My Best Friend's Brother and I

Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

“Shit!” I said looking up at the clock.
“WHAT HAPPENED?” Gerard came running in from the kitchen.
“Jeez, aren’t you Mr.Worried? It’s almost 2 am! I should go home. Besides my sister came home to visit, and well I think I should tell her about us.” I said starting to wrap up my un-finished homework. But of corse Mikey was asleep on the couch, which is where my bag was.
“You can stay here if you’d like.” Gerard looked at me with a warm smile. “You can borrow some of Mikey’s clothes. And did you even tell your mom about ‘us’ yet?” He questioned.
“No I haven’t told her. And I highly doubt that I’ll fit into Mikey’s stuff. The kids a freakin’ stick!” I said looking down at the stick figure dead asleep on the couch.
“Oh, then you can borrow some of mine. And maybe you can tell your sister and mom tomorrow yeah?” Gerard said as he went into his old room rummaging through his bags.
“Sure…I guess” I replied.
“Here, have some jammies!” He said throwing me some pink sweat pants and a huge black T-shirt.
“And why do you have pink sweat pants if you don’t mind me asking?” I said as I came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready for much needed sleep.
Gerard laughed. “I thought they were cute.”
“You are too adorable you know that?” I said pulling him close for a goodnight kiss.
“Mmmm, you taste like watermelon!” He said kissing me again, this time deeper. Damn he was a good kisser!
“I’m tired” I whined.
Gerard laughed. “Well, since Mikey is on the couch, you wanna sleep in my bed? It’s super comfy!” He said with a smirk on his face.
“TAG YOUR IT!” I yelled as I poked him and sprinted into his room. Damn these comforters were fluffy! So fluffy that… I hid in them!
“Oh you can’t hide from me!” He said as he ran into the room. But he quickly stopped, puzzled as to where I was. I mean, he had a small room, there was really no where to hide. “Oh come on this isn’t fair!” He said plopping on the bed with a pout. But of course he had to land on me.
“OUCH!” I said muffled into the pillow.
“Well hi!” He said sliding under the covers and pulling me to his chest and holding me close.
“Goodnight kiddo.” He said as he looked down at me waiting for my reaction.
“Goodnight GEE BEAR!” I said as I kissed his cheek and snuggled back onto his chest.
I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. Damn I was lucky to have this guy. But there was only one thing I was still wondering about…. His band. Who was in it? What did he play? And I really hope that they will play for me some time. Little did I know, I would find out soon enough.