My Best Friend's Brother and I

Chapter Thirty Five

My first attempt...so don't be to harsh =] but please comment!
____________________________________
Maddison's POV
I woke up to a snoring and drooling Gerard next to me. I glanced at the clock, which read a mere 8:30. I smiled as I silently slid out of bed and crept out into the kitchen. On the counter was the waffle mix and a note.

- Here’s the waffle mix Madds. The whipped cream is in the fridge, and the waffle maker is in the cabinet. I'm going to make sure that everyone is out of the house by 8 ish. We're going to breakfast, then the movies, and Frank said something about the Zoo when I woke him up last night to move him to his room. So, you guys have the whole say to yourselves. Take care of him Madds.
Love Mikey.-


I smiled. He was truly my best friend, and I was so happy that he approved of Gerard and me. I pulled out the waffle maker and plugged it in, allowing it to heat up. I grabbed a big white bowl, a fork, and milk. I threw all the ingredients together and made sure it was fully mixed before pouring it into the waffle maker. As it cooked I took the whipped cream from the fridge and took out a big plate and the silver wear Gerard would need to eat his birthday breakfast.
The waffle maker made a quiet ding noise and I carefully removed the fluffy waffle and put it on the plate. I shook the can of whipped cream and added a huge pile of it on the waffle. When I was satisfied with the presentation, I slowly crept back into Gerard's room to see him still asleep.
Crawling into bed I took a little bit of whipped cream on my finger and placed my finger on his lip, applying enough pressure so he would feel it. And sure enough he licked his lips. His brow furrowed and he cracked an eye open and smiled.

"Happy birthday Gee." I smiled and kissed his lips.
"Whatcha got there?" He said with a sparkle in his eye.
"Oh, I just made myself some waffles and whipped cream." I shrugged and cut the waffle in half.
"Can I have some?" He pleaded.
I put my finger to my chin. "I don't really like to share food."
"Pwease!" He begged and stuck out his bottom lip. "It's my favorite."
"I know you crazy kid. It's for you. Don't get your pants in a bunch." I laughed and held out the plate for him to take. He slowly sat up and took the plate from me.
He cut off a small piece and placed it in his mouth. "Mmm." He smiled as he savored the bite.
"Is it good?" I asked.
He nodded and took another bite. "Wathn some?" He said with a mouth full of whipped cream. I laughed and nodded.
He smiled and cut another piece of waffle, making sure that there was whipped cream on it as well. I opened my mouth wide as he put the fluffy food in my mouth. He was right. It was really good.
"You've got something just there." Gerard pointed to his bottom lip.
I wiped my lip, but nothing on my finger.
Gerard rolled his eyes. "I'll get it." He smiled and place his lips on mine, gently sliding his tongue along my bottom lip and pulling away, wanting nothing but more of him.
I pouted from the lack of his warmth.
"Got it." He smirked and licked his fork as he placed his plate on his night stand.
I shook my head and smiled before tackling him down on the bed.
Our lips clashed together, earning a moan from the back of Gerard's throat that just made me melt inside.
We broke apart for air but kept our foreheads pressed together.
"So what's on the agenda today?" Gerard asked.
"Dunno. I just wanted to spend the whole day with you." I shrugged.
"Where’s everyone else?" Gerard asked as he placed little kisses along my neck.
I closed my eyes and smiled. "Mikey took them out to places I guess."
Gerard moved his kisses up my jaw line until he reached my mouth again. I was in heaven, just laying here in his arms, sharing these kisses.
Gerard pulled away. "You said you have two birthday presents for me."
"That I did." I nodded.
"Was breakfast the first?" He smiled.
"Mhm." I nodded again.
"When can I have my other birthday present?" Gerard asked, as lust filled his eyes.
I chuckled a bit and kissed him passionately. "When ever you would like."
"Gerard wants his pony now." He smiled, and it spread from ear to ear.
I rolled my eyes but attached my lips back to his. "And I want a stallion for my birthday okay?"
Gerard laughed and before I knew it, he had flipped us over so he was on top of me. "I think I could arrange that." Gerard pressed his lips against mine, and secretively slid his warm tongue in my mouth.
I slid my hands under his shirt and up his sides, causing a giggle to erupt from his lips. "That tickles." He mumbled.
"I know." I smirked and slowly pulled off his oversized pajama shirt. I admired his body for a minute before reattaching our lips.
I ran my hands down his pale chest, feeling his muscles. I wrapped my arms around his back as he nipped and sucked at my neck, causing me to groan in pleasure and run my hands down his soft back; scratching him lightly.
I felt his hands creep up my shirt and it being lifted over my head. I opened my eyes because he had suddenly stopped.
"What?" I breathed.
"Fancy." He laughed and looked down at my black lace bra. See, special pjs work every time.
"Like it?" I giggled.
He nodded and ran a finger under one of the straps, sliding it down my shoulder. In place of the strap he kissed where it had been. My hands traveled down his back and found the elastic waist band of his pajama pants. I pulled the elastic a good inch in the air and let it go, letting it snap back into place. This caused Gerard to gasp and crash his lips against mine forcefully. I once again found my way to the waist band and slowly slid his pants off, with some of his help. His hands glided across my body, and found the rim of my own pajama pants. He slowly undid the draw string and slid my pants down my legs, and I kicked them off gently. I quickly flipped us over and started to kiss down Gerard's neck, causing a deep moan to escape his lips. I pushed myself down onto him, feeling a very happy 'little Gerard', I smiled. He slid his hands from my shoulders down to my ass and squeezed gently. I grinded my self closer, our bodies practically melting together. With a simple, and hardly noticeable flick of his hand, I felt my bra clasp open. He quickly tossed my bra to the side and flipped us over once again and roughly slid his tongue in my mouth. I didn't hold back the moans that came through my lips. He cupped my chest in one of his hands as he kissed me with so much passion I thought I might explode.
Finding the hem of his boxers, I slowly removed them, purposely brushing over him, causing a growl to come from the back of his throat, but I just growled right back and lightly bit his bottom lip. He himself found the hem of my panties and slid them down my legs, feeling my thigh as he went.
I was so lost in the moment I hadn't even realized Gerard had already slid a condom on and was ready to enter me.
"I love you so fucking much." I moaned as I felt in push him self inside me.
The sound of our moans mixed together as our bodies crashed together.
"Ohhh dear g-god Maddison." Gerard stammered.
"Fuck!" Was all I could manage to gasp out.