Even In The Dark.

Living Proof The Camera's Lying.

I groaned seeing Brittney and Maritza standing in the food court with their little army of skanks. So did Yaritza. "Come on." max said his arm tighter around mt waist and leading me off in the opposite direction. My phone started to vibrate. I looked at the screen and it said I had gotten a text from Yaritza. I gave her one of those, "Really? I'm like two feet away from you." looks and she smiled. i opened up the text and it read, Did you see the look on Brittney's face?! Priceless! i laughed and shut my phone. We got on the line for subway. it turned out we were all really big fans of the stuff. After we got our food and sat down at a table we all started eating in peace when the clacking of heals interrupted us. "Oh boy." i said under my breath. Max has heard me and pulled my chair as close to his as possible and wrapped his arm around me. we all looked up to see Maritza and Brittney glaring at us.
"What up hoe?" Yaritza asked smiling.
Maritza scoffed. "I can't believe I'm related to you." She said flipping her hair.
"Well you better believe it!" She said sitting back in her chair. "Just think, we have the same blood! The blood that's flowing through me, is flowing through you!" She made all these intense faces as she said this, and Maritza cringed at the thought. Max, Ronnie, and I just sat back and laughed.
"Whatever." Maritza said turning to face me and Max. "So Max, I understand that what Brittney did was a little slutty. But hey, we all have our moments. So I'm willing to make a deal with you. You take Brittney back and leave this trashy little hoe you call your "girlfriend" and we'll pretend like this whole thing never happened. Plus my dad knows the guy that owns Epitaph records, and if you agree he can get your guys' band signed in a heartbeat." She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at me and Max. I knew how much he wanted the band to get signed. But would he risk us just for that? For all we know Maritza could be messing with him just so he dumps me. I looked up at Max, worry covering my face. I glanced at Ronnie and Yaritza. They had the same expressions. Ronnie was shaking his head back and forth slightly. I looked back at Max and he said "No."
Maritza and Brittney's faces fell. "I'm sorry what?" Maritza said as if she hadn't heard him.
"I said, no. I'd rather be with Lacy than Brittney any day. And as for the band, you can't buy us with that crap. if we're meant to be rockers then our time will come. Now go away. Your whore-ness is giving me a headache." Maritza and Brittney gasped loudly then walk away pissed off beyond all belief. I looked at max and he was looking at me lovingly.
"I can't believe you just did that for me." i said smiling at him. He shrugged and I leaned over and planted a big ass kiss on his lips. We started making out and Ronnie awkwardly coughed. I laughed a little and smiled. I couldn't believe max had just turned down a record contract for Escape the Fate for me. It was just to insane it believe.
We stayed at the mall for about another hour, then we decided to go home and chill.
We all ended up falling asleep on Max's couch. Max on one end, me leaning into his side with my legs on Yaritza with her sitting on Ronnie's lap and Ronnie under her in a really awkward looking position. Yes we're very weird people. What's your point?
My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 3:25. I groaned and opened my phone. I had 6 text's from my mom and 3 new voice mails. By the way in case you got confused with the whole "mom" deal, even though yaritza's mom isn't my biological mother she's always treated my like one of her own. Therefore I call her mom. I got off of Max without waking him and listened to the voice mails. "Lacy Moore I swear to god if you do not call me back you're going to be grounded for life." I laughed at how serious she was trying to sound. Our mom was the nicest lady you could ever meet. Like ever. She wouldn't even hurt a fly. She'd put it in a cup and then let it go outside. That's how nice she is.
I walked over to the couch gently shaking Yaritza. "What happened?" She said waking up.
"We have to go home before mom has a heart attack." I said trying to get her up.
"What time is it?" She asked yawning. "A little after 3:30." I answered.
"What are you guys doing?" Max asked waking up.
"We have to go home. Our mom is going crazy." I whispered to him. He nodded slightly and slumped back into the couch.
I leaned over and lightly kissed him then grabbed Yaritza's hand and walked out of the house. There was a single light on in our house across the street. It was really awkward when we walked into the house. We turned the corner, and there sat a face neither one of us thought we'd ever see again. Yaritza's dad was sitting their, arms crossed, with an expression of anger and worry. We hadn't seen Yaritza's dad since we were about 10. He as always away on business, so even thought they both loved each other very much, her parents decided to get a divorce. And we hadn't seen her dad since. but now there he was. Angry, and ready to kick some ass.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so damn long -.- i can't wait to go to high school :/

Title : Fences - Paramore