Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

Nyk.

“I already told you Arrow I’m not going to that stupid party. You know how I feel about those things.” I glanced up from my feet raising an eyebrow. Were they actually arguing? I never thought it to be possible; they always seemed so in sync. “Grow some fucking balls and get over it. You’re going Samantha.” My eyes widened at his firm tone and actually lost my footing causing my small body to crash into Arrow’s.

“Woah there.” He teased wrapping his long arm around my tiny waist. “Sorry…” I squeaked trying hard to conceal my blush but failing miserably. “Don’t be, babe.” He muttered softly his lips pressing to my cheek ever so gently. My eyes found the sidewalk once more as my pale cheeks flamed up darkly trying to ignore the fluttery feeling in my gut.

“I’m not going to the party, right?” I asked cautiously; that was the question that had distracted me. I didn’t go to parties they weren’t my scene. I would much rather stay at home cuddled into the couch and read a nice book. There was nothing wrong with that. Nothing about parties sparked my interest. Teenagers getting drunk, messing around with people and not remembering the next day; it just sounded like a sloppy mess to me. I could never understand why Sixx always went to them.

“Of course you are. Wouldn’t be a party without our little Nykkie.” My eyes widened ready to decline trying desperately to form some sort of lie, but my hand was already clutched and he already was dragging my off towards a large brick house. “But first you need to change.” I whimpered softly my teeth finding my lower lip chewing at the sensitive skin.

“I like my clothes…” I said softly looking down at my baggy jeans and polo shirt I had chosen for the day. “Boohoo.” Was all Arrow muttered throwing the door open to the house and dragging me inside. I frowned and glanced towards Sam hoping she might pitch in and say something but she only gave me a sympathetic look and shrugged. I was being forced to change and she was being forced to go; we were both in the same boat.

“Come along now, slow pokes.” Arrow muttered under his breath most likely referring to the blond girl seeing as he was pulling me right behind him. He came to a sudden halt in front of a door with random pictures and posters hanging from the door. He wasted no time opening the door and pushing me inside. “Give me a moment.”

Sam sighed and sat down on the bed patting the mattress for me to sit next to her. I sat down as I waited laying back slightly but not long. “Here put this on.” I sat up and studied the clothing making a small face. “Ahh, put them on.” Arrow ordered quietly pulling the boy up. With a quiet sigh I nodded and ducked into the closet. I quickly wiggled into the dark skinny jeans that clung to every part of my body; and last but not least I slipped on the tight band tee Arrow had handed me.

Great. I walked out and was pressed back onto the bed as Arrow began fussing with my hair. After what seemed like hours he finally stopped. “Done.” Arrow said with a small smile. I stood and surveyed my reflection. I didn’t look all that bad. I didn’t have long to look because I was once again dragged out by Arrow who was fumbling in his pockets for a cigarette.

It didn’t take long for us to arrive at the house already loud with music but when I laid my eyes on it I couldn’t help but squeak. This was Galen’s party, which meant Sixx would be there. A part of me was nervous…but the other just a little excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Editied : 5 / 2 / 2011