Status: Hey, S'Star here, this is just a one-shot for Korri!

Everything's Alright

Everything's Alright

"I've said it once, and I'll say it again, no means no!" I said, folding my arms, Andre laughed, "Oh Come on Tay-Tay. puh-lease?" He asked, I rolled my eyes “Boys can be so immature” I thought.

After about ten minutes of his begging, I finally gave in and pecked his cheek, he lit up like empire state building. “Yay!” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and gave me a squeeze, earning a laugh from me.

Despite the fact of Andre Way otherwise known as the famous rapper Soulja Boy, I loved him, was that wrong?

He kissed my lips, I smiled, he sighed, “What’s wrong?” I asked, he shook his head, and sighed once more “I don’t want to leave you” He said, I looked at my feet, I knew what he was talking about. He was going on tour in less than a week, I was going to miss him terribly for the six months that he would be gone. I sighed myself and said “I know, baby, I know, but you have to, you gotta keep bringing in money for us” I said, taking one of his hands and placing it over my belly. Yeah that’s right , I was almost eight weeks along, and barely showing, but the prospect of having a child, thrilled him.

He smiled and pecked my lips once again, I smiled, I was truly happy where I was, yeah I would miss Andre, but we had a future together, us and our child and that, made everything alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! this is Star orrr J'Adore Vous who write this, but I love Kore-Kore soooo much, so S'all hers!