Through the eyes of Someone Else

Late.

I laughed at some joke Helen had just said, she could always make me laugh my head off.
I leaned against the door to our art room and pushed, it swung open easily.

'Er, sorry we're late.. we got lost' I stammered, as 30 faces stared in our direction. I didnt think we were late but judging by the looks on peoples faces we were.

'Thats okay girls, here, come and sit down, we were just disussing what the plans are for this year' Our teacher smiled at us.

She was quite young, pale, her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She was rather pretty.. you could tell she was an artist, she had an apron on, covered in paint splodges. I stared down at my timetable which was still in my hand, her name was Miss Saphire. Nice Name I thought.

Justine muttered 'Over There' and pointed towards my left.
I looked to where she was pointing, there were three seats left in the back corner of the room. Three over girls were sat on the table as well.

I followed Helen and Justine and sat down beside them. The teacher continued talking, but I didnt really pay much attention.

Justine was talking to some girl on the table, I listened to their conversation.

'Oh right, yeah thats cool. Well, I'm Justine, Thats Helen, and the one in the corner is Miley.'
I nodded towards the girl. She was rather small, with long brown hair and a fringe. Smiling I said hey.

'Oh Hey guys, I'm Francis, thats Julie and Hannah.'

I nodded and said hey and returned to drawing in my sketchbook, which by now was wide open and I had started a drawing of an guitar.

I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me, I looked up to find a big pair of brown eyes glaring at me, an evil smile crept on to her lips.

It was Francis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please.