshly.
I just stood there rubbing my shoulder when I heard Maritza say, "Hey Max."
I turned around and sure enough Max was standing right there.
Oh please god tell me he didn't just see that!
but judging by the look on his face, he had.
A look of sympathy and anger playing on his beautiful face.
Max looked at Maritza and the angry expression won the battle. He looked pissed now.
"Maritza, what the hell is your problem?!" He practically screamed at her. My jaw hit the floor as he continued. "Why do you have to pick on Lacy?! She's an awesome girl! And a lot cooler than you. For one she's not a whore, two and hasn't' fucked every guy in this school and every guy in Vegas, and at least she doesn't wear 50 thousand pounds of make-up! Oh and her face isn't fake!" I stood there shocked.
What the fuck just happened?!?!
Did Max seriously just stand up for me?!
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and started to walk away. When I was half way down the hall Max caught up with me.
"Hey." He said panting again.
"You didn't have to do that you know." I said looking up at him.
He smiled down at me and said, "I wanted to."
We both walked home so we decided to walk together today.
"So are you busy tomorrow night?" Max asked looking around nervously.
"I don't know. Why?" I asked looking at him.
He shrugged and said, "Just wondering. You should come to our show tomorrow. We're playing at the club a couple blocks away called Puzzles"
Max is in a band called Escape the Fate. It's part of the reason him and his friends are so popular at school. They're not that bad actually. Max lives across the street from me, so it's kinda hard to not hear them practice.
"So you want me to come to your show, by myself, at a club, with a bunch of crazy drunk people?" I asked looking at him.
"Yeah pretty much." We both chuckled a little.
"Sounds like someone wants me raped." I said in a sing-song voice.
"Mayyybe. Maybe not." He said smirking. "But only if it's by me."
I laughed and said, "Would I have a choice?"
"No. See that's why it's called rape. You don't have a choice." The smirk stayed on his face the whole time he was talking.
I was sad when we reached our houses.
"So will you come?" He asked standing in front of me and blocking the sun from my eyes.
"I don't know. It's kinda short notice." After I said that he shot me the most adorable puppy dog face I had ever seen. I couldn't help but say, "Alright I'll think about it."
He smiled and said, "Awesome. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" It was more of a question than a statement.
"Tomorrow." I said turning and walking to my house.
"By the way, I'm giving you a ride to school tomorrow!!" Max called from his door. He went inside before I could respond.
I just stood there shocked. After I figured out what had just happened I ran up to Yaritza's room and told her everything.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Escape the fate
Lacy
Yaritza
Maritza

Title : Something I Came Up With. Lol