My Best Friend's Brother and I

Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

“MADDISON! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!” I heard Mikey yell from the other side of the door.
“Just a few more minutes…” I sighed as I rolled over, but yet again, fell off the bed. “Damnit I need to stop doing that.” I laughed.
“You ok sugar?” I heard giggle Gerard as he walked into the room dressed and ready to go.
“Yea, what time is it?” I asked.
“It’s time for you to get dressed.” He said throwing some of his clothes at me. I laughed, as I wasn’t expecting clothes flying at my face.
The three of us walked out the door when Mikey noticed something…
“Oh man you guys do you know what today is?” He asked jumping up and down.
“No…and why are you so excited about it?” I asked curiously.
“THE DAY BEFORE SPRING BREAK!"He said running to the car.
“I swear I’m not related to that kid!” Gerard said sipping coffee from his cup.
“You’re right! It is the last day!” I said also excited!
“Wait, so that makes it what? The 29th of March?”Gerard asked.
“Yeah I guess so why?” Mikey asked as he was unbuckling his seat belt as we pulled up to the school.
“I told my band mates to come visit on the 30th!” Gerard said with a huge smile on his face.
Wow, that’s odd, I was just thinking about that last night.
“So who’s in your band again Gee?” Mikey asked stepping out of the car.
“Well let’s see here…There’s our drummer Bob Bryar, I’m the singer *smiles* our Guitarist Ray Toro, our bassist quit on us though. Oh! And our other guitarist is Frank Iero.” He said glowing.
No, he didn’t, he did NOT just say Frank Iero. Shit, Frank was my ex-boyfriend! We went out about I think a year and a half ago. SHIT SHIT SHIT! Mikey didn’t even know about Frank! I couldn’t bear to tell Gerard.
“Did you just say Frank Iero?” I asked worried.
“Yeah why? Do you know him?” Gerard asked as we all walked up the school steps.
“Uhm, I think I do.” I said looking down.
“Wher-“ Gerard was cut off by the school bell.
The three of us went our separate ways. I was dreading seeing Frank again. I had just gotten over him. He had broken up with me because he was moving across Jersey or something, I don’t know. But this wouldn’t be a happy reunion. I mean, I lost my viginity to Frankie!