Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

Nyk.

I straddled the boy's waist my lower lip curling in disgust as I pounded my fist down onto his face, smirking as I heard the crack of his nose bone.

I blocked out all the voices around me as I locked eyes with Arrow.

His eyes were flat and cold, his mouth turned up into a cruel smirk. He loved this. He loved people's pain. He loved the fact that I was like him.

I threw one more last punch, before getting off the poor boy, and kicked his ribs. I smirked as he groaned out in pain, before spitting in his face. I turned wrapping my skinny arm around Arrow's thin waist as we walked towards first class.

I didn't like what I had become, no. I hated it. After Sixx left there really was nothing I could do, and Arrow liked me like this. I didn't want to loose him and Samantha. They were all I had left.

My grades had dropped no longer straight A's, I started drinking and partying, fights were regular for me, and my heart feels like it's turning into ice.

At first I felt guilty, but I rarely feel that anymore. I couldn't allow it, guilt is a feeling. I wasn't supposed to feel anything. Arrow said so. He said life was much better that way.He's a liar.

I tensed as I felt a hand slid down the back of my pants, and pulled away from Arrow taking my seat in the back corner of the class, instantly putting my head down as I listened to the chatter around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait you guys. Alot has been going on. Please leave some love.