My Best Friend's Brother and I

Chapter Twenty

About 11:30, and the party is full blown.

Gerard’s POV

‘Damn there is a lot of people’ I said to my self as I was weaving in and out of people to the table with drinks on it. Maddison was there pouring herself a drink.
“Want one babe?” She asked with a beautiful smile.
“Yeah, that’d be nice.” I responded cheerfully.
Damn, I really wish the guys hadn’t of come home so soon. But I don’t know how far we would have gone. I mean, we’ve only known each other for about a month? And besides, I don’t want to go to fast, especially with what happened with Frank and Maddie. He left her heart broken. What if I had to suddenly leave?

“Deep in thought much?” Maddison laughed, breaking my thoughts.
“Heh, I guess so.” I said smiling.
“What were you thinking about?” She asked curiously.
“I was thinking why I don’t know half the people in here, and why the fuck ‘Beep’ by the Pussycat Dolls is playing in my own home!” I said, almost falling over with laughter.
“I bet you $100 it’s Frank’s CD!” Maddie laughed and stuck out her hand.
“Fine! Deal!” I said shaking her hand. She grabbed my hand and led me through a whole shit load of people. “Where the hell are we going?” I said yelling as we went past the speakers.
“I want that $100!” Maddison yelled back.


After about 7 minutes of searching we finally found Frank.

“FRANK! What the fuck are you doing?!” Maddison was laughing so hard she had to hold on to me for support.
“What’s it look like I’m doing? I’m dancing! Now dance with me woman!” Frank giggled, grabbed Maddie, and started twirling her around.
“Frank! How much have you had to drink?” I said in between fits of laughter.
“No..The important question is…how much haven’t I had to drunk!?” Frank slurred.
“Frank, I have a better question for you. IF you can comprehend what I’m saying.” Maddie said as she giggled, adorably I must say.
“Shooooot!” Frank said staring at Maddie, but giggling trying to concentrate.
“Listen carefully…. Is this CD, with the song ‘Beep’ on it, yours?” She asked staring back. It was funny, it was like they were having a staring competion.
“Frank answer the question.” I said laughing and waving my hand in front of his face.
“FINE! YES IT IS! I LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME!” He said laughing, but immediately stopped and started to waver back and forth.
“Frank, Frank what’s wrong?” Maddie asked concerned.
Then of course out of no where he pukes all over me!
“AHH FRANK I’M GUNNA KILL YOU!” I said ripping off my gross shirt right then and there. I noticed people were staring. Including Maddie, but she wasn’t staring with a shocked look. No, more of a look that said, “I want you right now”.
“Gerard! Put your goddamn shirt back on!” Mikey said running over. “Are you drunk or something?” He always worried about me drinking.
“No Mikey! I had NO alcoholic beverages today! And I HAD to take off my shirt because Frank puked all over me!” I said half-laughing, and half still grossed out.
“Oh, eww. Well, it’s getting late so I’m going to start to get people out of here.” Mikey said as he turned to leave.

I turned to say something to Maddie but she and Frank were gone. I was worried; I mean what if Frank is trying to get her to do something she doesn’t want to? I mean he may be small but he’s pretty strong, and not to mention he’s drunk. But, I breathed a sigh of relief when Ray came over to me with some good news.

“Hey, Maddie wanted me to come tell you that she’s in the bathroom with Frank. He’s puking his poor little skittle filled brains out!” Ray said in one long sentence that I could hardly understand.
“Thanks Ray.” I said as I made my way to the bathroom.
The door was open a crack so I knocked.
“Madds, Frankie? Is everything ok?” I asked concerned.
“Yeah, can you just get him some water Gee?” Maddie said quietly.
“Sure babe.” I walked into the kitchen and realized that most of the people were already gone. I’m surprised they actually listened to Mikey.
I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and headed back to the bathroom.
I walked to the bathroom with haste and noticed that the door was now fully opened.

“Maddie? Where’d you go?” I asked quietly peeking inside.


Maddie’s POV

“Maddie? Where’d you go?” I heard Gerard call from down the hall.
I walked out to meet him. “I think he’s all puked out.” I laughed. “ I put him on Mikey’s bed. I think he’s gunna be sleeping for a while.”
Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my forehead.
I snuggled into his chest, I had to admit, I was really tired.

“I’m tired. Wanna come into bed with me?” Gerard asked looking down at me with puppy dog eyes.
“I swear to god you can read my mind.” I said. He and I laughed as we walked down the hall into his room.
I leaped onto the bed and was immediately got engulfed into his poofy comforter.

“Ahh! I’m lost in a sea of puffiness!” I laughed.
“Here, let me save you.” Gerard said as he lay down and pulled me to him.
“I love it when you save me.” I said muffled into his chest. He had changed by now; he wasn’t covered in Frank’s puke, thank god.
“I love you kiddo.” Gerard said as he kissed me goodnight.
“I love you too Gee Bear.” I smiled and drifted off to a pleasant sleep.