My Best Friend's Brother and I

Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

It was an early Saturday morning, and as usual I slept in until about 12:00 or 1:00pm. I sighed and started to roll off the bed, but I fell with a loud THUD.
“FUCK!” I yelled rubbing my head.
After using the bathroom and brushing my teeth etc., I went straight to the computer, as I did every morning. As I signed on to my AIM I noticed my friend Mikey was on. Mikey Way was my best friend, actually, he was my only friend…

XoX Maddie XoX: Hey Mickey!
Mikes80: Yuck, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?
XoX Maddie XoX: Good morning to you too! Mr.Grumpy pants =]
Mikes80: Hahahaha very funny =) and by the way…it’s about 12:45..So GOOD AFTERNOON! Wutcha up to today?
XoX Maddie XoX: uhh probably putting off homework all day… u?
Mikes80: you STILL didn’t do your homework? Maddison, you have to do it sometime! But me? I did my homework last night! Enough about homework. I’m not doing anything today either… but I think my brother Gerard is coming to visit! He’s been in college.
XoX Maddie XoX: ooh yea! I forgot u had a brother tee hee
Mikes80: yea, you should come over and meet him! Say around 2:30??
XoX Maddie XoX: You know it!! Bye bye MICKEY!!
Mikes80: blah blah..bye to u too ><

I can’t believe I forgot Mikey had a brother, how stupid of me! Yeah I only knew Mikes for a little over a year, but we’re pretty close friends. I know what you’re thinking….we’re not close like that, we’re just friends.
After babbling to myself I decided to take a shower. I straightened my hair, put on my eyeliner and wore my black jeans, my black and white converse, studded belt, and my ‘Free Hugs’ shirt. (It was my favorite shirt).
“Great, it’s only 2:00” I said as I walked into the kitchen.
“Why, where are you going?” my mother asked whilst washing the dishes.
“What? Oh, I’m going over Mikey’s at 2:30 to meet his brother” I responded cheerfully.
“Oh, I forgot he had a brother! You know Mikey is so shy, no wonder I forgot.” My mom said sounding stupid
“Yeah…Well I guess he won’t mind if I show up a little early.” I said walking out the door.
“Don’t forget to ….” My mom started to say but I shut the door before she could finish.

Ah, finally silence. I looked at my watch, it was only 2:15, so I decided to stop by the park near Mikey’s house to waste some time on the swings. As I swung back and forth I wondered what this Gerard guy would be like. My thoughts were interrupted by someone pushing me faster on the swing. I jumped off.
“Who the?” I almost yelled as I turned around to see Mikey giggling. “HA HA funny!” you scared the shit out of me!” I said laughing.
“Well, it’s 2:35, and you usually come early, so I went to go look for you. And here you are, as you usual, on the swings.” He replied sitting on the swing next to me
We sat there for a few minutes. I heard a car pull up behind us…
“MIKEY!!!!” I heard a voice yell from behind us.
“GEE!!” Mikey whipped around and ran to this man who was apparently his brother.
No, this couldn’t be his brother. Mikey was tall, thin, and well…Mikey. But no, Gerard was a little shorter than Mikey, but with gorgeous black hair, and he wasn’t as thin as Mikey; but then again, who was?
“Gerard, I want you to meet my best friend Maddison!” Mikey said as the two of them walked over to the swing I was sitting in. Damn, I have to say, Gerard was pretty hot!
As he walked over and shook my hand I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.
“Hey, I’m Gerard, but if you’d like you can call me Gee.” He said with a wonderful smile.
“Hi… I’m Maddison .and if YOU’D like you can call me Maddie .” He giggled at my attempt of a joke.
Damn he had an adorable giggle….