Survivor: Sent off to Boarding School Because of a Dumbarse Mom

Aine is 15. She is young, and has witnessed, and done more than she should have. Growing up with a perverted guy, then getting sent to live with one. Her life is not easy, and she is not normally happy. She drinks, smokes, and sluts around, so as to 'feel'. She wants comfort wants love, but she always just gets in bad situations. This story is realistic fiction. Meaning some of it is real, some is false. Let's see what will happen with dear Aine, and her lust for older guys, and her awkwardness.
  1. Chapter 1: Human
    “But won’t I be killed in my sleep mom? Raped, assaulted? Does this mean anything to you?” I asked. “Don’t flatter yourself dear, you really aren’t as pretty as your sister, I’m sure they’ll do you a once over and be done with you.” My dearest m
  2. Chapter 2: Reunion
    Like she cares, “Yes Betsy,” I said no longer thinking of her as mom.
  3. Chapter 3: Safety
    “I’m...” my voice cracked, I cleared it embarrassed, “I’m 15.” “Your voice proves that,” no need to make fun of my high pitched voice, “you realize that I’m 18, and therefore older than you, by like three years.”
  4. Chapter 4: Elevator
    before I could even reach the elevator I was pulled into a room. It was too dark so I couldn’t see, and a hand was over my mouth.
  5. Chapter 5: Lunchy
    So I stood up after Paul, and was about to get my tray when Paul grabbed it for me winking. The one he called Dustin grasped one of my hands, Aaron the other making me even more nervous.
  6. Chapter 6: Irrational
    “Hey,” I said leaning down to the guy who had the joint in his hand, “Can I get a hit of that?” I asked sweetly fluttering my eyes.
  7. Chapter 7: Age
    “You’re young,” he said brushing my cheek with the back of his hand. Then before I knew what was happening he placed his lips on mine. I was shocked.
  8. Chapter 8: Paper
    And there stood the guy who had pushed me against a wall, and looked angry. “Come here girl, leave him. Here’s your drink.”
  9. Chapter 9: Consequence
    He turned suddenly and once again I found my lips pressed to another’s. Jeremy was not going to be happy.
  10. Chapter 10: Past Pretenses
    I had a feeling this was a bad idea and I was proven right when the lights turned off. I heard Paul mutter ‘shit’, and then I was unattached from him and pulled into someone else’s arms.